Othram - General Discussion - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance for genetic genealogy for Castleberry Kate? 1329UFAZ.

According to Doe network her DNA is insufficient for DNA profiling. But going by her Websleuths thread, it seems the last time DNA testing was attempted was 2016 and DNA extraction techniques have improved significantly since then. I have thought about her case multiple times a week for over a year now. I would love for her to not only get identified but also for her killers to be caught whilst there is still a good chance they would be alive.
Off to check out her thread..

New case:

Pleased Othram could assist the Seattle Police Department in identifying 33-year-old Paul Bossart, Jr. whose remains were found in 2017. An investigation into his death continues. Special thanks to the Seattle Police Foundation for funding the case.

Pleased Othram could assist the Seattle Police Department in identifying 33-year-old Paul Bossart, Jr. whose remains were found in 2017. An investigation into his death continues. Special thanks to the Seattle Police Foundation for funding the case.

Fantastic work. I'm so happy to see Paul get his name back and his family get answers. Thank you!

A new case:

Ws thread

Honored Othram could assist the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office in identifying 1986 homicide victim Clarence Wilson. He was found in Crater Lake, in Conroe, Texas. If you don't know about this lake, its worth reading about.

New Case:

Our mission in Connecticut continues! Lots of unidentified human remains cases...

Pleased Othram could assist the Connecticut Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in identifying Patricia Hall, whose remains were found in 1994. This case was funded by the DNASolves community and ALL OF YOU. We are very grateful for your support!

New ID:

Rest in peace Elaine.

Third solve today! Honored that Othram could assist the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office & Medical Examiner's Office in identifying a 2003 John Doe as 76-year-old Donald H. Kirk.

Is there a Websleuths thread?

Third solve today! Honored that Othram could assist the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office & Medical Examiner's Office in identifying a 2003 John Doe as 76-year-old Donald H. Kirk.

Pleased Othram could assist the Connecticut Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in identifying Patricia Hall, whose remains were found in 1994. This case was funded by the DNASolves community and ALL OF YOU. We are very grateful for your support!

She was quite a bit younger than the estimate! I wonder if she had something like a bit of osteoarthritis that made the medical examiner think she was older. You can develop it young - my partner had it by eleven in her feet because of a connective tissue condition.

Sleep well, Patricia.

New ID:

Rest in peace Elaine.
Sleep well, Elaine. Hopefully an ID will lead to answers about her death.

Sleep well, Donald.

Do we know if he was Navy or Marine? I assume it was in WWII, given his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member