Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on BIB , Bystander

Do you recall what meds he is "supposed" to be taking currently? Is it the citalopram?
Anyway I'm not familiar with these SSRIs and their effects/side effects, so I don't "know" for sure and
like you I have no doubt he is depressed about his prospects but IMO he was not "doped up" or intellectually impaired over the 3 days.

Just examples like
- KMartin on stand says wtte - RS didn't love OP. So immediately OP passed note to BRoux highlighting RS's Valentine's Card message.
- Nel doing some really forceful summing up and OP is caught in the camera frame, giving him that querulous look he gives.
- numerous examples of emoting almost on cue depending on what a witness or BR is saying.

I am sure that other posters will have spotted more examples.
IMO he hasn't stopped acting & manipulating.

I think it's Cipralex which is used to treat depression.

JJ - I just went over to DS to take a look and I see what you mean!

I also saw your post about CP's Twitter.
Anyway yes I see it's been closed down.

It's interesting as I had a look this morning at his account and he was getting so many critical tweets from the general public about
- his photo op of OP and his nephews , wtte "Oscar mentally drained after a day in court", tweeters replying to him that it was staged, the kids had their coats on and think how drained BS is, he can't sleep, about phone wiping, about the brothers sharing similar psychopathy etc etc.
- his comment about the photo release being"distasteful". He was , rightly, getting a load of stick about that from general public.
- CP was then replying - "keep it classy", "haters" etc etc "abusive"

Maybe he has got so used to his fan-lady tweets, he just couldn't take the backlash?

Wow, he closed his account! I tried to open his page and it's gone, doesn't exist. What a moron! He could have just made it Private and still communicated with his friends and followers. These Pistorius people are hot headed all around!

Carl really enjoyed that twitter account too... Great job all you haters out there! LOL!

Didn't they charge him with murder on day 1, premeditated schedule 6 as well. You don't think thats throwing the book at him already?

Of course it was but it was initially solely the NPA's decision. Many in SA were surprised at the charges levelled. Later, following the outrage of the trail, his behaviour, the poor judgement, the shockingly lenient sentence, people were incensed and demanding truth and justice. Then when the Justice Minister and indeed Zuma himself waded in and that's what I meant by the establishment. At that point his goose was cooked.

In support of your post, here’s an excellent article written by the CEO of the QuadPara Association of South Africa who is a quadriplegic himself. It was published after Derman testified in the trial.

http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/opin...-vulnerability-a-new-disability/#.V2K3PDFJmUS

Thanks JJ, that's a superb illustration of what I was talking about.

His quote: "My opinion is that Oscar has an unusual condition, and there are a few more South Africans with the same. “AAAAA” is the acronym for “Anger Arrogance Athleticism Accelerator Attitude”. Throw in bad company, an untouchable uncle, beautiful women, guns, fast cars, alcohol, fame, fortune and somewhere along the line, **** is going to happen".

In my field of work we have a name for "AAAAA". We call it Anti-social personality disorder and if you score enough A's we say it's sociopathic and the individual concerned is a sociopath. He's right, OP does indeed have a condition, it's just not called "AAAAA".

In the DM report today , there are more photos than I 've seen anywhere else

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...me-scene-pictures-Reeva-Steenkamp-public.html

Bizarrely OP is seen entering court with someone dressed in military fatigues, looking like a mercenery - was this for show?

Thank you, cottonweaver!
There are more than 5.000 comments to this article written within not even 2 days - unbelievable .

Yes, me too, I'd like to know who this "military" man is.

For those who will have access to this, please let the rest of us know whether it indeed does air tomorrow.
"The interview is expected to air on Friday night in Britain"
[video=youtube;iXUAg9_Hfsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXUAg9_Hfsw[/video]

For those who will have access to this, please let the rest of us know whether it indeed does air tomorrow.
"The interview is expected to air on Friday night in Britain"
[video=youtube;iXUAg9_Hfsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXUAg9_Hfsw[/video]

I think it's next Friday it's due to air, but I could be wrong....

I think aftermath is right. IIRC it will be shown on ITV channel, but it's not listed for tomorrow. I'll watch out for it and let you all know.

Does anyone know when he gave the interview?

I think it was a while ago.

No idea, just that mwilliamsthomas said on June 9th(on his twitter feed) that he was just edit finishing the documentary which I'm guessing, if you're correct that it was done awhile ago, involved changing something in it before its release...

I think it's next Friday it's due to air, but I could be wrong....

That's what mwilliamsthomas says on his twitter feed, but then I saw that video clip so just in case it does get aired sooner I thought I'd ask. :thinking:

No idea, just that mwilliamsthomas said on June 9th(on his twitter feed) that he was just edit finishing the documentary which I'm guessing, if you're correct that it was done awhile ago, involved changing something in it before its release...

Not necessarily. Film editing is really time consuming anyway

I think aftermath is right. IIRC it will be shown on ITV channel, but it's not listed for tomorrow. I'll watch out for it and let you all know.

It will air on the 24th, per the TV guy's twitter feed that did the interview. He seems smitten with OP. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxwell'sSilverHammer