Other Agencies Pulled Back into Search-

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, but that's the only place you will hear it. And it was not elaborated on. Just typical NG...she does so good sometimes...and others...well..............:crazy:

Ain't that the truth!

May I just say I am utterly astonished at the way the community LE and neighboring ones as well has pulled together for this child. This is just incrediable. I was also impressed that this little Putnam police department was already banging down doors of known pedophiles within 2 hours of Haleigh's disapperance.

LOL...not going there...some of those people are so smart and well informed I feel intimidated! It wasn't a political comment or opinion anyway, really, the quote just came to mind as I saw those searchers diving into those woods! I am dreadfully afraid of snakes and no matter how much I would want to help, there is NO WAY I could make myself go into that area....I admit I am a coward in that aspect.

I can't believe how quiet the media is being about this! They are usually crawling all over everything..............

LOL...not going there...some of those people are so smart and well informed I feel intimidated! It wasn't a political comment or opinion anyway, really, the quote just came to mind as I saw those searchers diving into those woods! I am dreadfully afraid of snakes and no matter how much I would want to help, there is NO WAY I could make myself go into that area....I admit I am a coward in that aspect.

:blowkiss: I'm a country gurl....not afraid of snakes. I just pray that they can find some answers.

I can't believe how quiet the media is being about this! They are usually crawling all over everything..............

IMO the reason the media is so quiet is because LE is not giving them anything. One hell of a job by LE. They have seperated Misty and Ron and are doing their job incrediably well IMO.

IMO the reason the media is so quiet is because LE is not giving them anything. One hell of a job by LE. They have seperated Misty and Ron and are doing their job incrediably well IMO.

Ned....I'm talking about being quite about the search.....:blowkiss:

:blowkiss: I'm a country gurl....not afraid of snakes. I just pray that they can find some answers.

teh, I give it to you hands down. I am skeered to death of them!
I hope too that something breaks today. I am still sticking with my initial thoughts..
Poor Haleigh..

Anyone know if LE ever talked to the Cousin Joe in Tennessee? Could he have told them to search here? Was the gun tossed in this area? I wish she could be found alive..not looking good at all.

Yes, me too. I went and looked at the google map off that area again in the stickies and it is or what seems to me (I'm in the desert) a lot of wooded area that appears to be very dense. That too, is if I'm looking where they are searching.

You can't even begin to imagine how dense it is. I live here and I was surprised by the photos and my friend's account. [She helped last wkend.]

Check out the photos on Texas Equusearch's webpage.

[sorry no link - time to pick up kiddies from school - bye]

ps - see Chad Reynolds thread for new docs I posted

May I just say I am utterly astonished at the way the community LE and neighboring ones as well has pulled together for this child. This is just incrediable. I was also impressed that this little Putnam police department was already banging down doors of known pedophiles within 2 hours of Haleigh's disapperance.

Me, too! I did outreach work in 13 rural counties and got accustomed to a pretty bumbling, uncaring, incompetent way of doing things (as far as LE) but these guys have been all business and on top of things from the beginning. And I think they are right to release so little to the slavering public of whom I am one. Unless there is info that we need to know in order to help, they don't need to tell us everything.

But I wish they would.

Me, too! I did outreach work in 13 rural counties and got accustomed to a pretty bumbling, uncaring, incompetent way of doing things (as far as LE) but these guys have been all business and on top of things from the beginning. And I think they are right to release so little to the slavering public of whom I am one. Unless there is info that we need to know in order to help, they don't need to tell us everything.

But I wish they would.

Okay, disregard my earlier denial of being a local. lol - we are a pretty wonderful bunch.

re: PCSO not releasing info - I waver between thinking that they are total incompetents, and/or that they are just doing a good job of not showing their cards. They have sure done a good job of putting the fear of god into Ronald Cummings - can't believe how adept he was at not answering questions about the investigation last night.

The interagency cooperation is also outstanding, I must say. Regrettably, we have too much experience with such situations: Laotian native murdered his wife, 3 kids, and mother-in-law; Amtrak passenger train derailment in Crescent City; freight train derailment in Palatka; "fire storms"; Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Jeanne all hitting same summer; et al.

LE coverage of the rest of the county appears to be holding up fine, too. I drove past a school bus surrounded by 6 or 7 county patrol cars, lights-a-flashing. Dunno what's up w/that, but pretty sure it is unrelated.

Your reward for reading this far: Blue Pond near Satsuma - suspicious activity, including signs of digging, reported by reliable tipster.

Okay, disregard my earlier denial of being a local. lol - we are a pretty wonderful bunch.

re: PCSO not releasing info - I waver between thinking that they are total incompetents, and/or that they are just doing a good job of not showing their cards. They have sure done a good job of putting the fear of god into Ronald Cummings - can't believe how adept he was at not answering questions about the investigation last night.

The interagency cooperation is also outstanding, I must say. Regrettably, we have too much experience with such situations: Laotian native murdered his wife, 3 kids, and mother-in-law; Amtrak passenger train derailment in Crescent City; freight train derailment in Palatka; "fire storms"; Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Jeanne all hitting same summer; et al.

LE coverage of the rest of the county appears to be holding up fine, too. I drove past a school bus surrounded by 6 or 7 county patrol cars, lights-a-flashing. Dunno what's up w/that, but pretty sure it is unrelated.

Your reward for reading this far: Blue Pond near Satsuma - suspicious activity, including signs of digging, reported by reliable tipster.

Near the home?
LFlorida, thank you for the info! Sounds to me like some kids fighting on the bus..:crazy:

Thanks, LFlorida! (Didn't mean to "out" you...I was only copying a post from earlier.)

Blue Pond, eh? Sounds interesting.

Blue Pond Picnic and Hiking Area is located on US 17 South, approximately 15 miles south of Palatka, 4 miles south of Satsuma and 5 miles north of Pomona Park.
IF this is the place......................

they searched the area that RSO was in when he missed curfew a week after she went missing? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? what does his missing curfew have to do with anything? he was home when she went missing!!!!! if he did somehow have something to do with this........wouldn't he do it during the day when he didn't have a curfew?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me LE has better leads and better things to do than conduct a search like this. am i missing something here? this guy can run around all day and do whatever he wants, but he stays out late one night and that must be where he hid the body? he couldn't have been involved until he broke curfew? then he's the prime suspect? unbelievable. LE is probably just "making sure", but come on. they have nothing better to do?

i am really starting to worry that LE has no clue in this case. or they know who did it and have no way of proving it and can't find the body without someone admitting it and no one is going to admit it.........

It doesn't make a lot of sense because they said he was at home and it was verified the night Haleigh went missing. If MC is telling the truth...he could not have taken Haleigh during the hours of his confinement. It was only later when his GPS monitor went off that they decided to follow up on his movements. I don't get it either.

LE checked him out very early on and found nothing. Or did they and were just waiting on him to mess up? Something isn't right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back