Othram - General Discussion - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a relative of a long missing loved one, yours and the DNA Doe Project (as well as others like it) may be the only way we ever get an answer. My mother has lived for the past 60 years without knowing what happened to her mother. I can’t convey how important the hope provided by you all is. I hope and pray that some day we’ll find her and she’ll be back home where she belongs.

As a relative of a long missing loved one, yours and the DNA Doe Project (as well as others like it) may be the only way we ever get an answer. My mother has lived for the past 60 years without knowing what happened to her mother. I can’t convey how important the hope provided by you all is. I hope and pray that some day we’ll find her and she’ll be back home where she belongs.
We are doing the best we can to get answers for as many folks as possible! If you are curious, here are the recent cases we have assisted with: Othram - A Revolution in Cold Case Resolution.

And if you want to look at it by geography:

We are doing the best we can to get answers for as many folks as possible! If you are curious, here are the recent cases we have assisted with: Othram - A Revolution in Cold Case Resolution.

And if you want to look at it by geography:
I’ve been following your progress and cheering all of your successfully solved cases. Two weeks ago, LMPD retrieved DNA from my mother on behalf of NAMUS. They have all they need from us to make a match. We are just praying that if she was found already, the dna is processed and if not, she’s found sometime soon. ❤️

@othram

I’d like to suggest another Indiana case that could really use help! ❤️

They would have to find his body first, right?

Honored that Othram was able to assist an international team led by the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine, in solving a 95-year-old mystery. Othram built a DNA profile from skeletal remains found in salt water after nearly a century. Read more about this fascinating Australian cold case, below:

(Not sure if there is a WS thread...)

Honored that Othram was able to assist an international team led by the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine, in solving a 95-year-old mystery. Othram built a DNA profile from skeletal remains found in salt water after nearly a century. Read more about this fascinating Australian cold case, below:

This is quite unbelievable. What an accomplishment! Exceptional work performed by the Othram team. 95 years at the bottom of the ocean floor? Whoa.

1887. Hmm, very interesting. David will see this. Will he say challenge accepted?

This makes me wonder if Rahway Jane Doe would be able to have a profile generated
1887 wow, should be interesting!

New case:

Could not find thread but may have missed it.

Two in one day! Honored that Othram could again assist the Monterey County District Attorney’s Office in identifying a daughter and mother found in 2014. An investigation into their deaths continues.

Two in one day! Honored that Othram could again assist the Monterey County District Attorney’s Office in identifying a daughter and mother found in 2014. An investigation into their deaths continues.

This is a very interesting case, I've never heard of it. Thank you Othram for your hard work.

So, the daughter, Linda Rae Jacobs, kept the body of her mother, Ida Florence Jacobs in a box under her kitchen table for many years. I guess that was how strong Linda's bond with her mom was. She couldn't part with her when she died I guess. I wonder why Linda changed her age and birth date though?

This is a very interesting case, I've never heard of it. Thank you Othram for your hard work.

So, the daughter, Linda Rae Jacobs, kept the body of her mother, Ida Florence Jacobs in a box under her kitchen table for many years. I guess that was how strong Linda's bond with her mom was. She couldn't part with her when she died I guess. I wonder why Linda changed her age and birth date though?
Unfortunately the case leaves more questions than answers, so the investigators have their work cut out for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly