Outburst during JS hearing!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
me, too..........Though I do not condone her behavior I guess I have a soft spot for folks with mental illnesses as I have had to deal with it up close and personal. Poor girl, she is in a bad way in many facets of her life , it seems, and needs some kind of help very badly. Like the lady said about KC.......I'm praying for her......and her child.

I feel so sorry for her.

Have a grandson who was bi-polar,he committed suicide. He just could not endure the illness, I always feel so bad about mental illness, it is so sad for all that are involved.

He went from a Dept manager to a criminal....

I was afraid of this - we start Tuesday morning ! In Orlando of course.

Daggon - just one day tho - not weeks, thank the lord.

She merely said what I have been thinking...Perhaps I too am nuts.
I find it refreshing that someone FINALLY stood up for Caylee.

Standing up for Caylee is important (even tho her own family doesn't seem to be outwardly doing that). But the way ER did it is not the right way imo.

ER's behavior has nothing to do with KC or Caylee. Can't we discuss something independent from comparing it to KC? :waitasec:

Nope. I just hear well and am becoming quite adept at spotting hooey.
She first told HHJBP she had a three year old child and that she was mentally challenged and that she had never been in a courtroom like that before. Judging hard would be adding that the last part of that statement might explain her failure to appear charge.

When Cindy called 911 to report Caylee missing she gave Caylee's age as 3. Lots of people up their kids age when they are close to a birthday.

Standing up for Caylee is important (even tho her own family doesn't seem to be outwardly doing that). But the way ER did it is not the right way imo.

ER's behavior has nothing to do with KC or Caylee. Can't we discuss something independent from comparing it to KC? :waitasec:

I agree. She's got Bipolar and I feel for her but it does not excuse her behavior. She needs to be held accountable so she learns how to close her mouth.. cuz we CAN learn. I'm happy with the punishment the judge gave her.

In Rochester about 25 years ago a friend and I would sometimes go to courtrooms to observe trials and we were never scanned or carded.

When I served jury duty back in approx. 2006-2007 we were metal detected but I think courtroom watchers were free to go in and out as they pleased.

She has battery listed on her rap sheet. She may have been the one dishing it out.

The lady is yelling at CA about KC killing her own child while her kid lays on the ground screaming with possibly a broken arm, who knows what's wrong with him. Yet she ignores his cries. :rolleyes:

When I worked in the hospital pharmacy they used to make morphine drips for cancer patients that would have killed you or I. The body becomes accustomed to morphine and greater and greater doses are needed to gain effect for the patient.

I love her mugshot on that page;

246266.jpg

Can you say Manic?! haa

This is sad....she needs a break. She's obviously having a hard time and is very remorseful. God Bless Her.

Well she is 29 years old. But this is contrary to what we always talk about regarding KC's upbringing. We've stated over and over again that if only someone had put their foot down, called her out on her bs, made her pay her own way, etc., she'd been better off in life.

Now we have witnessed some other grown woman's bad behavior and everyone is like, 'oh that poor woman'. I'm confused. :waitasec:

i
Oh...she's bipolar, manic-depressive, and suffers from anti-social personality disorder...and tryng to rehab.

She said Borderline personality disorder,not ASPD

That's exacty what I thought of - a yearbook picture.

For newbies; OLG, we are so grateful for your candor and sharing your trials and tribulations here on WS. To understand is to learn. BUT you tell us from a viewpoint of healing, no bs. ER, imo, is stuck in bs mode. If she ever asked/needed my compassion, I'd give it to her. That's where I'm coming from. (bouncing off of you to express my point of view)

We all gotta start somewhere and it appears she has been trying, she's on meds, goes to a methadone clinic and as far as I can see hasn't been arrested since 2009. It was a start and I give her credit for that. But she screwed up.. and has to be held accountable.. it doesn't mean I don't feel bad for her.. I do- I've been there! Hopefully she will not back peddle now that she got in trouble with the law again (any excuse to self medicate).

Like an idiot? To me it simply looks like she's happy in not distressed.
Most people are distressed when checking into jail (like she is now).
Just seems weird to me.

My opinion is simply that, an opinion, about someone who has inserted themselves into the case. JP does not think it's funny nor do I but it's hinky imo.

Please don't judge me on my judgments! Okay, I'm judgmental. There, case closed.

:floorlaugh: Least your honest.. I love honest people! :)

Gosh, I feel torn about her. On one hand, I see a very disturbed mentally ill woman. I also see someone who is...I don't know how to say this...lacking in class and social skills, someone who may just not know better?

Regardless, I think the judge did the right thing. But I sympathize with her. I can't imagine how scared and freaked out she must be. :(

I feel so sorry for her.

Have a grandson who was bi-polar,he committed suicide. He just could not endure the illness, I always feel so bad about mental illness, it is so sad for all that are involved.

He went from a Dept manager to a criminal....

:hug: I am so sorry for your loss!

I don't know if this has been said (haven't read the entire thread but I did watch all this happen) but I sure hope HHJP deals exactly the same or harsher with anyone who has an outburst during the trial. If ya know what I mean.

The TH's on IS were contemplating today that there could be more of these types of outbursts during the trial, because people feel so strongly about this case. I can understand now why they need so many bailiffs in the room, they have to protect the judge as well as everybody else in the courtroom, and this is a very high profile case with a lot of strong feelings attached to it.
I didn't read the entire thread, but on one of the first few pages, I read a comment that it could have been staged by the defense. I disagree, because I don't think any of them would be stupid enough to pull something like this, even to get a delay. And if they did, they would have had someone to yell that she was innocent. JMO

I agree. She's got Bipolar and I feel for her but it does not excuse her behavior. She needs to be held accountable so she learns how to close her mouth.. cuz we CAN learn. I'm happy with the punishment the judge gave her.

I disagree.

Her sentence isn't really bad at all imo. JP says two days but sounds as if it's only one night so it's more like 24 hours. Remember how we went over this mincing of words regarding the Pontiac (pertaining to when LE picked it up - it was under 24 hrs but some were saying two days). Ugh!

cant speak for florida, however, in texas in the county jails, I have seen inmates get methadone patches..the nurse would give it to them..

Ive seen inmates pull the patch off their arms and eat the patch, or sell the patch to other inmates, when I say sell i mean trade for commisary...

crazy but its true...ive seen it happen w/ my own eyes

I have several relatives that are Jailers here in Texas....I know in my County they are not allowed to give the Methadone to inmates anymore for that very reason BUT.....they are allowed to get Suboxone IF they have been prescribed it previously to being locked up and have a DR that is willing to write the RX for the time period the inmate is locked up.

I have several relatives that are Jailers here in Texas....I know in my County they are not allowed to give the Methadone to inmates anymore for that very reason BUT.....they are allowed to get Suboxone IF they have been prescribed it previously to being locked up and have a DR that is willing to write the RX for the time period the inmate is locked up.

And IF you are allowed meds in jail you have to go through an assessment which takes time. Meds are not easy to get in jail (prescribed meds anyway)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solomonkenny
Back