Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he needs hospitalization due to his mental health. Who would have guessed!!

Yeah, he needs hospitalisation for his plethora of mental issues but wants to work with disadvantaged kids. They are already disadvantaged so why subject them to him?

scholtz sums up

reeva Parents have forgiven him
1st time offnender
29, intelligent
supported by family
enrolled on a degree
job offer with kids, Pisto family ( as we all guessed would happen) charitable org
no psychopathy
reoffending risks are low

positive reports from prison & hartzenbergers 2015 report help Scholtz view OP's reoffending risks to be low

panic, depression, agarophobia -

"despondent, lethargic, disinvested, broken, puts his life into gods hands, warrants hospitalisation, " KERCHING

he has taken responsibility , evidenced through his prison courses.

Now we segue into charity

WTF - why is Scholtz reading out the histories of the bloody charities. An assessment of his role and impact in these charities is BEYOND his remit. ( South African standards again ? )

This is completely unlike any expert testimony I have heard from a forensic psychiatrist.

"despondent, lethargic, disinvested, broken, puts his life into gods hands, warrants hospitalisation,...."

But HEY, we want him to mentor needy, vulnerable children...:no:

Hi Paul. Nice to see you again.

I remember Jodi Arias's test results too. It's obviously not too difficult to achieve the desired result for oneself, especially if you have an aunt who's a well-known criminal profiler.

Indeed! Well you know my thoughts on that from when he was sent to Weskoppies for evaluation. I'm curious how close Scholz and Auntie are inside and outside of work? It really stinks and Masipa the empath is dumb enough to fall for this rubbish. I'm so glad the scathing SCA judgement has limited her bias somewhat. But we will see if that's borne out...

"Caged like an animal"??? Yep, and Reeva was caged in a tiny toilet.

So he didn't like the hospital wing. I wonder whether he would have preferred the main area of the prison. How dare he complain.

£ to Steenkamps has been brought up again

Family have forgiven him - again . ( But Prof S - you did not interview them anyway )

He has complied with all CServices rules etc.

Mitigation further

Media harassment even making his sis leave for London which then impacted on OP
OP has had nowhere to hide, he is instantly recognisable
He has had very bad public experiences - eg. in the grocers
If he has kids - they can look him up on the internet ( Elton John ruling, ha)
Trauma in jail - no seat in shower, had to sit on cement floor and then infected stumps
segregation= solitary confinement 6m square, confined to bed, caged like an animal thus all this has had huge psyc pressure on him, akin torture ( Anders Breivik ruling next!?)
On show as warders would bring other warders to look at him at night . ( LOL - wow that is so unusual in a prison)
Panic attack - didn't catch why
Delayed parole and petition from ANCWL again furthered his stress.

He had to wake him up twice for his consultations because he is forgetful! According to his evidence he only had two consultations and WTF does that mean anyway beyond he slept in.

This guy is tugging at my heart strings.........naw, just kidding.....I do not feel sorry for CMOP

Further imprisonment will be detrimental to him

- not constructive for Oscar
- he needs to give back to society, best for him. ( But Scholtz is not a criminologist, nor a probation social work expert! So he just reads from international reports)

PS Solitary confinement claim - where have we heard this before? Heather Malcherchyk and a poster on another forum. LOL
We know a single cell on a hosp ward is GOLD in SA, people actually bribe to get one.
We need to hear from the CS officers who said in prison, his choice was ALSO not to mingle with others, beyond bezzie mate Radovan.

The 2 Oscars narrative is being asked about again, by Roux.

3rd Oscar - he has given up, spirit is broken, I know it's a layterm, he has to be prompted to think about hope for future, he is forgetful, I had to wake him up twice and he had forgotten - this was very different to 2014! ( LOL)

If he was my patient I would admit to hospital .

15 mins adjournment.
Ok Masipa is no longer mute when it comes to the basics .

TEA BREAK

£ to Steenkamps has been brought up again

Family have forgiven him - again . ( But Prof S - you did not interview them anyway )

He has complied with all CServices rules etc.

Mitigation further

Media harassment even making his sis leave for London which then impacted on OP
OP has had nowhere to hide, he is instantly recognisable
He has had very bad public experiences - eg. in the grocers
If he has kids - they can look him up on the internet ( Elton John ruling, ha)
Trauma in jail - no seat in shower, had to sit on cement floor and then infected stumps
segregation= solitary confinement 6m square, confined to bed, caged like an animal thus all this has had huge psyc pressure on him, akin torture ( Anders Breivik ruling next!?)
On show as warders would bring other warders to look at him at night . ( LOL - wow that is so unusual in a prison)
Panic attack - didn't catch why
Delayed parole and petition from ANCWL again furthered his stress.

Aimee only decided a month before sentencing that she couldn't take the media harassment.
OP has nowhere to hide ... and neither did Reeva ... and so he murdered her.
He's had very bad public experiences, eg. in the grocers. And yet we're told he rarely leaves the mansion except to go out with friends or to church. I've seen a pic of him at some outdoor markets. Whoever does the shopping for the family could buy things for him at the grocer's.
If he has kids ... Not too many beautiful blondes will be chasing him in 10 years' time or more, and he's penniless, or so he says.
Trauma - no seat in shower!!! What, he complained at the end of the trial about the difficulties of having a shower and wanted a bath. He got a bath. Now he wants a shower. Arnie can buy him a chair for use in the shower just like many elderly people use.
Segregation - it was his idea to isolate himself from other prisoners when he had a chance to mingle.

I can't be bothered with the rest.

During break - OP hovering near the RS family bench then, to speak to the bald man in the suit talking to Kim- not sure who he is

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 6m6 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius has his head in his hands. BB

God, OP is such a ham.

Ugh. Re:the Sholtz (sp?) the head of Weskpoppies psych, remember I had a huge problems with the way he wrote and appeared to interpret his original report...and as the HOD of a department of Weskoppies, I am deeply concerned about their level of societal competence on any domestic or interpersonal violence issues. Not about this case only but all is SA, Pretoria related cases!

As someone just said on Digital Spy, if his mental condition is so bad as to require hospitalisation, then why has he not been there, instead of at the mansion, for the past year or so.

Don't know why this guy didn't just wear an "I Heart Ozzie" t shirt and be done with it.

What a repellent whitewash. Surely to goodness any idiot knows that if you only speak to biased witnesses you are not going to get a fully rounded snapshot of anyones character.

No mention of Pistorius's documented verbal agressiveness to others, letting off guns in restaurants and then lying about it, refusing to cooperate with the police investigation etc etc. How does any of that fit with this St Oscar portrayal.

We get it...he's depressed. He's scared to go out. He's traumatised by what happened that night. I don't doubt any of that....but I don't care.

He lied on the witness stand. This acknowledged fact is entirely at odds with any of what we've heard this morning.

Cannot WAIT till Nel gets going on this fool.

Signing in again restored the 'thanks' button for me.

I should be elsewhere now.

JJ is it Pros cross of Scholtz now? I may stay in to hear it.

So essentially, he shouldn't be imprisoned because it wouldn't be very nice for him at all and he promises never to murder anyone again.

And what's with all this guff about him never wanting to handle a firearm again? So what? He's not allowed to anyway.

And why, exactly, is a murder conviction not a bar to working with children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20