Outburst during JS hearing!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are reshowing her talking to the judge . First thing she says is she has never been in court before . She is just a liar

Next thing she does is to make excuses by claiming mental illness as the reason for her outburst.
She gives those with mental illness a bad name. She uses it to get away with things she ordinarily would not be allowed to.

My first thought when I seen this was, Wonder if this woman was planted in the Court Room to get rid of the Potential Juror. Or to simply imply this is how people act that are Bipolar and etc. To Make a point to the Jurors on ICA behalf. Just a THOUGHT!!

Well... somebody "stood up" for Caylee...

Perhaps any "sympathy" Casey felt towards this woman... was actually a reflection.

Maybe she understands what it is like to lose control and do something stupid when you get incredibly angry...

I think you are BOTH right. I think she was here on a domestic. AND she was once one of the crazy protesters outside the Ants home. I have seen that one video many times recently and I really think she is one of the family that is in the car where the boy gets slightly hurt by the car door. ???

I think she was in another courtroom today, and heard that Casey was down the hall. so she made her way over. imoo

I found the boy gets hurt video but don't see this woman. I've looked a bunch of them on YouTube and can spot one or two that may be her but it's too dark. I came back hoping someone else pulled it up already. Back to the video of the boy, that kills me! He is laying on the ground screaming and everybody is ignoring him. Terrible.

Anyhoo, that brings up a new question - where does this person live? If it's Orlando, what is she doing in Clearwater?

My first thought when I seen this was, Wonder if this woman was planted in the Court Room to get rid of the Potential Juror. Or to simply imply this is how people act that are Bipolar and etc. To Make a point to the Jurors on ICA behalf. Just a THOUGHT!!

No favours to the DT. She just named every defense mental illness KC has ... and didn't go from her court case to a nightclub and party ... she lost control of a situation.

No impulse control, she has a three-year-old ... I am betting she would be screaming at police to help find her son within an hour of him going missing, if he ever did, unlike someone else we know.

the emotional feelings in the room must have been like watching a train wreck. the pure breakdown of this woman was almost embarassing to know she was being seen by millions on tv . the audience was all judging her . i chocked up as i thought this woman is needing help not jail. casey never had a breakdown like this in court and i almost saw her look as if omg- how sad i can not cry like that to the judge. yet, some compassion of the woman is a mess- did you see this or not? it was like watching someone naked and wanting to say- glad its not me

the emotional feelings in the room must have been like watching a train wreck. the pure breakdown of this woman was almost embarassing to know she was being seen by millions on tv . the audience was all judging her . i chocked up as i thought this woman is needing help not jail. casey never had a breakdown like this in court and i almost saw her look as if omg- how sad i can not cry like that to the judge. yet, some compassion of the woman is a mess- did you see this or not? it was like watching someone naked and wanting to say- glad its not me

**Maybe its just me. But the woman may be needing help. But it looked like a little acting to me going on. Did ANYONE ELSE THINK THE SAME.

I found the boy gets hurt video but don't see this woman. I've looked a bunch of them on YouTube and can spot one or two that may be her but it's too dark. I came back hoping someone else pulled it up already. Back to the video of the boy, that kills me! He is laying on the ground screaming and everybody is ignoring him. Terrible.

Anyhoo, that brings up a new question - where does this person live? If it's Orlando, what is she doing in Clearwater?

Welcome back!!! lol

Someone did post a youtube of the protesters (she wasn't seen in that one anyway).

She has been in Pinellas' Co jail, you can see her 'times visited' here: http://www.pcsoweb.com/pages/who_jail.html

**Maybe its just me. But the woman may be needing help. But it looked like a little acting to me going on. Did ANYONE ELSE THINK THE SAME.

I couldn't see enough intelligence to see 'acting' ... but others agree with you

It was sad to see HHJP put her in jail but I'm sure she will be monitored. A psychiatric hold might have been better imo... Casey has a little "fit" where she can't feel her hands or something and everyone rushes to her aid. I know it's two different things, but it's interesting.

OMG! I feel TERRIBLE FOR HER!

She is appologising to everyone through TEARS! hardly able to breath!
oh dear this poor girl! <3
She is so emotional. But not all that stable!

Haven't read thru the entire thread, but this woman had me in tears. I wish ICA had just a smidgeon of the remorse this woman had. I realize what she did, but hopefully she won't have to do the time. Lesson learned!

I'm sorry - I don't understand the sympathy for this woman. ICA obviously has mental issues - she killed her child. She's on trial and is subject to death. Just because you have a mental issue that does not give you a free pass - period. ICA may not be as "out there" as EJ, but not well in the head just the same (pathalogical liar, thief, killer). So what's the deal? Hey, why don't we just give ICA a couple days in the slammer. After all, this woman could have easily caused a mistrial and another million bucks to the Floridians had the jury been seated.

Just my humbling opinion.

Mel

Hmmm...because ICA is not on medication for, or diagnosed with any type of mental illness, and unlike EJ, she murdered her daughter?

the emotional feelings in the room must have been like watching a train wreck. the pure breakdown of this woman was almost embarassing to know she was being seen by millions on tv . the audience was all judging her . i chocked up as i thought this woman is needing help not jail.

Amen.

Why is there such a lack of compassion for that poor woman. Based on her words and actions she has serious problems.

Her curiousity of the case cost her a weekend in jail. However I am surprised the judge didn't order some type of socail worker to taker a look at the situation. SHe sure could use some help from somebody.

IMO ICA was very clearly shaken up and upset by this incident. And from my viewpoint she is beginning to realize the depth of how us "idiots" really and truly feel about what she has done to Caylee, her precious daughter. She is realizing that we are all on to her game and the likelehood of her being acquitted isn't good at all. Lastly, she got to see the real side of HHJBP this week. Today that point was hammered home to her as he again threw the book at someone! It is a speeding locomotive that's heading straight fro Casey town. Brace yourself ICA, for your days as an "accused" killer, are going to very quickly become "convicted murderer".

Amen.

Why is there such a lack of compassion for that poor woman. Based on her words and actions she has serious problems.

Her curiousity of the case cost her a weekend in jail. However I am surprised the judge didn't order some type of socail worker to taker a look at the situation. SHe sure could use some help from somebody.

Look at the mug shot above and then rethink the situation. :crazy:

Yes.

She worked ma' nerves a bit. But I was more worked by MOTY barking to her attorneys about it.

In all honesty, I kinda wished the woman was more articulate and flat out told the judge that she said it, it's true, KC is a murderer and needs to hear it, find me in contempt if you must. Then I'd get an attorney myself, if I were her and appeal the charge.

Disclaimer: What I just wrote above is the reason I could never be anywhere near this trial, I am too angry at KC and want someone to tell her about herself.

In all honesty, knowing that it caused a juror to be dismissed, it was a dopey thing to do. Let's get this trial underway so that the very articulate Jeff Ashton can tell KC about herself. Yeah, that's a better plan....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back