GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the window got shot out while he was shooting at her? MOO.

That makes sense and if so my gawd "multiple" gunshot. It would have been at point blank range :what: :furious:

oh no. oh no. was she pregnant? or were there other crimes committed aside from gunshots???

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/whitney_heichel_died_of_multip.html

Whitney Heichel, the 21-year-old Gresham woman who was found dead after vanishing last Tuesday, died of multiple gunshot wounds, according to the Multnomah County medical examiner's office.

Dr. Christopher Young declined to release other findings from the autopsy, which was completed Saturday.

Why shoot her in the car and bust out a window in a stolen vehicle you then have to drive?

I think the gun went off by accident as he was coercing her with it at Dodge Park. Then he panicked and the frantic efforts that followed are a result of that.

Maybe he intended to kill her and maybe he didn't, but the manner in which it took place leads me to believe that murder was not the original intent.

Perhaps he smashed the window with the gun to gain entry into the car. A shot would have made so much more noise.

Was it confirmed that the glass they found was from her SUV? I hadn't heard, but if it was, then I'd guess he broke it out and didn't shoot it out, yes.

Not sure why this is sometimes done but i have seen many appear from jail via video. I have been following the Bob Bashara case and sometimes Bob appears via video but mostly in Court himself.

Saving on gas and personnel costs for the gov't?

I know I'm late to the party but...

When I saw his childhood home, it just reminded me of rental houses around here..

I know I'm late to the party but...

When I saw his childhood home, it just reminded me of rental houses around here..

Yes, definitely not one of the more affluent neighborhoods in our fair city.

Was it confirmed that the glass they found was from her SUV? I hadn't heard, but if it was, then I'd guess he broke it out and didn't shoot it out, yes.

Maybe he shot her while he was in the driver's seat and the glass was shattered after the bullets hit her (or some may have missed).

I know around here, you can typically pick out the rental homes. No matter the neighborhood. They are rarely landscaped, lawns aren't really managed other than keeping them mowed. Not because the tenants are lazy or dull or anything, but because the landlords won't allow them to alter the property in any way.

And when you go inside, it's always white walls and beige carpeting. You better not hang anything on the walls, or paint, or alter it in any way. I hated living in town in the rentals. Now that we're house-shopping, if a place has white walls and beige carpet, I mark it off the list. LOL

Whitney Heichel died after she was shot a number of times, a Multnomah County Medical Examiner said Monday following an autopsy on the missing 21-year-old woman whose remains were found over the weekend.

Dr. Christopher Young said Heichel died from "multiple gunshot wounds" but did not release any more information. When asked if Heichel had been assaulted in any way, Young said "that’s all we’re releasing at this point."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Repo...d-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds-175262191.html

Whitney Heichel died after she was shot a number of times, a Multnomah County Medical Examiner said Monday following an autopsy on the missing 21-year-old woman whose remains were found over the weekend.

Dr. Christopher Young said Heichel died from "multiple gunshot wounds" but did not release any more information. When asked if Heichel had been assaulted in any way, Young said "that’s all we’re releasing at this point."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Repo...d-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds-175262191.html

That kinda confirms my other fear that there was a rape. He didn't deny any other type of assault :furious: :moo:

I don't understand why he used her credit card. really dumb

I wonder who called the tip in. i recall them saying that someone called in saying they thought he was outside of the complex around the same time whitney left for work. they report didn't say that it was an eye witness, just that the tipster had reason to believe. maybe his wife. how hard this must be for her either way - with poor Clint next door. just awful

Gunshot wounds? I'm right there with others who said they didn't see that coming! I too would have guessed strangulation or head trauma. Poor poor girl! Well, maybe the gunshots were more instant and so less suffering. I just am hoping for the least amount of agony possible for poor Whitney.
So, does this make it seem more pre-meditated? I mean one of the scenarios put out there was that he was attracted to her, wanted to get physical and she rejected him and he went just "off" at that point. That was really what I was thinking. But now him having a gun on him changes a lot. No?

That kinda confirms my other fear that there was a rape. He didn't deny any other type of assault :furious: :moo:

In my post a few pages back thats what I was getting at also. They were clearly not the best of friends and obviously didn't socialize much. So no reason for him to be angry with someone he hardly knew. Neighbors even said they didn't see Holt and Whitney togethor, just Clint and Whitney. I really think thats what happened here.

Gunshot wounds? I'm right there with others who said they didn't see that coming! I too would have guessed strangulation or head trauma. Poor poor girl! Well, maybe the gunshots were more instant and so less suffering. I just am hoping for the least amount of agony possible for poor Whitney.
So, does this make it seem more pre-meditated? I mean one of the scenarios put out there was that he was attracted to her, wanted to get physical and she rejected him and he went just "off" at that point. That was really what I was thinking. But now him having a gun on him changes a lot. No?

totally. especially since they were in her car. he can't say that he had to "defend" himself with a gun in his car - as Brandon Lavergne likes to think he did.

Holt had to have the gun ON him, not in his house or in his car, so to me, that's very premeditated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member