Osco confirms caylee dna

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that LE comfirmed decomp in the trunk at their presser on Friday night, right? Who's dead body do you think was in that trunk?

Yes i saw the report but reports are not always right and cops can and do say anything and use any kind of pressure they wish to get the suspect to confess. I don't know if there was any dead body in the trunk. Silly me, I want to see proof before I assume a little girl is dead.

You do know that LE comfirmed decomp in the trunk at their presser on Friday night, right? Who's dead body do you think was in that trunk?

No. But you're not going to find the proof you are looking for here. It won't be presented until the trial.

I still think someone can "report" the previous report was an error. Can I please have a bit of hope that Caylee is still alive and will be found alive and still post here too? If that is against the rules I will not post my opinions here anymore.

Yes i saw the report but reports are not always right and cops can and do say anything and use any kind of pressure they wish to get the suspect to confess. I don't know if there was any dead body in the trunk. Silly me, I want to see proof before I assume a little girl is dead.

What did Caylee do? Decide to run off and start a new life? Three year olds can't take care of themselves. I don't buy the kidnapping story. You may need more to come to the conclusion that Caylee is dead and dead at the hands of her mother. I don't.

When a child's life is on the line, yes I would hope they would use pressure to get the facts, especially if the suspect tells one lie after another and it is proven that they are lies. I think OCSD is doing the job they need to do and staying within the limits and the laws they are bound by.

I still think someone can "report" the previous report was an error. Can I please have a bit of hope that Caylee is still alive and will be found alive and still post here too? If that is against the rules I will not post my opinions here anymore.

This is a discussion forum. If you post an opinion, more than likely someone will post theirs. That's how it works.

What did Caylee do? Decide to run off and start a new life? Three year olds can't take care of themselves. I don't buy the kidnapping story. You may need more to come to the conclusion that Caylee is dead and dead at the hands of her mother. I don't.

Who said she ran off? :confused: What you buy and what could be are two separate things. We just do not know.

This is a discussion forum. If you post an opinion, more than likely someone will post theirs. That's how it works.

Then why was I asked why I was here for stating my opinion?

Can I please have a bit of hope that Caylee is still alive and will be found alive and still post here too? If that is against the rules I will not post my opinions here anymore.

Of course it's not against the rules. You can always hope!

Then why was I asked why I was here for stating my opinion?

I asked that b/c I can see the frustration for you. Not in the sense that you should stop posting but in the sense that I'm concerned that it must feel like this :banghead: for you.

Who said she ran off? :confused: What you buy and what could be are two separate things. We just do not know.

I said that to make a point that if Caylee is not with an adult and she can't take care of herself, then where is she?

There is no statue of limitations on murder.

That is true. However, the way the laws are written in Florida is such that you may not be charged twice for the same event - bear with me, I'm trying to keep this from being too wordy. So, if she's charged and convicted of neglect and that neglect caused the death of her daughter, then she could only be tried one time. The DA has to bring murder charges at the same time as the neglect charges or they will forfeit the right to bring those charges at a later time. It is a strange set of circumstances, to say the least.

That is true. However, the way the laws are written in Florida is such that you may not be charged twice for the same event - bear with me, I'm trying to keep this from being too wordy. So, if she's charged and convicted of neglect and that neglect caused the death of her daughter, then she could only be tried one time. The DA has to bring murder charges at the same time as the neglect charges or they will forfeit the right to bring those charges at a later time. It is a strange set of circumstances, to say the least.

This is why I've been glad that the authorities seem to be stepping lightly in this case. I've been worried that they may overextend themselves now and therefore jeopardize any future chance of charging her for whatever level of crime this ends up as.

Lisha

We can wish a person alive all we want but unfortunetly it doesn't change any facts.

I don't get it - they have a hair - that is the only thing they have - that hair could have gotten in there anyway since she was in the car and some of her things were in the car. The hair decomposing? Well, it obviously had been there awhile. (Not that I don't think Casey is responsible, she is).

Each strand of human hair is made of three layers, the medulla,(the innermost "core"), the cortex, (the middle layer) and the cuticle (the outer layer). This outer layer looks like fish scales or feathers on a bird.

The hair of a living child would have a cuticle layer that lays down very, very smoothly. It's not been bleached or dyed and that very smooth cuticle is part of what gives a child's hair that very silky, shiny appearance.
The middle or cortex layer is a taupe/tan color. Even if the hair is pulled or cut off a living person and is no longer attached, it basically maintains its original form unless it is exposed to chemicals.

The hair that comes off a corpse has a roughed up cuticle. Not because it is detached but because his has been exposed to the decomposition chemicals that a dead body creates. This takes place in a corpse when the body starts to decompose, it breaks the chemical bonds in the hair. The cuticle layer will actually react to the decomposition fluid of the body and curl or "ruffle" up. Another thing that happens is that black rings will start to form in the cortex layer of the hair shaft which also can be easily detected under a microscope.

I know this because I'm a hairstylist and we actually had to study this when I was in school. We worked on this project for a few weeks. This was something that really stuck with me.

I can't believe I actually got to finally use that to help someone understand forensic evidence.

Is that what is called "double jepardy"? I know I have heard that term used before.

RIP sweet girl =(
29lnuvl.jpg

Unfortunately, this isn't surprising news, but it is heartbreaking. May Caylee rest in peace and may justice prevail!!

I read this as in the background I'm listening to Lee's interview today as he rambles on and on regarding who has Caylee at this time.

What will it take for this family to wake up?

That's my question as well. How can they dispute DNA? They didn't dispute DNA when it ruled out JG as Caylee's father, or did they?:confused:

R.I.P Caylee

Is that what is called "double jepardy"? I know I have heard that term used before.

Well, in other states you can't be tried twice for the same crime due to double jeopardy laws.

In Florida, it's a little different. I don't think it's double jeopardy if I understand it correctly. If a crime leads to another crime, you have to be charged for both crimes at the same time. That is why LE is taking their time. They have been criticized for filing the original charges already because they have shortened the time available to them to file the additional charges.

Now, if it turns out that the original charges had nothing to do with the death of Caylee, there would not be a time limit to bring additional charges.

Clear as mud? I know.

RIP sweet girl =(
29lnuvl.jpg

Beautiful... :no:

This brought tears to my eyes--first time in the case though I have been obviously heartbroken by the loss of any child... but this picture and poem really drove it home for me.

*cry*
Lisha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members