Othram - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a slightly more detailed write up on the Vancleave Jane Doe case. If you like these stories, you can subscribe, and they will end up weekly in your inbox:

1. Solved Mysteries - Vancleave Jane Doe

2. Websleuths Thread - MS - MS – Vancleave, Kimberly Ann Funk, WhtFem UP10335, 25-35, in heavy woods, Jan’91

Thank you for all that you do. This may sound crazy or far fetched but Kim is my biological mom. I don't know much about her or my blood relatives but I knew the name and I saw a picture of her for the first time when this story was on our local news. I look just like her. I am 37 yrs old now and still long for answers about my family and now especially what happened to my mom. I don't even know who my father is or if I have siblings on his side ..... I tried a DNA ancestry thing but nothing shows up . I will still be searching and hopefully find closure.

Thank you for all that you do. This may sound crazy or far fetched but Kim is my biological mom. I don't know much about her or my blood relatives but I knew the name and I saw a picture of her for the first time when this story was on our local news. I look just like her. I am 37 yrs old now and still long for answers about my family and now especially what happened to my mom. I don't even know who my father is or if I have siblings on his side ..... I tried a DNA ancestry thing but nothing shows up . I will still be searching and hopefully find closure.
We are very sorry for your loss. Hopefully more answers emerge. We are working hand-in-hand with the Jackson County Sheriff's Office on many cases and if we can provide more assistance for your mother's case we will.

Our team is here if you ever want to discuss the case further (offline, of course). You can reach us at solve@othram.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper