Outburst during JS hearing!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My problem with her is the VERY first thing she did when facing His Honor was LIE ..She said she had never been in a courtroom before . That's enough for me . She could have messed up jury selection alot more . 2 days is very easy for what she did and she should be grateful .

The first thing this lady did was try to manipulate HHJP- I'm Bipolar,Im mentally ill , I'm on meds. So? The only reason she said that was she was trying to force him into letting her off.
She's just another con artist who wanted to be the center of attention. She has a LONG criminal background and that is what she does, who she is. All that breath-holding and fake sobbing made me cringe. She gives people with mental illness a bad name.

KC was spoiled rotten and the reason most say things about KC is because we have actually seen her parents act as enablers to her.
Ms R, on the other hand, has been in and out of trouble for years and obviously NEEDS help (that's what I want for her). Her behaviour is what I have wanted to see from KC JUST ONCE. Ms R is crying because her fiance is going to be locked away for abuse .... what's wrong with THAT picture?

I understand that KC is spoiled and needed discipline that she did not get.
My point was, when the Judge goes to discipline ER, people are upset about it. Maybe she was raised without discipline! She sure thinks she can try to talk excuses to get out of what she just said. If she's so disturbed as to not be able to control herself, how can her child be safe under her care?

I'm just saying that I find it odd that peeps don't want this woman to suffer any consequences. And for the fact that she's upset that her apparently violent fiance is incarcerated, she'd better heed the warning that she's getting now because he could escalate his violence and kill her.

I agree 100 percent, she needs help.

Psychotherapist on NG show says This woman is a stalker. She has followed this case and got obsessed with it, she deliberately made her way to the courtroom and shouted out what she wanted. (Just another JoyWray), inserted herself into this case... She also said Forget about the fact she says she has BiPolar, on Methadone, all that, this was a deliberate act to get involved in this case!

I have experience mental illness close up.
You can't tolerate violence when it impinges on your own safety and especially that of your children.

29-year-old Elizabeth Ann Rogers walked inside the courtroom in a huff, and slammed her purse down. It hit me in the arm as it landed on the bench. Then, she kicked off her shoes and fluffed her hair.

The woman was only sitting there for less than 60 seconds when she bursted out, "She killed somebody anyway!"

Later in the day, Rogers returned before Judge Perry, but this time dressed in a jail uniform with the public defender by her side.

Contrary to what she said earlier, Rogers told the judge she had not taken her medication that morning.

"What did I just do?" the woman cried. "I didn't take my medicine, have food or water or use toilet paper."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/19...Rogers-yells-out-She-killed-somebody-anyways-

Did she or didn't she take her meds at 6 am? What does not using tp have to do with anything? Did she have something stuck you know where that caused her to be so uncomfortable when she sat down in the courtroom she had an outburst? :waitasec: You can't make this stuff up! :crazy:

Don't forget she is a Pinellas Co native ... I doubt she has been to the city of disneyland recently ... she doesn't look like the dumbo ride kinda gal lol

I'm still looking with no luck. People came from all over FL and other places too during the searches in 2008. Many of the photos are no longer available and to view all the video is nearly impossible. I swear I've seen her before within the case. :waitasec:

Someone on NG just expressed she's a stalker of sorts. I wonder what she has to back that statement up. Someone, it seems, knows who she is or they just say whatever on national TV!

This is the 1st thing I thought about ....Does anyone remember this?

Spectator Who Yelled Out At Child Killer's Trial Won't Be Tried

SARASOTA, Fla. -- A spectator who yelled "Let's string him up now" during a child killer's sentencing hearing will not be prosecuted.

The State Attorney's Office dropped a resisting arrest charge Tuesday against Mario Vitali, saying it couldn't be proven he struggled with bailiffs after his outburst during the Dec. 1 sentencing hearing of Joseph Smith.

Smith's abduction and slaying of 11-year-old Carlie Brucia gained national attention because the kidnapping was captured on a car wash surveillance camera and the trial was being shown on a cable television network.

Hours after Vitali's outburst, the jury that had earlier convicted Smith of murder, rape and kidnapping recommended that he be executed. Circuit Judge Andrew Owens is scheduled to sentence Smith on Feb. 13.

Vitali, a 52-year-old circus marketing director, said Tuesday that he just got carried away as he listened to prosecutor Debra Riva describe in her closing argument how Smith had sexually assaulted Carlie and strangled her from behind.

"When I got in that courtroom, I just exploded," he said. "When she went into graphic detail about what he did to that little girl, I just lost it."

Owens had Vitali removed from the courtroom and he spent eight hours in jail, but the judge never charged him with contempt of court.

Vitali said people shook his hand later. "I just said verbally what everyone was thinking."

Adam Tebrugge, Smith's public defender, said it's unlikely the outburst would be part of the "significant issues" that will be brought up in an appeal of Smith's conviction.

http://www.wftv.com/news/5840560/detail.html

I am a person who has been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder. I work with people who are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorders. I work in Alternative Incarceration for people diagnosed with psychiatric disorders.
This does not qualify me as an expert.
However...missing one dose of medication does not cause a person with a psychiatric disorder to do bizarre things. Generally they would have been off of medication for a period of time.
An illness is not an excuse.
I understand the difference between right and wrong. I would have no excuse if I was in a courthouse and deliberately went into another chamber and ranted.
This woman thought about this...she knew it was wrong...she found her way there and disrupted a very important proceeding. Now she claims her illness made her do it.
Not an excuse unless she is psychotic and she is not.
She was very aware of what she was doing and had poor impulse control This is not an excuse.
Yes...I feel bad for her. Bad for her in that she will never learn to accept responsibility for her actions (rather than blaming meds) until someone holds her accountable. Good for HHJP. He was right and dang it...she was wrong.
This, with all respect, is my opinion only.

Hallelujah! Now I'm wondering what in the heck did she think would happen shouting out what she did? Obviously, she didn't think it through or if she did, she just didn't care. She's not a kid. Maybe it's the fact that she's on drugs (or the wrong drugs) that made her so loose.

I was having some computer issues this morning and didn't see the initial outburst, but later I watched the video of it, and her questioning before the judge.

I did get to see it live when they brought the woman back in the courtroom after jury selection was completed.

I was stunned by the woman's apparent overwhelming panic. I'm not sure what to think! Was that real or an act or what? I noted that they had 6 deputies surrounding her.

One scary thought.............up thread Wise Old Owl mentioned that KC is being housed in the medical ward of the jail as they don't have protective custody cells. I'd really worry with all the medication the woman claims she was on if she was taken to the medical ward of the jail.

Fortunately, I would bet that KC will be taken back to Orange county tonight, as it was mentioned a couple of weeks ago that they usually transport prisoners at night in unmarked cars.

29-year-old Elizabeth Ann Rogers walked inside the courtroom in a huff, and slammed her purse down. It hit me in the arm as it landed on the bench. Then, she kicked off her shoes and fluffed her hair.

The woman was only sitting there for less than 60 seconds when she bursted out, "She killed somebody anyway!"

Later in the day, Rogers returned before Judge Perry, but this time dressed in a jail uniform with the public defender by her side.

Contrary to what she said earlier, Rogers told the judge she had not taken her medication that morning.

"What did I just do?" the woman cried. "I didn't take my medicine, have food or water or use toilet paper."

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/19...Rogers-yells-out-She-killed-somebody-anyways-

Did she or didn't she take her meds at 6 am? What does not using tp have to do with anything? Did she have something stuck you know where that caused her to be so uncomfortable when she sat down in the courtroom she had an outburst? :waitasec: You can't make this stuff up! :crazy:

The no toilet paper defense- that's one you don't hear every day. :floorlaugh:
So now she says she didn't take her meds that morning?
Sorry, but I get the feeling that this woman ran out of the meds she likes and thought that going to a psych ward or jail would be the fastest way to get them.
She said she was due for her next dose....would love to know if she had her meds in that purse she slammed down.

And before anyone jumps on me about MI, those blue gloves the guards are wearing give me some seriously scary flashbacks to being locked up in a psych ward. <shiver>
So while I have a lot of empathy for people with MI, I have little tolerance for those who choose the path of learned helplessness.
JMO

However...missing one dose of medication does not cause a person with a psychiatric disorder to do bizarre things. Generally they would have been off of medication for a period of time.

I honestly think it depends on the person. My daughter is A.D.H.D., among other things and if she doesn't take her meds she can be very unpredictable. Even with meds she can be impulsive but a couple of years ago she spent the night with my parents and didn't take her meds before school. That was the day she got arrested for vandalizing the school bathroom with graffiti. Another time she said she had taken them but in fact had not, that was the day she got a citation for yelling at a teacher...it was a male teacher who said he felt threatened. Both of these required going to court and both were dismissed since we explained that it was a case of her missing her medications. In each instance it was only 1 day of meds missed and these are the only two times anything like this has ever happened. Just my experience. :)

I understand that KC is spoiled and needed discipline that she did not get.
My point was, when the Judge goes to discipline ER, people are upset about it. Maybe she was raised without discipline! She sure thinks she can try to talk excuses to get out of what she just said. If she's so disturbed as to not be able to control herself, how can her child be safe under her care?

I'm just saying that I find it odd that peeps don't want this woman to suffer any consequences. And for the fact that she's upset that her apparently violent fiance is incarcerated, she'd better heed the warning that she's getting now because he could escalate his violence and kill her.

I agree 100 percent, she needs help.

With all my defending of ER today don't think for a minute that I don't tink she should be punished - she should, and 24 hours away from her child may well do the trick (I hope so)

I honestly think it depends on the person. My daughter is A.D.H.D., among other things and if she doesn't take her meds she can be very unpredictable. Even with meds she can be impulsive but a couple of years ago she spent the night with my parents and didn't take her meds before school. That was the day she got arrested for vandalizing the school bathroom with graffiti. Another time she said she had taken them but in fact had not, that was the day she got a citation for yelling at a teacher...it was a male teacher who said he felt threatened. Both of these required going to court and both were dismissed since we explained that it was a case of her missing her medications. In each instance it was only 1 day of meds missed and these are the only two times anything like this has ever happened. Just my experience. :)

Alot of meds for ADHD are quick acting/short lasting. ER had a battery of problems, and while not an excuse for her behaviour .. it must be taken into consideration.

I was having some computer issues this morning and didn't see the initial outburst, but later I watched the video of it, and her questioning before the judge.

I did get to see it live when they brought the woman back in the courtroom after jury selection was completed.

I was stunned by the woman's apparent overwhelming panic. I'm not sure what to think! Was that real or an act or what? I noted that they had 6 deputies surrounding her.

One scary thought.............up thread Wise Old Owl mentioned that KC is being housed in the medical ward of the jail as they don't have protective custody cells. I'd really worry with all the medication the woman claims she was on if she was taken to the medical ward of the jail.

Fortunately, I would bet that KC will be taken back to Orange county tonight, as it was mentioned a couple of weeks ago that they usually transport prisoners at night in unmarked cars.

BBM

Maybe it's a darn good thing KC was moved back to Orlando tonight-- that woman could have actually been aiming to get to her. Who knows, but it's pretty creepy when you think of it all as a act/ploy. jmo

I dont know she is used to being in jail. Inmates react differently , I noticed she turned slightl, then whipped her head back arround.

In jail you look quick and often ,small short glances until you figure out what you are seeing then you quit looking.

I dont know for sure never been to jail. But I live in a high crime area!
Hi there, Is the assessment that ICA is sociopathic?

From what I've read I think that is probably the least that she is. And people like this often think they have done no wrong and even what they did is justified in their own mind.

Frankly, I think she has no remorse and is eating up the camera time. It's a crying shame. I remember Scott Peterson sitting back in his chair, lookin' good for all to see. Ah - hmm. Before the end of this trial I am sure we'll see her play all 3 acts to her world-wide audience without a care as to what she did to Caylee. IMO

xox

Is it true that Casey has already been transported back to OCJ? TY

BBM

Maybe it's a darn good thing KC was moved back to Orlando tonight-- that woman could have actually been aiming to get to her. Who knows, but it's pretty creepy when you think of it all as a act/ploy. jmo

Is it true that Casey has already been transported back to OCJ? TY

I haven't seen anything that says ICA is or has been transported back to Orange County. I was just speculating earlier because I do believe that they are probably housing ER in the medical ward - which is where they were keeping ICA.

We have people watching the jail logs and we should know when ICA leaves. But as of now and as far as we know- ICA is still in Pinellas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy
Back