Outburst during JS hearing!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am a person who has been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder. I work with people who are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorders. I work in Alternative Incarceration for people diagnosed with psychiatric disorders.
This does not qualify me as an expert.
However...missing one dose of medication does not cause a person with a psychiatric disorder to do bizarre things. Generally they would have been off of medication for a period of time.
An illness is not an excuse.
I understand the difference between right and wrong. I would have no excuse if I was in a courthouse and deliberately went into another chamber and ranted.
This woman thought about this...she knew it was wrong...she found her way there and disrupted a very important proceeding. Now she claims her illness made her do it.
Not an excuse unless she is psychotic and she is not.
She was very aware of what she was doing and had poor impulse control This is not an excuse.
Yes...I feel bad for her. Bad for her in that she will never learn to accept responsibility for her actions (rather than blaming meds) until someone holds her accountable. Good for HHJP. He was right and dang it...she was wrong.
This, with all respect, is my opinion only.
amen.. i have family members and my son has all the same problems as she does .. they all do just fine as long as they take thier meds .. she knew exactly what she was doing .. i dont pity her one bit .. everyone that is in that courtroom on the prosecution is there for caylee .. that judge is there for caylee .. she is someone who will never be forgotten .. our little caylee is immortalized now .. bet ol casey really loves that huh? ..

I'm still looking with no luck. People came from all over FL and other places too during the searches in 2008. Many of the photos are no longer available and to view all the video is nearly impossible. I swear I've seen her before within the case. :waitasec:

Someone on NG just expressed she's a stalker of sorts. I wonder what she has to back that statement up. Someone, it seems, knows who she is or they just say whatever on national TV!

I doubt she has anything ... her judgement was based on the same as what we are judging her on. I think she was a body language expert, but a TH will say anything to make a cable show.

I bet it will come to you where you have seen her before ... enjoyed chatting/debating (of sorts) with you today.

amen.. i have family members and my son has all the same problems as she does .. they all do just fine as long as they take thier meds .. she knew exactly what she was doing .. i dont pity her one bit .. everyone that is in that courtroom on the prosecution is there for caylee .. that judge is there for caylee .. she is someone who will never be forgotten .. our little caylee is immortalized now .. bet ol casey really loves that huh? ..

I think we are lucky we can curb ourselves but I am betting there are a few on this site that wonder if they could lol You don't see a lot of lovin' around for KC in these parts ... and she is ... after all .... considered innocent at this stage.

I don't believe the woman actually lied about being in court before. She said that she'd never been in that court before, admitted to knowing it was Casey's case, and claimed to want to know "why", that she has the 3 year old child. She did seem a little manipulative, or thought she could be with the crying and pleading about her mental problemsand mentioning that it was time for her meds again. I definitely believe personality disorder with the way she was carrying on all dramatically, motioning, facial expressions, etc.

I took the not been in court before comment as being "not been in a court WATCHING a case" before. Immediately before saying she had never been in, she said she had been in a court case in another room.

It's all in the interpretation and understand ... I hope the jurors 'hear' things like we do

I have experience mental illness close up.
You can't tolerate violence when it impinges on your own safety and especially that of your children.

I don't think that violence should be tolerated at anytime by anyone period.
Most people who commit a crime are not persons with a psychiatric disorder. That is a fact. Statistics show that people with a psychiatric illness are most often the victims of crime rather than the perpetrator.

Just finished watching NG that I DVR'd earlier.

Seeing that girl's long rap sheet with 5 mug shots, I am not so sure if I feel quite as sorry for her as I did this afternoon.

I haven't seen anything that says ICA is or has been transported back to Orange County. I was just speculating earlier because I do believe that they are probably housing ER in the medical ward - which is where they were keeping ICA.

We have people watching the jail logs and we should know when ICA leaves. But as of now and as far as we know- ICA is still in Pinellas.

The logs weren't accurate when she moved to Tampa. She was still on the Orlando log when it was stated she was already in Tampa. For her protection, I doubt we'll know until she's already back in place here.

Nope. I just hear well and am becoming quite adept at spotting hooey.
She first told HHJBP she had a three year old child and that she was mentally challenged and that she had never been in a courtroom like that before. Judging hard would be adding that the last part of that statement might explain her failure to appear charge.

She has rap sheets in both Pinellas and Citrus dating back to 2004 yet says she's never been in a court room before? Something's not right about this.

I don't think she will be doing that again!:nuts:

I wonder if she is bonding out because her booking for today was on there, with contempt of court ... it was on NG too

I can't see that she was booked today. Did you find it? Elizabeth Rogers

I am seeing 2006 x 1; 2007 x 2; 2009 x 1.

I can't see that she was booked today. Did you find it? Elizabeth Rogers

I am seeing 2006 x 1; 2007 x 2; 2009 x 1.

I just checked now and it isn't there but it was there earlier when I checked. I couldn't believe how quick they were booking her in and getting it online. I clearly remember seeing 2011 (but I can't see it now) ..... just weird.

Just finished watching NG that I DVR'd earlier.

Seeing that girl's long rap sheet with 5 mug shots, I am not so sure if I feel quite as sorry for her as I did this afternoon.

All we need is 1, just 1, more mentally disabled person to do this in front of a jury and we have a mistrial. How is the judge going to quash this?

MOO

Mel

I just checked now and it isn't there but it was there earlier when I checked. I couldn't believe how quick they were booking her in and getting it online. I clearly remember seeing 2011 (but I can't see it now) ..... just weird.

naw - they misspelled her name this time - added a "d" . Go to the pinellas county jail website and just enter the first two letters of her last name, and her first name - it was there withing a couple hours of this morning's event. After that you can also use an address search...

All we need is 1, just 1, more mentally disabled person to do this in front of a jury and we have a mistrial. How is the judge going to quash this?

MOO

Mel

I can't remember him giving a direction to court watchers until this afternoon before the jury was sworn in. That is usually one of the first things a judge says when there are spectators apart from reporters.

I am assuming his warnings will be strong and terse ... the person I am scared bout most is CA

naw - they misspelled her name this time - added a "d" . Go to the pinellas county jail website and just enter the first two letters of her last name, and her first name - it was there withing a couple hours of this morning's event. After that you can also use an address search...

Thank You ... I knew I wasn't (totally) insane .... yet :) BUT we have plenty of time for that lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic
Back