Osco confirms caylee dna

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time catching up with all these threads, but just incase this hasn't been mentioned, Dr Baden mentioned on one of the shows a few days ago that besides the banding in which you mentioned, when we die, our bodies secrete some sort of chemical which can be detected in hair strands.

Puff puff..that was a long sentence lol.
I remember him saying that too. Thanks for bringing it up!

Very sad. I hope that Tim Miller can bring that precious body home for burial. Sad for all concerned.

Anyone watching the web cam? There is a guy sitting on the ground (road) in front of the Anthony's driveway.....

Sad, sad, sad...why isn't there a crying smiley?

1.gif

2.gif

14.gif

3.gif

Now the question needing an answer is, Why did Casey need to do away with Caylee's body like she has? Why couldn't she have placed her some where where she'd be found and given a proper burial? How could a mother just do away with that little baby? I've read many reports on when a parent or other loved on kills and hides a body, certain things are still done that will show some level of care, things like the body being covered in a blanket etc.
Why couldn't she have let this little one be found?

VB

I see them putting up a fold out canopy. Probably for people coming by to pay their respects?

My head told me she was gone, but my heart did not want to believe.

RIP in Little One!

I'm cautiously taking in all this new info about the DNA,.. but if i'm taking verbatim what the article "Investigator: Decomposing Body That Of Caylee Anthony" says...

"Evidence from a Central Florida body farm showed that an odor emitted from Casey Anthony's car's trunk was human decomposition."

"A lead investigator in the case told WESH 2's Bob Kealing that lab results indicated Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of that car. Sources also confirmed that a stain in the trunk was not what clinched the decision that Caylee was in the trunk, but it was the strands of hair that investigators suspected all along were Caylee's."

Transfer?

Exactly. If we held out hope by listening to our hearts, why would anyone fault them for doing the same?

It is Sunday night, don't they usually hold vigils every Sunday?
Does anyone know if they hold vigils at the house usually?

I thought they held them at other locations.

I can't help but hope the family is at last ready to say prayers for Caylee's little soul tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay