GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the quotes in the report of JH's account of the morning WH was missing, and him stating that he "just needed to get away and be by himself" and spend the whole day walking..makes his earlier 2011 "need to get away" all the more vital to investigate, imo.

Edit: The report says that his (JH) phone called Starbucks at 6:08 am that morning....:waitasec:

Yes I wonder too with his clearing his head excuses.

http://media.oregonlive.com/gresham_impact/other/holt1.pdf

In the file on page 27 it says that 3 text messages were sent ot her phone at 9:07 am from the location Mt Hood Community College where Jackson's Shell is located. It was the last contact with her phone.

Who sent those?

I think those were from people who were looking for her. But it means JH still had her phone at 9:07am and was at or near the Shell station (257/Stark) when those msgs were received by it.

I figure they have info about what numbers sent the msgs.

I was able to read all 44 pages.

Did you give it a few minutes to load? It may be slow if a lot of people are linking to it.

If you still can't get it, private message me and I'll email you a copy.
I have it saved to my documents.
Oh good! I offered last night to do the same, but just realized that I'm going to be out all day. :blushing:
So, if anyone messages me the request won't be filled until tomorrow.

So, in Aug '11 he told people that he was clearing his head.

The day of WH's murder, he tells the JH couple that comes up on him that he was walking around all day to clear his head basically.

Hmmmmm. The more I read, the more I think he's tried to do this before. Who knows how far he did or did not get before, but I think he even surprised himself when he "got" WH in the vehicle alone. And then he was so stunned with himself and so.. excited (in more than one way, ugh), that any possible plans of his didn't go as seamlessly as planned, and he got messy. Not that I wanted LE to have a hard time in finding evidence, but either Holt wanted them to find things, he got super careless and even more crazy and just threw things where ever, or.. he just isn't that smart to begin with.

JMO.

So, in Aug '11 he told people that he was clearing his head.

The day of WH's murder, he tells the JH couple that comes up on him that he was walking around all day to clear his head basically.

Hmmmmm. The more I read, the more I think he's tried to do this before. Who knows how far he did or did not get before, but I think he even surprised himself when he "got" WH in the vehicle alone. And then he was so stunned with himself and so.. excited (in more than one way, ugh), that any possible plans of his didn't go as seamlessly as planned, and he got messy. Not that I wanted LE to have a hard time in finding evidence, but either Holt wanted them to find things, he got super careless and even more crazy and just threw things where ever, or.. he just isn't that smart to begin with.

JMO.

And in both the 2011 incident and Whitney's murder, he was gone/missing around the same length of time - nearly twelve hours. I agree this is probably not his first "event".

Also, as child *advertiser censored* can contain images of any minor person I wonder if his predilection isn't for teenage girls. Whitney was certainly petite and young looking enough to fit that mold.

JMO

I did manage to load the full pdf, but had to move from iPad to PC.

Since the license plate was on the front of the car in the Shell video at 9:15ish, he must have been driving around with the body in the car. I am so gobsmacked by that. I agree, Neptune, it makes no sense that he was driving around the 257/Stark area before Larch Mtn. I'm just not believing he had a coverup accomplice. Who would help him?

I think he placed the guns in those places in order to be able to retrieve them later. In his mind, I think he wanted them back if LE didn't arrest him. He was torn between "are they onto me? Am I busted?" and "it's cool, they don't know..." That's gotta be why he kept the guns close by, so he could get them back if he walked out of there free. Which goes to show you how warped his perceptions were.

IMO, I think he's a very warped man with *advertiser censored* and likely sex addiction, probably deviancy going way back, which was escalating. Betcha $5 there is other addiction/abuse such as alcohol or drugs to self-medicate. There's gotta be a lot of rage inside that guy and I think he's got lots of secrets. But believe me, I am not making excuses for him.

I too hold the belief he acted alone. Most peeper stalker type are obsessed with a Victim and certainly dont share them or their fantasy. Of course just my :twocents: 2 guns doesn't tell me anything. He could have had 10 and it wouldn't change the case for me. Wonder if they were registered?

The timeline is quirky any way you try to slice it, IMO. But my thought is that 8:40 is not correct. What took so much time between 6:45 and 9:15? It seems there is too much time to account for unless he went straight to LM. I guess they could have been driving around, but wth for (not that any of this makes sense!)?

Also, we don't know for sure that he bought gas at any or multiple places, just that he used ATMs, IIRC. LE hasn't confirmed actual gas pumping, have they? I do believe he bought gas once, but that's just what I surmise.

And if you're correct about getting gas first at 9:15ish, then he had to have been driving around with a body in the car during rush hour in a congested area. That would be so stupid.

But then again, look where he ditched the guns, so it could be!

That's what I was thinking too....I live just off of 242nd, and traffic that time of day is just awful. I'm wondering also...why did he go to the Troutdale apartments? If he just wanted to ditch her cellphone, why didn't he do it when he was at the T/A Truck Plaza in down in Troutdale??? Lots of places he could have dumped it and it still wouldn't be found.

IMO, I think he's a very warped man with *advertiser censored* and likely sex addiction, probably deviancy going way back, which was escalating. Betcha $5 there is other addiction/abuse such as alcohol or drugs to self-medicate. There's gotta be a lot of rage inside that guy and I think he's got lots of secrets. But believe me, I am not making excuses for him.

That's exactly what I think too. Does LE by default look at past unsolved murder/rape/assault cases in the area when a murderer is captured? I hope they do.

I wonder if AH will file for divorce? My thoughts keep coming back to her - how awful she must feel now. Jeez she slept with the guy, kissed him, loved him ... :( She probably had hopes and plans for the future, wanted children ... It would make me sick to be in her position now. Did she suspect anything, anything at all, apart from that he probably lied to her? Did she ever find the child *advertiser censored*?

Yes, I flagged about half an hour ago but am guessing it takes a number of people flagging to get their attention. (It's a 'flag and block' option.) Keep after it.

Twitter won't actually ban a user for spam until hundreds, sometimes thousands of block, spam of requests have been filed.

A violation report has to be filed:
https://support.twitter.com/forms/abusiveuser

The one thing I don't like is it says:
"I understand that Twitter may provide third parties, such as the affected user, with a copy of this report."

So that idiot might get my contact info, but I reported him nonetheless.

I wonder if AH will file for divorce? My thoughts keep coming back to her - how awful she must feel now. Jeez she slept with the guy, kissed him, loved him ... :( She probably had hopes and plans for the future, wanted children ... It would make me sick to be in her position now. Did she suspect anything, anything at all, apart from that he probably lied to her? Did she ever find the child *advertiser censored*?

on page 35 of the newly released affidavit for search warrant, AH is being interviewed by police about JH's story of having been robbed on the way to work on the 16th:

"Detective Yohe and Detective Long continued to speak with Amanda Holt and she said "Instead of walking home, I don't know, I don't understand him anyway, but anyway, um,......"

To me, that sounds like a wife speaking more generally about her husband, as in just everyday, run of the mill ways she doesn't understand him. She goes on to say that he's disappeared like this once before, when he lied to her about having a job and he "freaked out and left", which was the August 2011 event.

This sounds like a man with a very troubled past, who is medicating himself with *advertiser censored* (and who knows what else), and who is trying to keep up the facade of the normal happily married guy. Maybe even hoping if he can make the facade believable enough, the fantasy will come true. But the addictive behavior held too great of a grip on him, and he continually had to escalate his involvement to get the same measure of relief.

JMO

That's exactly what I think too. Does LE by default look at past unsolved murder/rape/assault cases in the area when a murderer is captured? I hope they do.

I know they did in the Mickey Shunick case. I would think they would look into that time he disappeared for 12 hours. Whether they can tie him in with anything is another matter.

I know they did in the Mickey Shunick case. I would think they would look into that time he disappeared for 12 hours. Whether they can tie him in with anything is another matter.

BBM

If he did in fact commit any other unsolved crimes/cold cases,
hopefully he was just as sloppy as he was in this one... and left his DNA and other evidence.

Where there's a racist, there's usually a misogynist (and generally a homophobe as well) too and vis-versa.

You've definitely got to be a misogynist to do what he did to Whitney, so I'm not sure the racist thing is all that surprising either.

Could not agree more.

Of course I am not shocked about the *advertiser censored*/child *advertiser censored*. And reading the file on him just makes it more clear that he was probably deeply involved in it and it ruined mostly everything in his life, probably his self worth, his job since it stated he's had difficulties with jobs, his relationship with the church, and his relationship with his wife. My guess is since he enjoyed child *advertiser censored* as well that is why he was intrigued with Whitney, in the file the detective stated that child *advertiser censored* will have teens who depict kids in it... Whitney was small in frame, had a very youthful face and spirit, and that is my guess to Why it was Whitney... and maybe some anger towards the church too?

Honestly, I can't imagine that he had an accomplice. If he did it would been a case of doubled stupidity. If you're going to talk to the police, at least come up with a better story than 'I was robbed by two black guys' to explain loss of evidence LE will only find anyway. Everything else he did is equally disorganized and ill-conceived.

Given the pdf information revealing more about him and his history, I would be concerned as well that this is not his first offense, or at the very least, it seems he could be suspect in prior attempts or stalkings.

For whatever it's worth, I was made aware of this case because of this site. I followed a google link on the Jessica Ridgeway case because I'm in Colorado and like many women here, wasn't sleeping and was following the news daily hoping there would be an arrest. I then saw the picture of Whitney on this site and was immediately touched by her face alone. When I read the story of her disappearance and saw reflections of her life and relationship with Clint and her family on her FB, she won my heart so deeply. It was also this site that informed me about the press conference by the police and when they removed the tip line board and flipped the page to reveal a male's picture, it was clear enough what had happened. However, it was clear already that she wasn't coming home to her loved ones alive.

I had wondered if during his arrest he told them where to find her and the pdf indicates he did. Thankfully, she was then soon located and in the care of LE.

A couple of questions since I'm a bit confused with all the pdf info and the previous reports...the document indicates her killer had been using her/Clint's iPhone 3G as his own. Was this the phone referred to previously by LE? I thought I recalled previous reports of him tossing his own phone as well as Whitney's. And is this iPhone the same phone the wife of JH called ATT about? If so, where does she think he got the phone? Or did I misunderstand?

read the pdf last night (well as much as I could as some of my pages were blank) How disturbing to think these things could happen to sweet Whitney. Needless to say - could not sleep last night!

A bit off topic - but while reading this thread trying to catch up this morning I heard a knock on the door. JW were at my door. I already claim a different Christian religion but instead of closing my door took the time to hear them out and engage in a short conversation.

Weird that I cannot seem to get Whitney and this case off my mind.

OK - back on topic....

If anyone has a full pdf version they can email me - I still have blank/redacted pages. It may be my browser or it could be my mac...?

read the pdf last night (well as much as I could as some of my pages were blank) How disturbing to think these things could happen to sweet Whitney. Needless to say - could not sleep last night!

A bit off topic - but while reading this thread trying to catch up this morning I heard a knock on the door. JW were at my door. I already claim a different Christian religion but instead of closing my door took the time to hear them out and engage in a short conversation.

Weird that I cannot seem to get Whitney and this case off my mind.

OK - back on topic....

If anyone has a full pdf version they can email me - I still have blank/redacted pages. It may be my browser or it could be my mac...?

BBM

I've sent a couple copies already and I'll send you one also...
I just need your email address. You can private message me to give it.

I've had 2 requests that did not include their email addresses.
As far as I can tell, I'm not able to send the document to a websleuths private message.

It does take a few minutes to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member