GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two things that stand out to me is that he did not attend church regularly so the acquaintance label makes a bit more sense. http://www.kptv.com/story/19880806/murder-suspect-whitney-heichel-attended-same-church

Another thing that points to that is the interview with Clint where he says that he helped JH with his motorcycle, "just to be friendly". Doesn't sound to me something you would say if you were already "pals". Clint also said "we took care of their plants when they went away" Seemingly painting the picture of a neighborly relationship rather than close friends that went out to dinner together and watched Sun afternoon football together, you know?

Also, the reference to an abduction seems to confirm that she did not willingly let him in her car.
http://www.kptv.com/story/19880806/murder-suspect-whitney-heichel-attended-same-church

Wow good point you caught there! true!

In my post a few pages back thats what I was getting at also. They were clearly not the best of friends and obviously didn't socialize much. So no reason for him to be angry with someone he hardly knew. Neighbors even said they didn't see Holt and Whitney togethor, just Clint and Whitney. I really think thats what happened here.

I will admit i have thought it from the beginning but prayed he ended her life quickly and she didn't suffer any other assault. These cases never seem to turn out that way tho. If the peeping report is true i think he was a stalker type. He became fixated on Whitney. He was going to "have" her and nobody else :rose:

Each piece of this puzzle seems to rock my emotions even more. Sitting here shaking with a knot in my stomach and numb toes and fingers. If I'm this affected, here on the other side of the country, a stranger to WH..... how are her friends and family getting through this? I just can't imagine!:tears:

I will admit i have thought it from the beginning but prayed he ended her life quickly and she didn't suffer any other assault. These cases never seem to turn out that way tho. If the peeping report is true i think he was a stalker type. He became fixated on Whitney. He was going to "have" her and nobody else :rose:

I was the same way, I don't like the idea of anyone suffering. But as the news articles started coming out talking about Holt and Heickles relationship, that seemed like the only conclusion. It wasn't for money he used it in the store and bought gas, it wasn't for her vehicle he abandoned it. He knew he would never have her and went to extremes. Very sad.

bbm for clarification (sorry for the roboposts):

Dr. Christopher Young said Heichel died from "multiple gunshot wounds" but did not release any more information.

"That’s all we’re releasing at this point," Young said when pressed for more details.

(snipped)

Holt was moved to the Clackamas County Jail on Sunday. He is expected to appear by video in court Monday at 3 p.m. to face aggravated murder charges.

http://www.katu.com/news/Report-Whitney-Heichel-died-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds-175262191.html

Thinking about Clint right now. It's bad enough but to know you actually shared air space and brief conversation with your Wife's killer :what:

I was the same way, I don't like the idea of anyone suffering. But as the news articles started coming out talking about Holt and Heickles relationship, that seemed like the only conclusion. It wasn't for money he used it in the store and bought gas, it wasn't for her vehicle he abandoned it. He knew he would never have her and went to extremes. Very sad.

I know. I always hold out hope slightly. I'll bet he hated seeing the closeness between Clint and Whitney. In every picture they appeared so very physical and so much in love.

so agg. murder.. is it because there also will be a kidnapping charge?? or is agg murder just the normal way of "saying it" in Oregon?

Knowing now that Clint had been to their apartment before,Whitney probably was there too. I am still leaning towards she had knowledge of something and he killed her to hush her... WHAT did she know? ~not a clue...
If I were to find out she was raped however that changes things.

I don't think he covered his tracks because he was on drugs or something.
I still think there was someone else involved.

:waitasec:

Yeah it's banned in Washington and California too. I guess you may be able to get it in Nevada or Idaho. I wonder if there's a black market for it or something. Gross.

As far as the Four Loko. It was banned in Washington, but I know when I go to the convenience stores, it is still there. I think it is a different type though. . .not the banned kind, but some other Four Loko. It says Four Loko on the can.

Ok, this is what I found. It was reformulated.

On November 16, 2010, Phusion Projects issued a press release announcing that the company would be reformulating all Four brand beverages to remove caffeine, guarana, and taurine from the products.[4] The new product was reintroduced in January 2011.[3]

Four Loko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone think he had the Loko cans to to pretend he was intoxicated. To try making an exuse for what had happened. Oh I was drunk, or so on. I don't see why someone would wake up and start drinking right away unless they had a drinking problem.

i feel like i live under a rock -- am i the only one who's never heard of 'four loko'?

but in that vein, does anyone think perhaps she was drugged (by him, not her own hand)? if it was whitney in the explorer at the gas station, it might explain her being placid and not fighting back. he could've done that at dodge park, then pulled the trigger at larch.

might also explain why the ME doesn't want to reveal that information. they might not have the evidence yet to prove he drugged her. toxicology would most definitiely tell a story.

thoughts?

Sorry for the double post. I'm not caught up yet, but after my last post I see about the gunshots. :(

I think this was very premeditated. He thought about this. I have to wonder if he didn't park in Whitney's parking spot on the road the night before and that is why she needed help parking in the other parking spot. Those apartment spots can be tight. That would put her car in the lot between their apartments, making it easier for him to approach her in the morning. I do wonder if he asked her for a ride, and then pulled a gun.

I also think that he was trying (quite unsuccessfully) to make this look like a druggie/transient car jacking robbery.

I think he took her up to Dodge Park right away. Did he go to Larch Mtn after that, or to the gas station? Regardless, he wanted it to look like her vehicle never left the area. So he had to drive all the way back to get gas. I think the locations he dumped her phone, her purse and her car were all to make it look like the above. I even have to wonder if he didn't get gas, park her truck somewhere, jump on his motorcycle(which he would have parked nearby), get gas for that and then drive around dumping her phone, and card in areas that he knew unsavory types would likely find them and try to use them. Then he went back to the truck and parked it in the Walmart lot and walked a short distance back to his motorcycle.

All just MOO but it makes sense to me. He thought it was well thought out, but he wasn't banking on the cameras at the apartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487