Outburst during JS hearing!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess I'll chalk it up to Florida's Sunshine Laws because courtrooms in Michigan aren't so loose. I've been in court buildings in different counties and have never seen anyone get into a courtroom without showing ID, stating their purpose in the courthouse, and going through metal detectors before being permitted to enter the courtroom. Hopefully, we won't see a similar incident that would further disrupt the Casey Anthony trial. jmo

In Rochester about 25 years ago a friend and I would sometimes go to courtrooms to observe trials and we were never scanned or carded.

When I served jury duty back in approx. 2006-2007 we were metal detected but I think courtroom watchers were free to go in and out as they pleased.

Hmmm...can you imagine her fiances domestic case in the other courtroom. I wonder how this was explained?

She has battery listed on her rap sheet. She may have been the one dishing it out.

By the looks of it this lady with the outburts in the Court room this morning does NOT appear to be the sam lady whose poor lil guy had his arm smashed in the van door during a fight.

Here is the Video link to the car door incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcd5eukFEpU&feature=related

The lady is yelling at CA about KC killing her own child while her kid lays on the ground screaming with possibly a broken arm, who knows what's wrong with him. Yet she ignores his cries. :rolleyes:

You would be surprised at the amount of mediacations/drugs that a seasoned drug user can injest and still walk, talk and function.
A body builds up an immunity to it, and it's a fine line from high to dead with these individuals.

Also, there are so many "pill mills" on Florida that if she had the money she could go from one clinic to the next.

Last night on the Dr. Drew show, they showed people lined up outside of these clinics in Florida, and also interview a young man that had noticable, infected track lines on his arm that had just walked out with a prescription for his "meds".

They can sell em at a huge profit, have the $350 or more to get into these clinics for their intial exam, and go on to the next one.

When I worked in the hospital pharmacy they used to make morphine drips for cancer patients that would have killed you or I. The body becomes accustomed to morphine and greater and greater doses are needed to gain effect for the patient.

I love her mugshot on that page;

246266.jpg

I think the woman is clearly out of her mind! I want to know more about what ICA was saying though during the outburst. Was anyone able to read her lips on what she was saying?

Did you read her rap sheet?

No worse than KC's IF she had been caught before. KC has done drugs, has stolen checks ... I think (only judging from her interviews with her parents) that she is quite capable of striking out.

Only difference I see is her child has not been missing for 31 days, she has never been charged with murder ...and she got caught (may be due to lack of enabling parents)

What are you concluding from a mugshot?

Well, maybe she is nuts!

My initital reaction to the mugshot was that I've never seen such a pleasant expression on someone's face as they're being booked.

ADDING: My husband just walked into the room and I scrolled up and showed him the pic and asked 'does this look like a normal mugshot?'
He doesn't think it's a true mugshot as she's already wearing jail garb. (I'm Just trying to be accurate here.) ER seems perfectly content tho.

Well, maybe she is nuts!

My initital reaction to the mugshot was that I've never seen such a pleasant expression on someone's face as they're being booked.

ADDING: My husband just walked into the room and I scrolled up and showed him the pic and asked 'does this look like a normal mugshot?'
He doesn't think it's a true mugshot as she's already wearing jail garb. (I'm Just trying to be accurate here.) ER seems perfectly content tho.

Plenty of mugshots are taken in jail garb. I looked at her mugshot and the viseo of her in court today, just a few years difference and she has aged 20 years - proof that drug using DOES age you lol

**Maybe its just me. But the woman may be needing help. But it looked like a little acting to me going on. Did ANYONE ELSE THINK THE SAME.

Don't Floridians have tears? (joke)
Only a few times in my life have I cried like she did all breathy like that.
When I did, I had tears and snot streaming down my face - not simply a little
moisture around the eye making my mascara smear - just saying.

That was the clue that there was acting going on.

Plenty of mugshots are taken in jail garb. I looked at her mugshot and the viseo of her in court today, just a few years difference and she has aged 20 years - proof that drug using DOES age you lol

Oh, well as I tell DH often, he doesn't know everything! LOL!

I think she needs some long-term treatment in a mental health facility. IMO it's obvious her meds aren't doing the trick.

Any pics? I am the kind of person that can only go by facts - I will need a picture lol

Razzie worthy?

I just watched the video and ICA looks like it has irritated her, I don't see any shock and she's not 'stunned' as IS commentators describe her...
i thought i saw compassion on kcs face if its possible .. i mean really watch her face.. she didnt look irritated to me .. that suprised the heck outta me too .. because she usually only shows emotion when its about herself .. she looked like .. reality is sinking in .. and i bet shes thinking about the time when she stands up there for her sentancing .. i wouldnt doubt if that woman has read off of here and was one of the protesters .. well lol she got her 15 mins of fame .. id never wanna show my face again ..

She's not the lady from the protest video for god's sake

We know that now as several peeps have looked it up.
A few of us think we have observed this woman somewhere inserting
herself in the case prior to this court outburst.

When I first saw her, immediately I thought 'her again". :waitasec:
Now, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out where that could have been.
I said 'may have' seen her in my first post. Then I noticed a few other posters said/saying the same thing.

I hope I/we can come up with something to substantiate our claims. Otherwise, one of two things, we may be wrong or we just can't find where we saw her before.

Any pics? I am the kind of person that can only go by facts - I will need a picture lol

Thank the Lord, back in my day of reckless abandon (no rap sheet tho), we didn't document every move we ever made - now that would be terrible!

No joke, girl! How she even WALKS is beyond me!

Hi OLG. I was just thinking about you and that I'd be curious to know your opinion about what you observed while watching ER's behavior and claimed drug intake, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back