Othram - General Discussion - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We reached an exciting milestone today! The announcement today was our 100th case solve announcement, just in the last 9 months (year to date).

Congratulations!! And thank you for sharing the stories with us here. I feel excited that we've watched it unfold from the beginning. Someday I'll be able to tell my grandchildren ...

Help us fund this case and share the case with others! We are giving away free Othram pins to folks that contribute $25 or more to this case so we can get it to the finish line!

Help us fund this case and share the case with others! We are giving away free Othram pins to folks that contribute $25 or more to this case so we can get it to the finish line!

Thank you for all the help so far! We are getting real close!

New case solve... is there a Websleuths thread?

Honored that Othram could assist the Wichita Police Department and the FBI in identifying the suspect in the 1989 Murder of Krista Martin. Today is the 34th anniversary (to the day) of her murder.

Honored that Othram could assist the Wichita Police Department and the FBI in identifying the suspect in the 1989 Murder of Krista Martin. Today is the 34th anniversary (to the day) of her murder.

I love seeing these updates!
Thank you and your amazing team for the work you do.

The killer is known. The victim is not. Until tomorrow, that is.
There's many people this could be. My guess is this one:

Or perhaps Lorraine Stahl?

There's many people this could be. My guess is this one:

Or perhaps Lorraine Stahl?
The unidentified Ridgeway victim is no longer a dna doe case, so i wonder if its her

We are thrilled to share that Othram was able to assist the District 1 Medical Examiner's Office & the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office in identifying the last unknown victim of the Happy Face Killer as 34-year-old Suzanne Kjellenberg.

Is there a websleuths thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member