GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am 2 seconds behind everyone tonight with my responses. I feel like such a copycat.

So JH spoke willingly with investigators and didn't lawyer up. I am hoping maybe it is a sign of things to come. He will just do the right thing and go with a guilty plea and save this family the pain of a trial.

ImageHandler.axd

http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=Ss2t5E2RMMx5KEedOaWH9w==

Looking at his booking info on Multnomah Co's web site. It says he was arrested at 5pm yesterday (19th), booked at 12:20am today (20th).

I'm confused. Didn't LE say earlier that there was no evidence of Whitney's SUV at the Shell station on video? In the article below, it says that they do have proof of her SUV being at the Shell where her ATM card was used.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/Police-evidence-telling-a-story-in-missing-woman-case-175019181.html
~snipped~
Clint said bank records show Whitney's ATM card was also used at the T/A truck stop in Troutdale within eight minutes of it being used at the Shell station. He said an employee there recognized Whitney's Explorer and said she was in the passenger seat and a man was driving.

Police said they only have proof of Whitney's Explorer at the Shell station and her ATM card being used there.

Someone suggested while ago that they went to Dodge Park and then returned to town before going to Larch Mt. That may be the only scenario that could work. But, I still think JDH had to have an accomplice to pull this off.

Am in UK, so only just woken up to this awful news. Just too sad. I guess its kind of obvious now - I mean that time of morning, who else is going to be hanging around her car except for a neighbour or someone who lives close by.

Looking through her FB photos, its so obvious that it wasn't Clint - I don't think I've ever seen a couple more in love, and it breaks my heart to think of him having to carry on without her. I'm so glad that people on this site didn't accuse him. I've seen some awful comments in the press from people who just jumped to conclusions and didn't think before posting .... I just hope he never sees them.

I guess the only question left is why? Its all so senseless.

RIP Whitney, I never knew you but I wanted you sound safe so badly.

May you be at Peace now Whitney in a beautiful place where there is no pain, only Love. And to her family, may God Bless each and every one of you, and give you strength to go on.

And to Holt, you know where you can go straight to, I hope you pay for this every day of your life. What made you think you had the right?

How absolutely heartbreaking. I wonder if someone should put Clint Heichel in contact with Thomas Meagher....How devastating that two men on different sides of the world now have something so horrendous in common.

How absolutely heartbreaking. I wonder if someone should put Clint Heichel in contact with Thomas Meagher....How devastating that two men on different sides of the world now have something so horrendous in common.

Aussie here. Yes sooo similar

I am not caught up yet and felt compelled to write before catching up for the first time ever since being at WS.
I am so saddened by the loss of this beautiful young lady who shone so brightly on this earth. I can only hope and pray she passed quickly and did not suffer for long. RIP Whitney
I am also in awe at how her religious community pulled together so quickly and came to the side of her loved ones in her search. I have to be honest at times in the past I frowned on JW people, I will never frown on them again. I found it almost surreal how fast they moved on the searches and with a quiet grace and elegance I honestly have never witnessed in my lifetime. They should be commended. I pray for peace for her family, her friends and her church community.
As far as the man who took her life, I wish monsters would look like monsters. It is amazing to me that someone who looks so normal can do something so evil.
I will go quiet now. Just had to vent for a moment....

I did not expect to wake up this morning and find those words beside Whitney's name. Now I have to back and find out what happened.

So sad for you and your family Whitney.

Yeah, i also thought the same thing. I was thinking of Jill the whole time during this case, and i was devastated at the late-night press conference in the US, as it eerily mirrored the late-breaking melbourne news... so i knew what to expect. It just made me sick. Man, i can't believe this, you can see the same pattern unfolding: the parents and police go before the media pleading for witnesses, days pass, clues here and there slowly come forward, theories are thrown around by everyone, the police go silent, then the inevitable tragic news is revealed. It's just awful. I felt like this case was a textbook copy of the Jill Meagher case. I was shocked.
RIP Whitney and condolences to her family and friends.

I hope now he will at least confess and not make this even that much worse for her loved ones. I am anxious to hear what on earth prompted this murder. And why it had to end with Whitney's death.

I fell asleep before the presser last night. I was so afraid this was what I would wake up to. So senseless and sad. Just heartbreaking. RIP Whitney. So horrifying this world is sometimes :(

Oh no.....

:cry:

Rest in Peace, sweet Whitney.

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics