GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that the front license plate was already off the SUV and tossed into the back? Maybe it had fallen off previously and CH and WH had intentions to put it back on? It doesn't really make sense that he would remove it.
The only scenario I can think of is that maybe he had a master plan to back it into a parking space and in his mind thought that if he removed the front license plate that it would slow down the identification process?

The video, captured at the Shell station at 257th/Stark around 9:15am, showed the front license plate on the vehicle. This is per the search warrant affidavit.

The plate was missing when the car was found in the Wal-Mart parking lot several hours later.

I've been thinking about the sporadic disposal of items, the driving all over, the poor clean up, the random gun disposal....

It's like he didn't think it through. But if he'd been planning this for months, why not figure out a better plan? Why not have Whitney call in sick when he first grabbed her? Then they wouldn't have called Clint looking for her. Why not file a police report the day before and report all his guns and electronics stolen?

So maybe he didn't intend to kill her. I wonder if his plan was just sexual assault. Then she possibly refused, or bit him and out of anger shot her while still in the vehicle and his plan went to crap. All his work seems like he was in a panic.

Also, he did have a job at that place on Swan Island--Canteen something. So he flat out lied.

Yes! I was going to say, we have to be cautious about taking ANYTHING this man said at face value, unless it's somehow backed up by evidence or other sources. He's a pathological, habitual liar from the sounds of it. He makes it up on the fly, and engages in a lot of "pity poor me" stuff (like the robbery tale) to deflect away from the things he has done wrong.

Snipped just for space,

THANK YOU for posting this! I thought this was the case but it's been driving me crazy trying to find it. I don't know if it's the same in all states, but I always remember the front plate being recommended but optional.

Old rule. New rule: regular cars must have both front and back or you are subject to a fine.

No, it doesn't mean he's 'not guilty.' We agree. It means he's not assumed Guilty until convicted as such by the evidence.

True. By a jury of his peers. We are not on a jury. We may surmise what we want as the evidence is released.

The video, captured at the Shell station at 257th/Stark around 9:15am, showed the front license plate on the vehicle. This is per the search warrant affidavit.

The plate was missing when the car was found in the Wal-Mart parking lot several hours later.

oh ok, thanks for the info :)

Also, he did have a job at that place on Swan Island--Canteen something. So he flat out lied.

That's true he did have the job at the Canteen company. But he had only been working there for a week or two. (IIRC)

Prior to that, he had been unemployed. From reading the affidavit, I got the impression (or it was mentioned by Holt)
that his wife wasn't pleased being the sole breadwinner. And I think it was mentioned that it had caused a problem in the marriage.

His father works at the same Canteen Vending company.

Old rule. New rule: regular cars must have both front and back or you are subject to a fine.

Thanks - yes, just saw you're right. Thanks for the link.

I wonder how much it's enforced? I can think of a number of cars that don't have a front plate, but mostly "show cars" that are rarely driven on the street. And again I'm in another state so it might differ.

Question: did Clint have a job, or was he between jobs? It was mentioned in the news that Holt's place of employment made condolence statements, but I don't remember reading about any from Clint's workplace.

Question: did Clint have a job, or was he between jobs? It was mentioned in the news that Holt's place of employment made condolence statements, but I don't remember reading about any from Clint's workplace.

Yes. Apparently he had a new job at Canteen Vending Services on Swan Island.

That's true he did have the job at the Canteen company. But he had only been working there for a week or two. (IIRC)

Prior to that, he had been unemployed. From reading the affidavit, I got the impression (or it was mentioned by Holt)
that his wife wasn't pleased being the sole breadwinner. And I think it was mentioned that it had caused a problem in the marriage.

His father works at the same Canteen Vending company.

I would venture to say there was more problems in that marriage than him not working....like his *advertiser censored* addiction and lack of communication. I thought it was interesting in the search warrant affidavit that when JH was picked up by his friends(12 hours after the murder when he was wandering the streets) and taken home he walked into his house and didn't say a word to his wife. That the friend had to hit him on the arm to get him to tell his wife the story about being "robbed".

Yes! I was going to say, we have to be cautious about taking ANYTHING this man said at face value, unless it's somehow backed up by evidence or other sources. He's a pathological, habitual liar from the sounds of it. He makes it up on the fly, and engages in a lot of "pity poor me" stuff (like the robbery tale) to deflect away from the things he has done wrong.

I dont believe he lied in the police interview about his job IIRC. He told LE that he had just started a new job at Canteen 1 or 2 weeks prior, and was stressed that he missed work 1 day the prior week, and then again when he was "mugged" on that Tuesday.

He mentioned stress in the relationship with his wife and fear of losing his job. Also, she had been the only source of income, since prior to 2 weeks ago, he had been unemployed.

Yes. Apparently he had a new job at Canteen Vending Services on Swan Island.

I think JH had the Canteen job not CH. I haven't heard any mention of CH having a job. But I have heard numerous mentions of him having health problems. Perhaps they are significant enough that he is on disability?

YES I remember all of this about the different cars, the walking around, and the parking space(s) of the motorcycle. I know there was mention of a white utility vehicle in the affidavit (don't recall it being described as an SUV). I've thought from very early on that the motorcycle was probably placed somewhere near the Walmart the day before, but I don't have anything to really base that on except a hunch.

All MOO...

In the affidavit there was information about Amanda and Johnathan the day before (Monday), including how he had taken her car to work because his motorcycle wasn't working. Her father ended up giving her a ride to work, and then Johnathan picked her up from work, they got a pizza, and went home. I'm thinking the motorcycle was at home the whole time, and he did walk home from Walmart.

I think JH had the Canteen job not CH. I haven't heard any mention of CH having a job. But I have heard numerous mentions of him having health problems. Perhaps they are significant enough that he is on disability?

Oh, my mistake. Yes, I see you are talking about Clint. I think Clint does have a job, as WH mentioned recently that she did not like it when he worked Saturdays, and I think it was referenced that CH was taking a sick day on the 16th. But you are right, I have not seen his place of employment mentioned.

Is it possible that the front license plate was already off the SUV and tossed into the back? Maybe it had fallen off previously and CH and WH had intentions to put it back on? It doesn't really make sense that he would remove it.
The only scenario I can think of is that maybe he had a master plan to back it into a parking space and in his mind thought that if he removed the front license plate that it would slow down the identification process?

Apparently the license place was seen on the front of the SUV at the Shell gas station according to surveillance tapes

He also said that he had only been there for a week, had already been late one day and feared he would lose his job. His father worked at the same place, probably helped him get the job.

CH works at an apartment complex in the area... I don't recall the name right now or have a site handy, but he does have a job.

Oh, my mistake. Yes, I see you are talking about Clint. I think Clint does have a job, as WH mentioned recently that she did not like it when he worked Saturdays, and I think it was referenced that CH was taking a sick day on the 16th. But you are right, I have not seen his place of employment mentioned.

Yes, Clint was/is employed by another apartment complex, although I don't know in exactly what capacity. I have seen this referenced in several local news articles, although I don't have the links currently at my fingertips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin