GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also tried. Also tried to find the woman his was pictured on fb with, sister or wife? Nada.

It's gone. I bookmarked it last night so I could get on today and see what changes she made, if any, like deleting his pic, etc.

Perhaps God thought Whitney was just to beautiful of a person,for this world..

..another angel.

I would think to see who was inside of Starbucks customers and body langauge of people who may have come in there frequently and spoke to Whitney or stalked her. Her surroundings who was around etc. Just an opinion. Maybe to see if anyone was around when she did arrive at work prior to this also in the parking lot if they had cameras.

I have a screen shot of FB picture of the perp. I can't edit his wife out, but will send it to someone who can.

Just looking through Whitneys fb photos - there is hardly a photo of them not in an embrace. I can't bear the thought of the nightmare Clint must feel like he can't wake up from. I think its easy to see, so clear, that she was special. Some people just radiate love and compassion and kindness. They just seem to intuitively know something about life that so many of us don't ever learn. She has this quality just radiating off of her. I've never felt this emotional about one of these, and they are all heartbreaking, but this one, I just know that this man didn't just take her from her husband and family he robbed the entire world of something that it doesn't have enough of, so I'm heartbroken for Clint, but just as heartbroken for all the rest of us. I want people like her in the world my children live in. As bad as it sounds to say this, I hope she WAS pregnant, I hope she didn't miss out on that feeling, I want her to have been a mother at least for a short time (and I want him to be charged with 2 counts of murder if she was).

I also don't think he was a drug addict. I don't know how old that photo is but he doesn't have the clear signs of meth addiction. I think he was a self centered man child that saw something beautiful and he wanted to posses it and he couldn't so he wasn't going to let anyone else have her either. Pathetic loser. I'll be mad as soon as I can feel anything other than sad.

Beautiful post, well said. I totally agree.

Haven't posted but once in Whitney's thread but have been following all of your posts, always behind real time. Had an early morning soccer game and just got home and heard this news! I am so heartsick for Clint and Whitney's family. The only good thing is that she was found and they don't have to wonder anymore. Thank God they got the creep! The tears are heavy for this absolutely beautiful young lady!!!

:rose:

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but I think her phone was found because even though it was off, the alarm could still go off. My old blackberry would do that. So the perp must have shut it off but luckily the alarm went off at the right time and didn't stop until the kids found it.

Times like these I wish we could still guillotine and tar and feather killers like this!!!

Maybe it's something as simple as he asked for a ride....

Great work LE on this one!
So sad that a beautiful young life has been taken!

i think i just learned how to double-quote. YAY. i think.

1) i agree with amster and am probably reading into this way too much but

2) though LE did a great job, so did whitney's own support group:

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/post_14.html

"He said Gresham detectives got involved when family and friends discovered Heichel's Ford Explorer, with one of its windows broken, at about 1 p.m. Tuesday parked at the Wood Village Wal-Mart. By 3:30 p.m. investigators began searching around the Wal-Mart and found some of Heichel's belongings in a trash bin in the parking lot."
(snipped)
"Meanwhile, the family's search team found a license plate and other "items of interest" on Larch Mountain, he said. So authorities began to search there as well."
(snipped)
"Also Wednesday, investigators got information leading them to Holt. Junginger would not say exactly what it was. Detectives asked Holt to come to the Gresham police station, and he did so willingly."

IMO someone, a friend or family member (even her husband maybe) pointed them to Holt. it's not dumb luck that they found the car, the license plate, and were at dodge park and larch mountain concurrent with authorities.

but again, i might be reading into things too much.

Perhaps God thought Whitney was just to beautiful of a person,for this world..

..another angel.

To a certain point that thought can bring comfort, but honestly that's like inviting over someone for pancakes and after serving them you rudely take away their food so you can eat it instead, all the while having the ability to simply make more for yourself.

The bible fortunately doesn't teach that, and being one of Jehovah's witnesses Whitney knew that the bible teaches something far better than that. She is unconscious, asleep in death. Her pain is over, she awaits the resurrection that Christ Jesus spoke so much about. When she is awakened it will not be in heaven, but in a beautiful paradise here on earth, free from pain suffering evil and death.

Knowing her and her family, this is what they believe. And despite what this horrible man did to her, she died faithful. He took her life, but she remains in our God Jehovah's memory until its time she is to be brought back to life... A better life.

Any indication, on those violations, what type of vehicle he owns?

I have not personally even had success in pulling anything from public records (free, of course:giggle:)... But have only read about the traffic violations.

Hopefully some Sleuthers will be able to provide us with info regarding his vehicle.. As well as other tidbits.:please:

Hopefully aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault will be added to the charges....and/or used as mitigating factors. I am a DP advocate--in some cases ( such as the Connecticut case where a mother and her 2 daughters were murdered)'. I just want ironclad evidence---heinous crime etc...If they are held for years on deathrow it doesn't bother me...Life on Death Row is much more restricted than in the general population....and I see this as punishment for their crimes. Why should they enjoy TVs, etc. They have taken an innocent life..I don't want to see DP given without direct, unquestionable evidence. In this case I do hope he pleads guity without a trial----it would be much kinder toi Whitney's husband and extended family.

To a certain point that thought can bring comfort, but honestly that's like inviting over someone for pancakes and after serving them you rudely take away their food so you can eat it instead, all the while having the ability to simply make more for yourself.

The bible fortunately doesn't teach that, and being one of Jehovah's witnesses Whitney knew that the bible teaches something far better than that. She is unconscious, asleep in death. Her pain is over, she awaits the resurrection that Christ Jesus spoke so much about. When she is awakened it will not be in heaven, but in a beautiful paradise here on earth, free from pain suffering evil and death.

Knowing her and her family, this is what they believe. And despite what this horrible man did to her, she died faithful. He took her life, but she remains in our God Jehovah's memory until its time she is to be brought back to life... A better life.

I didnt mean to offend...

Im trying to find comfort where I can. But,I understand where youre coming from...for sure.

http://greshamoregon.gov/news/

his dmv picture, and statements from both the police chief and mayor shane bemis.

so, he voluntarily went to the police station three times; second time he voluntarily gave dna.

is it me or did this guy seem to want to get caught? he was sloppy, disorganized, left evidence everywhere (and i mean everywhere), was no stranger to the family, and walked right into LE's hands, unaccompanied by counsel (as far as we know).

thoughts?

I am thinking that his wife or sister the one on FB talked him into going.I am sure he was a mess when he arrived home.He could have spilled his guts to her about what happened to Whitney.Since this guy has never been in trouble before I am almost sure he was scared to death.I also believe he told them where Whitney was located at Larch Mountain.It is so scary to think someone with no priors could commit such a heinous crime.All I know is he took a beautiful life from this earth and he will pay dearly.

I didnt mean to offend...

Im trying to find comfort where I can. But,I understand where youre coming from...for sure.

My apologies, I realized too late how I could have sounded. No offense was taken I assure you that. I also meant do disrespect to you if that's what you believe.

To comment on what some are curious regarding whether Whitney may have given him a ride willingly per whatever fake story he could have come up with.
Knowing the dynamic of our faith and how we are cautioned so regularly, it's highly unlikely that she was at all willing at any point. She would have not hesitated if he had so "oh woe is me" story to simply go back and get her husband Clint to help... even if it was just a simple "ride to starbucks".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme