Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in Australia and just googled OSCAR PISTORIUS THE INTERVIEW CARTE BLANCHE and there it was in 4 PARTS. However there is a lot of buffering.
For those of you in Australia it is on 60 MINUTES TONIGHT (SUNDAY) ON CHANNEL 9 AT 9PM.

Yeah....I gave up after a few mins because of all that buffering. Thought I was the only one so didn't mention it! lol

Oh, honey... dontcha know Masipa was able to dismiss all of that testimony from the neighbors who were so adamant about hearing a woman screaming in mortal fear right up to the last shots?? With a mere wave of Roux's hand, it was gone. Poof.

It didn't require any effort by Roux at all.

The doubt came out of the mouth of a state witness, and not even on cross examination.

Poof!

against my better judgement , I am watching Oscar's apologia thing on 60 Mins, channel 9 Sydney.. I must be a complete dill.

agggh now Oscar is sobbing and dribbling. No.. I cant take it. That's enough for me.

I'm not watching it. The high court has determined the verdict. The matter is awaiting sentencing. My opinion only.

Me neither. He lost me at the Reeva wouldn't have wanted me to waste my life tripe. As though he's some sort of grieving widower rather than an entitled, hot-heated idiot who murdered his girlfriend in hideous circumstances. He'd only been going out with her for 3 months. I'm glad Brexit has pretty much negated any mainstream press interest in his fairytale.

This is obviously poor form because it directly contradicts the evidence of his own witness who claimed OP accepted the verdict

whoops

I agree completely. Unfortunately it seems that this cannot now be taken into consideration for sentencing.

This is obviously poor form because it directly contradicts the evidence of his own witness who claimed OP accepted the verdict

whoops

Does that even wash when he is supposedly even worse now, so much so that he needs hospitalisation and obviously medication!?

With OP there are always contradictions. Lots of them!

It didn't require any effort by Roux at all.

The doubt came out of the mouth of a state witness, and not even on cross examination.

Poof!

Having a witness say they heard Oscar crying AFTER the final shots does not discredit the many other witnesses who heard Reeva screaming BEFORE the final shots.
It was Roux's distortion of the time line that skewed perception of who heard what and when, ultimately bamboozling both Nel and Masipa IMO.

Having a witness say they heard Oscar crying AFTER the final shots does not discredit the many other witnesses who heard Reeva screaming BEFORE the final shots.
It was Roux's distortion of the time line that skewed perception of who heard what and when, ultimately bamboozling both Nel and Masipa IMO.

Distortion of the time line? Why would the defence distort their own time line?

The prosecution didn't have a time line. How could they, they could not even account for half of what was heard!

Distortion of the time line? Why would the defence distort their own time line?

The prosecution didn't have a time line. How could they, they could not even account for half of what was heard!

Just because the defense presented a plausible time line still does not prove Oscar screams like a woman.

Eh? I didn't introduce the time line. Check Masipa's verdict. It will explain why the screams are unreliable.

The time line is unreliable too.
What explains Roux's failure to produce the tape he promised would demonstrate Oscar screaming like a woman?

The time line is unreliable too.
What explains Roux's failure to produce the tape he promised would demonstrate Oscar screaming like a woman?

No idea. It means nothing.

I'm more interested in a witness who made a mistake in identifying an anxious woman's voice.

At the time and now I am still stunned that this does not introduce doubt into peoples minds as to what ear witnesses thought they heard.

I watched the interview.
The entire bothered me but the most was his -ending-
OP channels a very dead Reeva of all things (and nerve) watching down on him,wishing for him to just go help children. Even that doesn't ring true..In the same interview he said he had to leave the food market as a customer was screaming because he was there shopping. So, how is he going to get near anyone's child? And he presented the entire market story like we were to feel sorry for HIM.
I don't think he,his family or legal team realize how he comes across transparently poor me,entitlement,cold.

JMO

I watched the interview.
OP channels a very dead Reeva of all things (and nerve) watching down on him,wishing for him to just go help children. Even that doesn't ring true..In the same interview he said he had to leave the food market as a customer was screaming because he was there shopping. So, how is he going to get near anyone's child? And he presented the entire market story like we were to feel sorry for HIM.
I don't think he,his family or legal team realize how he comes across transparently poor me,entitlement,cold.

JMO

Oh my Lord. Thank Goodness I didn't watch. I knew I couldn't stomach it. :no:

I watched the interview.

JMO

You present a valid point there! Last I checked convicted murderers are not given free access to children. Pistorius really doesn't have a clue about what his Murder conviction truly means.

I'm more interested in a witness who made a mistake in identifying an anxious woman's voice.

At the time and now I am still stunned that this does not introduce doubt into peoples minds as to what ear witnesses thought they heard.

Well the good news is the outcome, Gerrie Nel beat out Roux and got Pistorius convicted of Murder, and that's all that really matters. Yes Osca should have gone down for Premeditated Murder but in the end he is convicted of Murder and that can never ever be changed.

Timing is everything, as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member