DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What case is next?!

——————————————————————————————————————

This lady could be a challenge for you.

French Creek Jane Doe in PA

NamUs has her as Black/African American but for years she was thought to be bi-racial. (I have more info on her than what we see on NamUs.)

DNA was too degraded to get a full profile but they do have mtDNA.

Her thread here on WS but the lion's share of the thread is about the plastic bag: PA - PA - French Creek State Park, Union Twp, BlkFem 21-28, 349UFPA, bag w/ "FA", "O" & "ATER", Jul'88

What case is next?!
This case is particularly vile, the perp must be identified!

''Carol, 42, had been fatally wounded in a horrific, unthinkable way: Someone had inserted an explosive device into her vagina and detonated it.''

Her murder remains unsolved, 26 years later.

Not sure if there’s already a thread for them, but if you’re willing to go overseas, Dennis Nilsen’s four unidentified victims are good candidates.
I don't believe it's the lack of interest or enthusiasm that's keeping Othram and others from getting involved with European cases, rather the stern laws concerning privacy policy that exists in many European countries (I'm from one of them, and it's frustrating!).

Anyway, I made a thread for Nilsen's UID victims a while ago:

Oh, please, do consider Mission Jane Doe! It was such a brutal murder and she's been sadly forgotten by the world after the whole hoo-ha with Pickton calmed down after the verdict. She was more than just "a SK victim".

Last edited:
New case solved!

...and another case solved:

Last edited:
Honored to share that Othram assisted the Will County Coroner's and Sheriff's Office in identifying Army vet Donald M. Rozek after he was unidentified for almost half a century.

IL IL - Channahon, WhtMale UP5212, 35-55, Extensive dental work 1-2 wks before death, Nov’74

This case was funded on DNASolves.com. We are so grateful for everyone that helped fund the case!

This case does not appear to have a websleuths thread but it just got announced as solved today:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper