Outburst during JS hearing!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
naw - they misspelled her name this time - added a "d" . Go to the pinellas county jail website and just enter the first two letters of her last name, and her first name - it was there withing a couple hours of this morning's event. After that you can also use an address search...

Got it! Yes, she is listed as RODGERS, ELIZABETH. Would never have found it. She does not seem too upset in her mug shot.

Thanks! :tyou:

Well, I felt sorry for the woman. My mom always told me I was far too gullible; perhaps I am. This woman definitely did not appear to be playing with a full deck of cards, IMO. Also, that is a VERY POTENT combination of meds she is on. I'm not sure I wouldn't go off half-cocked if I was ingesting all that stuff! In any case, I think HHJP's sentence of two days in jail was more than fair. I hope this young lady gets help.

On another note, I'm worried about her child. The lady mentioned something about domestic abuse, and with this woman's obvious (to me) mental problems... hmmm.. doesn't sound like a very safe environment, IMO.

Got it! Yes, she is listed as RODGERS, ELIZABETH. Would never have found it. She does not seem too upset in her mug shot.

Thanks! :tyou:

OMG she's only 29? I thought she was in her 40's.

EGADS

Mel

In the video where she comes back with a lawyer she's heaving and can hardly speak but she's got NO tears. She's got that sobbing thing, chest heaving and everything like someone who is balling their eyes out but her face is totally dry.

tearsnone2.jpg

tearsnone.jpg

Just finished watching NG that I DVR'd earlier.

Seeing that girl's long rap sheet with 5 mug shots, I am not so sure if I feel quite as sorry for her as I did this afternoon.

I don't feel sorry for her at all (sorry, throw tomatoes at me, whatever ya gotta do). Literally, she could have gone in there with a gun or a knife (my brother works LA court and has seen it happen before).

ICA got off lucky "this time". Wait until the jury is present. Do you think we won't have someone else mouthing off? I think the chances of that are far too great.

MOO

Mel

I can't remember him giving a direction to court watchers until this afternoon before the jury was sworn in. That is usually one of the first things a judge says when there are spectators apart from reporters.

I am assuming his warnings will be strong and terse ... the person I am scared bout most is CA

Me too, Gut, me too! CA may think she can make an emotional outburst just to save ICA. I'd bet my bottom dollar.

Mel

Well, I felt sorry for the woman. My mom always told me I was far too gullible; perhaps I am. This woman definitely did not appear to be playing with a full deck of cards, IMO. Also, that is a VERY POTENT combination of meds she is on. I'm not sure I wouldn't go off half-cocked if I was ingesting all that stuff! In any case, I think HHJP's sentence of two days in jail was more than fair. I hope this young lady gets help.

On another note, I'm worried about her child. The lady mentioned something about domestic abuse, and with this woman's obvious (to me) metal problems... hmmm.. doesn't sound like a very safe environment, IMO.

Gulliable or no - I felt sorry for her too, but I think (after hearing and reading about her many frequent flyer miles) that I would probably not be feeling quite so sorry had I been on the receiving end of her shenanigans. It's obvious this woman has deep, deep psychological and dependency problems. It would appear that she has had a great deal of advocacy in the legal and public systems and has developed a facility for gaming it (and that's probably not her "fault"). What makes my heart break is that she probably hasn't made all her very bad choices on her own - what breaks my heart further is that she doesn't seem to have benefited from all that advocacy.

And what really frosts my cookies is that ICA is trying to sell a similar victim scenario to the court. And that has been my problem from day 31 - ICA had OPTIONS - ICA is FUNCTIONAL and instead we are being lead to believe that there was some big meanie who victimized her and it's not her FAULT. GAWD Just speechless about that - Susan Smith all the way
IMHO

OMG she's only 29? I thought she was in her 40's.

EGADS

Mel

I said the same thing when I looked through her mugshots ... every parent should print them out and show their teenagers the effects drugs have on the aging process. I figured she was a bit younger than me and I can barely remember 29 lol

In the video where she comes back with a lawyer she's heaving and can hardly speak but she's got NO tears. She's got that sobbing thing, chest heaving and everything like someone who is balling their eyes out but her face is totally dry.

Somebody mentioned earlier ... Floridans don't cry tears (THEY were joking lol)

On another note, I'm worried about her child. The lady mentioned something about domestic abuse, and with this woman's obvious (to me) mental problems... hmmm.. doesn't sound like a very safe environment, IMO.

You're not alone and when it comes to things like this , it's not that you are gullible .. just big hearted. many don't feel an ounce sorry for her and that is fine .. I do - even with her rap sheet.

She is no different to KC except that she got caught ... if KC had been caught her rap sheet would have been similar, but ER is not facing the DP for killing her child.

She was concerned about her child and wanting to hug him ... may well have been an act, I didn't think so. I would love to see one clip of KC crying for her daughter ... sobbing for that child ... JUST.ONCE.

I am so glad this lady had that outburst. It shows the DT that even if you are mentally challenged (as this lady claimed to be) you still know RIGHT from WRONG. She has a 3 year old and could not understand how a mother could kill her child.

There goes that defense, Baez.

Seeing this woman at the mercy of her brain chemistry made me tear up, and think, "There, but for the grace of God...."

Someone stated early on in this thread that this woman looks very familiar in this case, video outside the A's home... that was my first thought when I saw her today... not sure all that video is still available or if I have the patience to go looking for all of it and watch it again... alas I know I do not have the time... but she looks very familiar connected to this case.

ICA didnt react as fast as I did. She sat there in LALA land for a few seconds. Would like to know where she goes to escape.

Bold mine.

I think she goes to "Fairyland"...you know...the place that Jose implied (during an impromtu media interview outside Orange Cty. Courthouse,) that K. Belich was in because he didn't want to answer her questions.

Gulliable or no - I felt sorry for her too, but I think (after hearing and reading about her many frequent flyer miles) that I would probably not be feeling quite so sorry had I been on the receiving end of her shenanigans. It's obvious this woman has deep, deep psychological and dependency problems. It would appear that she has had a great deal of advocacy in the legal and public systems and has developed a facility for gaming it (and that's probably not her "fault"). What makes my heart break is that she probably hasn't made all her very bad choices on her own - what breaks my heart further is that she doesn't seem to have benefited from all that advocacy.

And what really frosts my cookies is that ICA is trying to sell a similar victim scenario to the court. And that has been my problem from day 31 - ICA had OPTIONS - ICA is FUNCTIONAL and instead we are being lead to believe that there was some big meanie who victimized her and it's not her FAULT. GAWD Just speechless about that - Susan Smith all the way
IMHO

ITA. It was an interesting juxtaposition in court today.

It literally brought tears to my eyes to watch this woman hyperventilate - this was truly a woman with clear mental health issues and a history to prove it. You could see her remorse and her emotion provoked a visceral reaction in me. No offense, but that's what "crazy" looks like. (being bipolar I think I can say that)

ICA has never demonstrated ANY sort of emotion on the level of what I would expect from someone who is perhaps going to use some sort of mental health defense tactic. ICA is a sociopath whose only emotions are for herself. She is so cold that I am transfixed; it appears almost subhuman.:twocents:

Someone stated early on in this thread that this woman looks very familiar in this case, video outside the A's home... that was my first thought when I saw her today... not sure all that video is still available or if I have the patience to go looking for all of it and watch it again... alas I know I do not have the time... but she looks very familiar connected to this case.

Someone else found the video of the fight outside the Anthony home where the little boy's arm was caught in the vehicle door. It wasn't the same woman. The video was posted in this thread many pages ago. I too thought the woman in court looked like one of the protesters, but not the one in that particular video. Of course, screaming, long-haired, out of control women tend to somehow look alike to me.

Here's the link to the video. I hope someone investigated those protesters because they put their children in harm's way, and when the boy was hurt, the "adults" just kept screaming at Cindy:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6522103&postcount=174"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Outburst during JS hearing![/ame]

No matter, the woman in court knew which trial she was visiting because she knew enough background to know ICA's story. Her claim of it being her first time in court is a lie, considering her long rap sheet. Her "fiance" was in court/jail for "domestic" but after two years of abuse, she still loves him, thereby subjecting her young child to abuse. Not to mention "battery" charges in her record, too.

I worry most about her son who has her for a mother who is putting him in danger and can't control herself. I see it ending badly for the child. Someone needs to put his welfare FIRST.

I thought she looked a little pleased by it because she thought it would automatically mean a mistrial.

Agree, she got really excited and had plenty to say to her attorneys about this woman. I noticed also when the woman was telling Judge Perry what medications she was on, KC got this weird look on her face and her ears started doing that wiggle thing again....I wonder if she's on some of the same meds to keep her calm?

The Lady in question has a Three-Year old in her care?? A record like that , I wouldnt be shocked if Child Services isnt already questioning....

Shd said she had a 3-yr-boy. That doesn't necessarily mean she has custody of him. I hope not -- life would be perpetual chaos for that poor child if she did have custody of him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back