Outburst during JS hearing!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yesterday would be day one and after midnight would be considered day 2. So, she served her 2 days. Have to count in jail days which are different than regular days.

To those that think she looks familiar, I concur but can't put my finger on it.

Hi there JBean:wave: It's nice to know you're still with us.
I hope we'll hear more from you during the trial.:cheer:

Offender Name: ELIZABETH RODGERS

Well I'll be danged - she's already out.. Hasn't even been 24 hours:

Offender ID: 1455251 Date of Birth: 07/02/1981 Age: 29 Race: White Gender: Female
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 05/21/2011 Reason: Sentence served

per vinelink.

Mel

I haven't had a chance to read this entire thread yet. Has anyone check the local Pinellas County criminal records to see if she's got a criminal record? I have the feeling that she's got a lengthy record.

I haven't had a chance to read this entire thread yet. Has anyone check the local Pinellas County criminal records to see if she's got a criminal record? I have the feeling that she's got a lengthy record.
You're right, Leila, she does have a lengthy rap sheet. (Possession of cocaine, battery, bad checks, etc).

Now that she's out, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she is strutting around, somewhat proud of herself for what she did in the courtroom yesterday.

I just don't believe her outburst was quite as spontaneous as she led the Judge to believe. I think she went in there with the intention of acting out.

Now, in her mind, she has earned her bragging rights for telling off Casey Anthony. She may see herself as a hero, even.

Just my personal take on the whole mess.

You're right, Leila, she does have a lengthy rap sheet. (Possession of cocaine, battery, bad checks, etc).

Now that she's out, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if she is strutting around, somewhat proud of herself for what she did in the courtroom yesterday.

I just don't believe her outburst was quite as spontaneous as she led the Judge to believe. I think she went in there with the intention of acting out.

Now, in her mind, she has earned her bragging rights for telling off Casey Anthony. She may see herself as a hero, even.

Just my personal take on the whole mess.

Thank you smart blonde! I had computer problems yesterday and couldn't keep up with all the threads here. But I had a hunch that this woman had a record! It certainly puts her behavior in a different light, and I suspect you're right about her outburst not being spontaneous, but planned.

Anyone catch the long glare ER gave ICA when she walked into the courtroom the second time (for the hearing)? Didn't quite fit her being upset about getting in trouble. She claims to not watch the news but seems she knows an awful lot about ICA's case. I really did feel sorry for her until I saw her many mug shots, now I just feel duped.

Didn't work for me, either. I've seen this act before, in a courtroom, all the air gulps, shaking, etc. Sadly, it worked on the jury. My bells got twanged, too.

bbm

How come my bells seldom twang? :loser:

Baez just walked over to ICA and wispered something in her ear.

I missed that but what about Baez leaning all the way over the table (from the other side) to whisper in her ear & the other time when it looked like he was making out with her neck!? I just happen to see these 2 'stunners' on one of the videos posted on WFTV late last night. :sick:

Thinking about hyperventilation.

Remember when ICA hyperventilated when she was told that Caylee's body was found?

Moment of panic for ICA, and overwhelmed with possibilities in contrivance of a new game plan, IMO.

:laugh:
bbm
How come my bells seldom twang? :loser:
I've never heard that saying but my bells didn't twang either. I totally fell for her act and felt sorry for her. Now I feel she should have been thrown in the slammer for the full 167 days or whatever the judge originally said.

I do hope her son is watched very closely from now on by CPS if he isn't already.

IMO

HHJBP asked her DOB for a reason. I don't think anything gets past this judge.

When HH left the courtroom after the outburst he said he needed to look at something. Maybe he got her name from the bailiffs before he came back in.The birthdate may have been to confirm what he found (rap sheet)and also for the record.

I agree.. everyone is so sorry for her but those sobs just didnt work for me, ill or not, she twanged my bells. That's the kind of crying that sounds totally phony to me the air gulp sobs.... little kids cry like that when they are over tired , not grown women. She got a couple days in jail ... woo... but she gained notoriety, and the press coverage is overdone on this stuff. I hope whoever set this up paid her well.

When it happened, I really didn't watch her that closely. After looking at it again, I realized she was putting on an act. ~IMO~

Anyone catch the long glare ER gave ICA when she walked into the courtroom the second time (for the hearing)? Didn't quite fit her being upset about getting in trouble. She claims to not watch the news but seems she knows an awful lot about ICA's case. I really did feel sorry for her until I saw her many mug shots, now I just feel duped.

Where are the mug shots posted? TIA

She should have been given what anyone else would have been given . We only have her word for her mental illnesses and we know that is no good as the first thing she did was LIE to the judge that she had never been in a courtroom before .
In any case ..if Casey is diagnosed with a mental illness should we excuse her? if someone with a mental illness steals your purse and takes your money for your car payment should we just say 'oh well ' they have a mental illness? I dont think so ..she is lucky that she has meds ..alot of people go undiagnosed and can't see a doctor or take their meds . When things are tough here my husband goes a day or 2 with his HEART meds! I am sick of the sympathy for her ..I will save mine for the parents sitting in a cancer ward with their kids watching them suffer.

Now , don't get me wrong ...I totally understand her passionate feelings for Caylee . She could have , however, really messed things up trial wise .

Now , don't get me wrong ...I totally understand her passionate feelings for Caylee . She could have , however, really messed things up trial wise .

I wonder if JB or CM represented her in any of her previous court cases?

There's only one question that I have about this event. Her shoes. First, I heard (from a reporter sitting very near her) that she came in, flopped down and kicked her shoes off. THEN, it was reported that her shoes were tied together. Now, did she take them off and then, before her outburst tie them together? Why? What else was she planning to do? If you watch the video when she taken out it certainly looks like her shoes are tied together - she's holding them.

Curiouser and curiouser

I just wanna know whatsup wit da shoes!!!! lol

She would have gone away for a long time if she threw those shoes! They don't look like the kind that would hurt her dogs, so who the heck knows what she was doing. My opinion of her is that she was acting, much like KC does... the irony is sooooo rich. :crazy:

She would have gone away for a long time if she threw those shoes! They don't look like the kind that would hurt her dogs, so who the heck knows what she was doing. My opinion of her is that she was acting, much like KC does... the irony is sooooo rich. :crazy:

I think she was going to throw those shoes at the defense table. I would have laughed like a school kid had she hit JB in the head (since he was closest).

JMHO.

Mel

There's only one question that I have about this event. Her shoes. First, I heard (from a reporter sitting very near her) that she came in, flopped down and kicked her shoes off. THEN, it was reported that her shoes were tied together. Now, did she take them off and then, before her outburst tie them together? Why? What else was she planning to do? If you watch the video when she taken out it certainly looks like her shoes are tied together - she's holding them.

Curiouser and curiouser

I just wanna know whatsup wit da shoes!!!! lol

Ok - to be honest, I did not think the shoes were tied together ( it did happen very quickly...) for what it's worth, she appeared to have kicked the shoes off. It appeared (to me and I am being very careful here) that the shoes were of a variety that probably were not known for their excellent fit and that when she rose from what appeared to be a semi-supine (sorry - had her feet up on the "pew") that she grabbed the shoes by their straps between her fingers. As the shoes were white - I think that media types saw the criss-cross type straps and her fingers intertwined in those and (BOMBSHELL) shoes tied together! IMHO sad girl, sad situation, made a very bad decision (I think she meant to, but didn't have the capacity to calculate the fallout)- moreover, she didn't grab the shoes before she was being hustled out by the bailiffs. In other words - just another day in in the (very sad) life. No rocks please!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back