Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor, precious baby. What a waste.

AngelCaylee.jpg

This is beautiful. No other words right now, just beautiful.

I never thought of blind faith as ignoring the truth?

Some people just want to believe in what they believe no matter what. I've seen it personally and I see it in the Anthony's. Heartbreaking and frustrating when it's someone you are trying to help.

There are varying degrees of guilt and technically a defendant isn't guilty until a judge or jury declares it so. So, as long as the defendant does not have plans of perjuring themself on the stand, the defense attorney can provide a good defense even if they know they committed the crime.
It just comes down to a personal decision as to whether an attorney wants to defend a *guilty* party, but they can.
ETA: at least this is my understanding.

I am an attorney and it is considered unethical and immoral to knowingly prepare and present a not guilty defense for a client that has confessed to you. And of course defendants are guilty if they genuinely confess, technically and otherwise. An attorney is bound by lawyer-client confidentiality at all times, however, and has two choices in this scenario: A) Successfully convince the client to plead guilty or B) Move to withdraw from the case.

Some criminal defense attorneys tell their clients to not disclose to them if they are guilty which is considered an acceptable way around this issue. An attorney lying to the court is NOT.

Maybe it's me or something but I just can't understand why anyone would still have hope that this child was alive?

I believed when her disappearance was first reported that she was alive, but after learning of casey's moronic nanny story and the entire avalanche of lies that she told I put 2 and 2 together and I knew from that moment on that this child was dead and that casey drove around in her car with her dead daughters body and then since Caylee wasn't found in the car obviously casey put her somewhere.

I think having hope is a good thing but when faced with so much that points away from that possibility I think hope loses it's value and becomes something not healthy.

You know, I am wondering the same thing. There are STILL people on this board who are waiting for verification and now 4 news stations are reporting the same thing. But they need MORE verification. The writing was on the board a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago. We need to be more focused on finding Caylee and bringing her home so maybe her grandparents will finally come to terms with the truth.

I will wait to see what other news organizations release before I give up hope completely. The wording of this statement seems to not "fully close" the final conclusion yet that they are confident to fully speak. IMHO it is another piece of the puzzle, but I'm not reading full conclusion and no other media are holding news conferences yet which I would expect.

Until they find Caylee's body OR charge someone, I don't suspect they will "fully close".

You know, I am wondering the same thing. There are STILL people on this board who are waiting for verification and now 4 news stations are reporting the same thing. But they need MORE verification. The writing was on the board a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago. We need to be more focused on finding Caylee and bringing her home so maybe her grandparents will finally come to terms with the truth.

Reporting is not proof. That is why we have courts and trials.

This is beautiful. No other words right now, just beautiful.

AngelCaylee.jpg

It's such a remarkable resemblence that I had to put Caylee's name on it and post it here for all to see. How anyone could harm something so precious and beautiful is beyond me...

I don't believe I used the word proof...I don't believe in black or white thinking either. But, come on people, enough with kidnapper theories and maybe focus on other things on WHERE Caylee's body might be....dotting cell phone pings, Google Earth, etc. That is what I'd like to do now, and maybe another forum would be more accepting of this fate and feel they have more to offer in finding Caylee's body and maybe I should go there...

But you do agree that you'll have to wait for the trial for that, right? In which case--no offense--I'm not sure why you're at websleuths. Not trying to be snarky, just wondering.

I don't believe I used the word proof...I don't believe in black or white thinking either. But, come on people, enough with kidnapper theories and maybe focus on other things on WHERE Caylee's body might be....dotting cell phone pings, Google Earth, etc. That is what I'd like to do now, and maybe another forum would be more accepting of this fate and feel they have more to offer in finding Caylee's body and maybe I should go there...

Sorry you used the word verification so I will again say, reporting is not verification. I would rather focus on where a live Caylee is than where her body may be until i get verification she is in fact dead and all these leaks are proven.

Dear little sweetheart Caylee,

We know you are in a better place right now. Please forgive your mother, she is young and was not equipped to take care of you. You know in your existence now, better than anyone, how hard is was for her. Visit her often, and your Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Lee. Also all the people who were special to you, that you loved.

Send a little flower, a thought, a butterfly, to help the searchers find your human remains. Help lead them so that they can find closure to this tragedy. We know you are fine, but to us it feels like a tragedy. Love to you, from all the souls who want you placed to rest.

But you do agree that you'll have to wait for the trial for that, right? In which case--no offense--I'm not sure why you're at websleuths. Not trying to be snarky, just wondering.

Is websleuths only for people who think one way?

Dear little sweetheart Caylee,

We know you are in a better place right now. Please forgive your mother, she is young and was not equipped to take care of you. You know in your existence now, better than anyone, how hard is was for her. Visit her often, and your Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Lee. Also all the people who were special to you, that you loved.

Send a little flower, a thought, a butterfly, to help the searchers find your human remains. Help lead them so that they can find closure to this tragedy. We know you are fine, but to us it feels like a tragedy. Love to you, from all the souls who want you placed to rest.

Beautiful words.

Sorry you used the word verification so I will again say, reporting is not verification. I would rather focus on where a live Caylee is than where her body may be until i get verification she is in fact dead and all these leaks are proven.

You do know that LE comfirmed decomp in the trunk at their presser on Friday night, right? Who's dead body do you think was in that trunk?

As long as she DOESN'T tell him she's guilty.... he can ethically defend her "as if" she's not guilty.

The only time there is a problem is IF a client admits guilt & the defense attorney continues to argue his client is innocent.

Exactly right, LI Mom. It is completely unethical for an attorney to knowingly lie to the court.

I'm very sad about the news of Caylee's death. It really doesn't come as a surprise, but as a confirmation of what most of us have come to realize as time has passed. We can hope that Caylee didn't suffer and is now at peace in HIS arms.

As for further charges, I believe they are coming and probably before the week is out. Once the immunity offer deadline is passed, I think the window for new charges opens.

AngelCaylee.jpg

It's such a remarkable resemblence that I had to put Caylee's name on it and post it here for all to see. How anyone could harm something so precious and beautiful is beyond me...

Search out N. A. Noel She is, I believe, the artist for this sweetness. I have a few of her works in my home. Her work is heaven sent.

You do know that LE comfirmed decomp in the trunk at their presser on Friday night, right? Who's dead body do you think was in that trunk?

I suppose Zanny the Nanny's....the kidnappers killed her, put her body in there, and then took Caylee.....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member