Osco confirms caylee dna

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanny the Nanny would have existed if there had been at least ONE picture of her with Caylee or Casey.

Yes, JBean. You are correct. Our judicial system is the best in the world for a reason. She does deserve defense and a fair trial. This whole situation is just SO sad. Forgive my bit of a rant.

It seems something is happening on the webcam site. I really hope the Anthony's are going to announce that they have officially accepted Caylee's death and are now pressing their daughter to give up info on what REALLY happened to Caylee. I am praying they are NOT going to start spinning wildly tales to refute the DNA evidence announced today. Their stories will mostlikely have to be THE craziest will have ever heard. They will only be doing this to "save" Casey. JB/Anthony's/Casey do NOT have to prove anything. They can say anything they want to muddy the LE's ongoing investigation which will be used later as defense in court.....since they aren't looking for the REAL killer of Caylee. The LE has their 'man' and I pray the Anthony's have come to their senses and don't drag this out.

Yes, JBean. You are correct. Our judicial system is the best in the world for a reason. She does deserve defense and a fair trial. This whole situation is just SO sad. Forgive my bit of a rant.
Nothing to be forgiven! I think many of us are not cut out to be defense attorneys and relating to their mindset is impossible at times. But thank goodness someone will do it. We would be lost without them.

I just do not understand how JB can defend Casey. He either truly believes her, or he is in this for the notoriety. DNA is so undisputable, I just can't wrap my mind around the way he has played it off as nothing (in the past). I would make a horrible defense attorney.

As long as she DOESN'T tell him she's guilty.... he can ethically defend her "as if" she's not guilty.

The only time there is a problem is IF a client admits guilt & the defense attorney continues to argue his client is innocent.

If he's lucky, she'll admit guilt & he'll do his best to get her the lightest sentence possible. I doubt this will ever happen though.... too many people close to Casey are just fine with living in her alternate reality.... Baez not excluded.

Awww Anniegirl, the Angel is sooo precious! I am curious though probably mentioned elsewhere but I keep thinking Ms Casey took her to Jacksonville or whatever town was being discussed earlier on re: her quote "vacation" I kind of feel like that is maybe one reason Casey is not talking because she thinks they are only searching Orlando area and may not ever find Sweet Caylee there. :( Plus there was mention of her other quote missing cell ph, may have been the one she took on "vacation" so pings couldn't be picked up on the cell she normally uses.. Anyway, just some thoughts...

God Bless you Caylee, may all the beautiful Angels hold you and forever protect you

If you can see it it is not faith it is called sight. Faith and sight are not the same.

You've never heard the term "Blind Faith"? It means to believe without question. To believe regardless of what you can see. To believe because you choose not to see the truth. .

I'm wondering could it have just been transfer,.. like a blanket with Caylee's hair could have been on it and transfered to the trunk?

Even IF that is true....

the hair is confirmed to come from Caylee AFTER DEATH.

As long as she DOESN'T tell him she's guilty.... he can ethically defend her "as if" she's not guilty.

The only time there is a problem is IF a client admits guilt & the defense attorney continues to argue his client is innocent.

If he's lucky, she'll admit guilt & he'll do his best to get her the lightest sentence possible. I doubt this will ever happen though.... too many people close to Casey are just fine with living in her alternate reality.... Baez not excluded.
There are varying degrees of guilt and technically a defendant isn't guilty until a judge or jury declares it so. So, as long as the defendant does not have plans of perjuring themself on the stand, the defense attorney can provide a good defense even if they know they committed the crime.
It just comes down to a personal decision as to whether an attorney wants to defend a *guilty* party, but they can.
ETA: at least this is my understanding.

I can't understand why they don't arrest Casey. I think they have plenty of evidence altho I guess they don't have to be in any hurry. They have til November to work on their case.

It does seem like it's taking a long time. But there are a couple of reasons why they haven't done it yet. They desperately want to find Caylee in hopes of finding a cause of death before they bring charges. The other reason is that once they file the charges, they are required to turn over the information they have collected to the defense attorney. As long as they are still investigating, they don't have to tell him anything.

It's my opinion that they want this to go off without a hitch. They have released little bits of information over the past week to put pressure on Casey, hoping that she will accept the use immunity by Tuesday and tell them where they can find Caylee. If she doesn't take the deal, I believe we will see new charges brought soon.

Our judicial system would be a whole lot better IF we took steps to limit the type of media access & pundits' speculation BEFORE defendants had their trials.

More & more high profile crimes are becoming a big business in this country AND I'm afraid it's affecting the way judges, lawyers & even those who are concerned about their political careers do their jobs & even arrive at some decisions.

Please note, I'm all for the public's right to know.... but NOT at the expense of having the highest quality judicial system possible. I think we need to re-evaluate where we are & where we're going.

It does seem like it's taking a long time. But there are a couple of reasons why they haven't done it yet. They desperately want to find Caylee in hopes of finding a cause of death before they bring charges. The other reason is that once they file the charges, they are required to turn over the information they have collected to the defense attorney. As long as they are still investigating, they don't have to tell him anything.

It's my opinion that they want this to go off without a hitch. They have released little bits of information over the past week to put pressure on Casey, hoping that she will accept the use immunity by Tuesday and tell them where they can find Caylee. If she doesn't take the deal, I believe we will see new charges brought soon.

ITA!

Anyone remember the timeline the DA is working with... the last date they can file?

You've never heard the term "Blind Faith"? It means to believe without question. To believe regardless of what you can see. To believe because you choose not to see the truth. .
I never thought of blind faith as ignoring the truth?

I can't understand why they don't arrest Casey. I think they have plenty of evidence altho I guess they don't have to be in any hurry.

I'm guessing they are waiting until the immunity deal deadline passes to see if Casey will tell them where the body is, who helped her, if there is anyone else involved, if the body is recovered -- the autopsy results, and anything else they can discover regarding culpability of everyone involved in the death of Caylee and disappearance of her body.

ITA!

Anyone remember the timeline the DA is working with... the last date they can file?

IIRC, based on Florida law, they have until they go to trial on the other charges. Double jeopardy and all that.

Is anyone else just ENRAGED?

I must be going thru the motions..

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, depression, acceptance.

I am so dfklgjdfklgjldfjdfgkj furious.

Shavaun,
You said perfectly what I wasn't able to put into words.
Enraged...the whole thing, beginning to now. Enraged about covers it for me.

Our judicial system would be a whole lot better IF we took steps to limit the type of media access & pundits' speculation BEFORE defendants had their trials.

More & more high profile crimes are becoming a big business in this country AND I'm afraid it's affecting the way judges, lawyers & even those who are concerned about their political careers do their jobs & even arrive at some decisions.

Please note, I'm all for the public's right to know.... but NOT at the expense of having the highest quality judicial system possible. I think we need to re-evaluate where we are & where we're going.

ITA, not even an arrest for murder and some have her convicted and executed already due LE leaking and media reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member