Outburst during JS hearing!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember I said I think I've seen this woman before (and someone else or two said that too) well, I automatically went to look at the protester videos. Now I'm thinking it may have been during the TES searches - off to look! Or even when LP and company where at the lake that time (when the scuba divers were there). I'm going to trust my first impression and keep looking for proof!

Well she is 29 years old. But this is contrary to what we always talk about regarding KC's upbringing. We've stated over and over again that if only someone had put their foot down, called her out on her bs, made her pay her own way, etc., she'd been better off in life.

Now we have witnessed some other grown woman's bad behavior and everyone is like, 'oh that poor woman'. I'm confused. :waitasec:

KC was spoiled rotten and the reason most say things about KC is because we have actually seen her parents act as enablers to her.
Ms R, on the other hand, has been in and out of trouble for years and obviously NEEDS help (that's what I want for her). Her behaviour is what I have wanted to see from KC JUST ONCE. Ms R is crying because her fiance is going to be locked away for abuse .... what's wrong with THAT picture?

Well she is 29 years old. But this is contrary to what we always talk about regarding KC's upbringing. We've stated over and over again that if only someone had put their foot down, called her out on her bs, made her pay her own way, etc., she'd been better off in life.

Now we have witnessed some other grown woman's bad behavior and everyone is like, 'oh that poor woman'. I'm confused. :waitasec:

She didn't kill her child. I think that's the main thing. Her upbringing may have been bad but it wasn't that bad. JMO

I think she added/said that she also has PTSD.

Maybe PMS. :innocent:

Gosh, I feel torn about her. On one hand, I see a very disturbed mentally ill woman. I also see someone who is...I don't know how to say this...lacking in class and social skills, someone who may just not know better?

Regardless, I think the judge did the right thing. But I sympathize with her. I can't imagine how scared and freaked out she must be. :(

I think you're right, it could be a lack of social skills. I used to work with the mentally challenged and some of them also had mental illnesses along with that. I found out really quickly that they are very unpredictable and will react very differently from how we would, and also may not react the same way twice. One time they might get angry and throw a fit, the next time they might laugh it off.
I feel sorry for the young woman too, and I do feel JP handled this the right way, in fact, I think he was very lenient with her when he could have given her a lot more jail time.

Remember I said I think I've seen this woman before (and someone else or two said that too) well, I automatically went to look at the protester videos. Now I'm thinking it may have been during the TES searches - off to look! Or even when LP and company where at the lake that time (when the scuba divers were there). I'm going to trust my first impression and keep looking for proof!

Don't forget she is a Pinellas Co native ... I doubt she has been to the city of disneyland recently ... she doesn't look like the dumbo ride kinda gal lol

I know the outburst shouldn't have happen, but if this poor woman really has Bipolar disorder / Manic depression / ADHD / PTSD and takes the medications she said she ,takes plus does methadone treatment daily ....she is one very seriously mentally ill woman. Seems she would have major impulse control issues. My daughter has ADHD and she has impulse control issues and will actually interrupt you when she has something to say " Quick before she forgets what she wanted to tell you " . I can't imagine what this poor womans life must be like with all of these conditions........JMO

I am a person who has been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder. I work with people who are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorders. I work in Alternative Incarceration for people diagnosed with psychiatric disorders.
This does not qualify me as an expert.
However...missing one dose of medication does not cause a person with a psychiatric disorder to do bizarre things. Generally they would have been off of medication for a period of time.
An illness is not an excuse.
I understand the difference between right and wrong. I would have no excuse if I was in a courthouse and deliberately went into another chamber and ranted.
This woman thought about this...she knew it was wrong...she found her way there and disrupted a very important proceeding. Now she claims her illness made her do it.
Not an excuse unless she is psychotic and she is not.
She was very aware of what she was doing and had poor impulse control This is not an excuse.
Yes...I feel bad for her. Bad for her in that she will never learn to accept responsibility for her actions (rather than blaming meds) until someone holds her accountable. Good for HHJP. He was right and dang it...she was wrong.
This, with all respect, is my opinion only.

My problem with her is the VERY first thing she did when facing His Honor was LIE ..She said she had never been in a courtroom before . That's enough for me . She could have messed up jury selection alot more . 2 days is very easy for what she did and she should be grateful .

The lady admitted that she knew which courtroom she walked into. I feel bad that she's ill, and I think she was truly sorry, IMO, being sorry doesn't mean you shouldn't have to pay the piper.

I think HHJP did the right thing today. It's two days. Lesson learnt. Hopefully.

My problem with her is the VERY first thing she did when facing His Honor was LIE ..She said she had never been in a courtroom before . That's enough for me . She could have messed up jury selection alot more . 2 days is very easy for what she did and she should be grateful .

:yes:

She did lie. They said earlier that this courtroom is on a different floor than where she was supposed to go. She did not end up there by accident. She went there on purpose. The BF excuse is BS - IMO

I agree she has "issues", but she knew what she was doing. IMO of course.

When I was watching ICA's reaction, she looked to me like she was thinking like "oh gee, that girl is a crazy person" (IMO). She like ICA acts without thinking. How ironic - only difference is the outburst person had a conscience and realized right away she was wrong and apologized, while ICA blames things on others and walks around like she's the queen of the ball. Outburst girl maybe crazy, but ICA is diabolical.... (that's at least how I saw it).:crazy:

I know the outburst shouldn't have happen, but if this poor woman really has Bipolar disorder / Manic depression / ADHD / PTSD and takes the medications she said she ,takes plus does methadone treatment daily ....she is one very seriously mentally ill woman. Seems she would have major impulse control issues. My daughter has ADHD and she has impulse control issues and will actually interrupt you when she has something to say " Quick before she forgets what she wanted to tell you " . I can't imagine what this poor womans life must be like with all of these conditions........JMO

That's all well and good but people need to be held accountable for their inappropriate behaviors or they will think they can continue to act that way. We can't be allowed to act a fool or we will never learn how to function in society and expect special treatment.

I am a person who has been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder. I work with people who are diagnosed with a psychiatric disorders. I work in Alternative Incarceration for people diagnosed with psychiatric disorders.
This does not qualify me as an expert.
However...missing one dose of medication does not cause a person with a psychiatric disorder to do bizarre things. Generally they would have been off of medication for a period of time.
An illness is not an excuse.
I understand the difference between right and wrong. I would have no excuse if I was in a courthouse and deliberately went into another chamber and ranted.
This woman thought about this...she knew it was wrong...she found her way there and disrupted a very important proceeding. Now she claims her illness made her do it.
Not an excuse unless she is psychotic and she is not.
She was very aware of what she was doing and had poor impulse control This is not an excuse.
Yes...I feel bad for her. Bad for her in that she will never learn to accept responsibility for her actions (rather than blaming meds) until someone holds her accountable. Good for HHJP. He was right and dang it...she was wrong.
This, with all respect, is my opinion only.

Amen, drama queen!

I was very busy all day. Finally got a break and logged on at the exact time that this happened. It was so absurd. I think I went into shock for a few seconds. I was expecting to see CM or AF questioning a PJ. I, as we all do, know the questions by heart and was going to leave it on in the background but nooooo! What brought be back to reality was ICA's reaction, which was "no reaction". That was as strange as the woman's outburst.

I feel so sorry for her.

Have a grandson who was bi-polar,he committed suicide. He just could not endure the illness, I always feel so bad about mental illness, it is so sad for all that are involved.

He went from a Dept manager to a criminal....

I am so sorry. People who have not experienced MI up close and personal can be very judgmental.

The outburst may be a blessing in disguise for her child. Judging by her actions today she is clearly off mentally or she is a very good actress. Perhaps CPS will do a welfare check and continue to check on her child routinely.

I think her story should be checked out regarding her mental condition and if she lied to the judge, she should serve however much time one usually gets for that sort of crime.

IMO

The outburst may be a blessing in disguise for her child. Judging by her actions today she is clearly off mentally or she is a very good actress. Perhaps CPS will do a welfare check and continue to check on her child routinely.

I think her story should be checked out regarding her mental condition and if she lied to the judge, she should serve however much time one usually gets for that sort of crime.

IMO

I am sure her court appointed attorney will get a big ole list of her meds from her doc and her history ... she will be in huge trouble if she fibbed. We can always keep a check on her future ins and outs in jail

One thing that does concern me - but not as much now because I bet ICA is moved back to Orange County tonight.

It was reported two weeks ago when ICA was moved to Pinellas that they really didn't have "protective custody" type cells and that ICA was being housed in the medical ward/wing of the jail as it was the most secure. Well, where do you think they are going to house this one? That was one of the first things I thought of - how close she was going to be to ICA behind that "door".

But now that we have our jury :great: there is no need for ICA to remain in Pinellas and I kinda think they will transport her back ASAP - especially because of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe
Back