Other Forums

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Ramsey did not see JonBenet's body when he opened the wine cellar door. What he saw was the white blanket that was, I believe, covering her body.

Tricia said:
Guys, this is hard for me but please understand, I can't have people I know are innocent and good people being trashed on a place I own.

The last thing in the world I want to be is another Susan Bennet but when it comes to the Whites I just can't allow it. They have been through so much and have stood their ground. The last thing they need is gossipy speculation that is just not true.

Please understand and don't be mad ok?

Thanks,
Tricia
Trisha, do you know of any depositions or interviews where Fleet White says he moved the suit case. All I can find are the Thomas Book and Schiller, but I would love to have an interview. Can you help?

Solace said:
Trisha, do you know of any depositions or interviews where Fleet White says he moved the suit case. All I can find are the Thomas Book and Schiller, but I would love to have an interview. Can you help?
I think Tricia is very busy today...

To answer the question about any depo's or interviews though... Fleet White's deposition is sealed. He has never spoken publically about the events of that morning.
He will not speak until the case is given to an independant prosecutor's office and only until/if there is a trial. I think FW knows exactly who murdered JonBenet...and he's no longer friends with him.

SuperDave said:
And even then I wouldn't do it! Not after that Van Dam business!

I agree with ya superDave. Some of them still think Westerfield is innocent!

Will the Whites or the Fernies ever talk? I am absolutely certain that they had NOTHING to do with the murder, but I wonder if their statements will ever be made public?

packerdog said:
She would have to pay me to join.
ROFL!

Look guys, I have made a study of the Internet Subculture for about 4-5 years now. It's almost as intriguing as the case itself.

I have no objection in paying to support something worthwhile. However, in terms of an Internet forum, at the very least, I would expect decent moderation and for TOS to be applied fairly to all members. That certainly doesn't happen at jameson's.

I did consider joining once - I even had the cheque written and was just plucking up the courage to send it! However, I ripped it up when I discovered that she wasn't trustworthy and I am ever so relieved that I did.

Solace said:

Sorry my dear but all I have to go on is Steve's book and Schiller's as well. The White's interviews have not been released.

I trust Steve's version of events. It's a safe bet for you to go by what he wrote in his book.

Tricia said:
Sorry my dear but all I have to go on is Steve's book and Schiller's as well. The White's interviews have not been released.

I trust Steve's version of events. It's a safe bet for you to go by what he wrote in his book.
I'm pretty sure Steve Thomas mentioned FW moving the suitcase in one of his very recent interviews.

Chrishope said:
Wow! It really does cost $50 to join doubble B. I thought that was a joke.

That's about $49.99 more than I'm willing to pay.

Don't you mean $49.98?

I have the upmost respect for Tricia. I saw her on Courtv or CNN or something and she was articulate, very well spoken.

BUT... I don't understand why the White's cannot be discussed as possisble suspects. I myself do not believe they killed JonBenet...but isn't this an open forum where we can discuss all possibilities?

The White's witnessed a traumatic event as they watched their daughters best friend lie on the floor...the life snuffed out of her. A very traumatic experience I would assume has driven their passion to find JonBenet's killer.

Toltec said:
Don't you mean $49.98?

I have the upmost respect for Tricia. I saw her on Courtv or CNN or something and she was articulate, very well spoken.

BUT... I don't understand why the White's cannot be discussed as possisble suspects. I myself do not believe they killed JonBenet...but isn't this an open forum where we can discuss all possibilities?

The White's witnessed a traumatic event as they watched their daughters best friend lie on the floor...the life snuffed out of her. A very traumatic experience I would assume has driven their passion to find JonBenet's killer.
Tricia has explained on this thread and in others why she won't allow a thread discussing the Whites as potential pedo ring murderers to stand. I feel like she has explained on this and other threads that she wants this forum to be as open as possible, but there are certain theories she won't allow to be discussed if they attack and denigrate people she feels are innocent. She has been very open about this.

Toltec said:
Don't you mean $49.98?

Thank you for your kind words Toltec. I really appreciate what you said and I understand your question. Southcitymom explained it best. I would like to add that when I know innocent people have been through the horrid experience of being falsely accused of not only the crime but other crimes too, I just can't allow my "home" to be used to heap more pain on them.

And Toltec, it will turn into a "FW PEDO RING" crap. It always does. These hats come out of nowhere and innocently join in to a conversation about the Whites. Then it starts and before you know it it's a full blown attack on White.

Thank you for understanding.

southcitymom said:
Tricia has explained on this thread and in others why she won't allow a thread discussing the Whites as potential pedo ring murderers to stand. I feel like she has explained on this and other threads that she wants this forum to be as open as possible, but there are certain theories she won't allow to be discussed if they attack and denigrate people she feels are innocent. She has been very open about this.

Hey Southcitymom, can I hire you to follow me around and explain to people what I am trying to say? You are too good at this my friend. LOL. Thank you for making it simple and clear. I do appreciate it.

Take care,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members