GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to this very very sad news! Heartbreaking! I am very proud of LE for their fast work. First Kyron and now Whitney, I am truly a heart-broken Oregonian

http://greshamoregon.gov/news/

his dmv picture, and statements from both the police chief and mayor shane bemis.

so, he voluntarily went to the police station three times; second time he voluntarily gave dna.

is it me or did this guy seem to want to get caught? he was sloppy, disorganized, left evidence everywhere (and i mean everywhere), was no stranger to the family, and walked right into LE's hands, unaccompanied by counsel (as far as we know).

thoughts?

his dmv picture, and statements from both the police chief and mayor shane bemis.

so, he voluntarily went to the police station three times; second time he voluntarily gave dna.

is it me or did this guy seem to want to get caught? he was sloppy, disorganized, left evidence everywhere (and i mean everywhere), was no stranger to the family, and walked right into LE's hands, unaccompanied by counsel (as far as we know).

thoughts?

My thoughts- I don't think he intended to do this. I think he saw beautiful Whitney, had some sort of interaction with her, or a blow up with someone else (wife?) before hand, and snapped. I think he drove around confused, didn't intend to kill her, and was just flat out terrified with himself. I'm guessing he probably cried while disposing of her belongings.

He reminds me of Lennie, from Mice and Men.

thoughts?

Exactly. This screams of arrogance or .. he knew he was sloppy, maybe had a hint of remorse, so he went along with LE and knew he was slowly being found out.

thoughts?
:dunno:
Something still feels "off" to me...

If this had happened at night and NOT right as daylight was approaching
I think it would make more sense (to me)

Hope I will get a little more information soon, cause it is REALLY
buggin me...

I'm thinkning MAYBE she "witnessed" (something?)
Knew about (something?)

She doesn't seem like the type of person that
would "turn someone in" for something
UNLESS it was something big...

moo

the timing...
Did he know Clint was home that am? (I'd think so)

I mean he took her as she headed to work...
a 5 min drive away I might add.

Guess we know why he booked it out of the area huh?

I see no remorse other than being caught. He had no choice but to appear cooperative. He was hoping he'd look innocent by being cooperative. It was his best shot. I have no doubt he would have walked away from this unrepentant if he had not been found out. He took the life of an innocent sweet girl for no reason. If he had any remorse he would not have tried covering it up and lying to police. If he had remorse he would have 1.) not done it 2.) fessed up right away or 3.) do everyone a favor by leaving a confession note and where her body was and thrown himself off a cliff. It would have done everyone a big favor. I cannot imagine what both families are going through right now. He destroyed so many lives on one ordinary morning. I have no pity.

Question, as I'm not familiar with the upcoming proceedings in the US: what will happen now? Will LE continue to give media updates and inform the public of details and motive etc, or will it be sealed until the trial?

I also tried. Also tried to find the woman his was pictured on fb with, sister or wife? Nada.

That's what I thought too. Before the actual crying starts the face often becomes a grimace. That's how he looked to me. Poor lad. :( What he must be going through today - and for many more days - I can't even imagine.

I think he knew quite well what had happened by that time as he knew the perp and knew he was a suspect. He knew she was gone, but didn't know where her body was. He was in grief. It is not uncommon for a mother to be able to withstand the grief to protect her daughter than for a husband likely feeling such hopelessness and grief and I suspect guilt for not protecting his beloved wife. He is likely questioning himself as to why he didn't walk her to the car, why he didn't protect her from this monster. Of course it isn't his fault, and am not suggesting that, bit can cOmpletely understand if these were his thoughts. This poor man and her parents must be broken. God please comfort them.

Just a guess of course but i think he was infatuated with Whitney. Perhaps was stalking her. There is an MSM report that Clint said something to LE about this guy. I can certainly see LE asking Clint is there anybody who has made Whitney uncomfortable by comments or actions. Just my opinion of course since we really have no facts at this point.

Question, as I'm not familiar with the upcoming proceedings in the US: what will happen now? Will LE continue to give media updates and inform the public of details and motive etc, or will it be sealed until the trial?

We probably won't hear a lot until he is arraigned and states what he's going to plead - guilty or not guilty.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Police-confirm-they-have-missing-womans-cell-phone-174976521.html

**** said she saw Heichel struggling to park her SUV the night before she disappeared.

"She just said she hadn't been feeling good and was tired," **** said. "She actually had asked me, she goes, 'Can you come over here for a minute?' She asked if she had bumped the car in front of her. I said, 'No. You're about two inches away from it, actually. I was like, 'Do you want me to just re-park it for you?' She said, 'Yeah,' kind of embarrassed to ask."

But **** said nothing seemed unusual about Heichel or her SUV.

From her mother's comments she sounded happy when leaving her home...

Upon getting to the complex she so upset she can't park her SUV and tells the friend
she is "sick tired"
How did her mom know she and Clint talked about starting a family that night?
(maybe Clint told her?)

Makes me wonder if she hadn't been threatened by someone...
thinking of her own safety? A child's safety?

Sure sounds like something MIGHT have occured after leaving her mother's
and before she arrived to park her car.

Maybe it was nothing... but I wonder...

moo

Great work LE on this one!
So sad that a beautiful young life has been taken!

Maybe it's something as simple as he asked for a ride....

We probably won't hear a lot until he is arraigned and states what he's going to plead - guilty or not guilty.

Thank you! And when will he be arraigned? Is that usually soon or taking a while?

Maybe it's something as simple as he asked for a ride....

Ya I think too. Had a crush on her, made up an excuse, she took him into the car. He hoped to get some action out of it, she recoiled, and it went downhill ... yuk yuk yuk!!!! I won't be surprised if we hear he raped her.

Thank you! And when will he be arraigned? Is that usually soon or taking a while?

I'm not sure but I think within 3 days? It won't be too long due to the constitution's "right to a speedy trial".

I, too, was hoping for a better outcome than this.

Whitney may you rest in peace.

Condolences to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members