Owner of the Infamous Purple Truck - Dr. Roy Heilbron

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
. . . How can I (or anyone else) sincerely hear the message when I am so suspicious of the messenger?

You shouldn't. But on the other hand, a bad messenger doesn't necessarily mean a bad message. Given that he's apparently falsified bills, I wouldn't take RH's word on anything, but he's far from the only doctor who believes diabetes is a largely self-imposed condition resulting from a diet high in sugars and grains. Chelation, on the other hand, has fewer supporters even among independent-minded docs, and I'd be very skeptical of any data generated by RH. But there is plenty of fraud in conventional medicine. Check the book Doctoring Data by Malcolm Kendrick, MD, for example, on how unreliable even major studies published by top medical journals can be. Or, if you have just 30 minutes to spare, watch MD/Phd. Beatrice Golumb's great presentation "Drugs Harms Versus Benefits, The Impact of Conflict of Interest":

[video=youtube;SZHyLODgUvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZHyLODgUvs[/video].

The upshot is that the only way to know what a medical study says is to read the full study yourself, and even that won't catch falsified data (such as eliminating adverse events by claiming the affected patients withdrew from the study).

A bit O/T
I really need to catch up with the latest regarding Purple Truck Guy, but I must say, I'm digging the cover photo of PTG on the TapaTalk app! LMAO!

Hoosgirl, I like your non-profit sleuthing skills. :) I found some other companies that RH is associated with, some of which are non-profits, so I thought I'd dump what I have found so far in case you want to dig into any of them. Mods, if this is too much info on someone not charged in this case, please delete (and thanks for all you do).

ROY HEILBRON (PRESIDENT, SECRETARY, DIRECTOR)
A WELL FOR HEALTH, INC.
FLORIDA DOMESTIC NON-PROFIT CORPORATION
Address: 1530 Bishops Lodge Road
Santa Fe, NM 87506
Filing Date: June 05, 2006

ROY M HEILBRON (DR.) (I don't know where the middle initial "M" came from but it shows up periodically)
CARING CARDIOLOGY, P.A.
FLORIDA DOMESTIC PROFIT CORPORATION
Address: 4302 Alton Road, Ste 530
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Filing Date: December 21, 1998

ROY G HEILBRON (PRESIDENT, SECRETARY, TREASURER, DIRECTOR)
EBENEZER FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
Address: 1092 Bass Point Road
Miami Springs, FL 33166
Filing Date: December 24, 2002

ROY HEILBRON (PRESIDENT)
HOLISTIC HEALTHCARE FOR THE POOR, INC.
NEW MEXICO DOMESTIC NON-PROFIT
Address: 1530 Bishops Lodge Rd.
Santa Fe, NM 87506
Registered Agent: Roy Heilbron
Filing Date: February 08, 2011

ROY M HEILBRON (DIRECTOR)
WELL FOR HEALTH, INC.
Address: 1 South Dr
Miami Springs, FL 33166
Registered Agent: Heilbron Roy M
Filing Date: July 06, 2006

Holistic Medical Church Clinic, Priory of Santa Fe 505-983-1293 (this website came up when I searched RH's phone number)
http://www.hmccsf.org/

Santa Fe Soul, Health and Healing Center
http://kaylehope.com/wordpress/practitioners/dr-roy-heilbron-and-angelique-hart/

A Well for Health Church, Inc., founded 2009
Company Overview - A WELL FOR HEALTH CHURCH INC is in the Religious Organizations industry in Santa Fe, NM. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.

SCROOGE COLLECTIONS, L.L.C.
FLORIDA FOREIGN LIMITED-LIABILITY COMPANY
Miami Springs, FL 33166
Filing Date: August 07, 2003

HART-HEILBRON REALTY, L.L.C.
Miami Springs, FL 33166

Last sentence BBM

Any medical professional who would scam insurance companies, not thinking they will catch on, clearly thinks he is smarter than they are. Arrogance. Hubris. The same mentality that thinks it's possible to kill your wife for insurance money and not get caught. Can you imagine being in roomful of egotistic narcissists like MS, CWW and RH!!
As in birds of a feather flock together?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Or, creates a business for a specific short-term reason and dissolves it when it's served it's purpose.

Some people who behave this way are laundering money, hiding money, using a shell game, tax dodges... Not saying that's what he's doing just saying some people do.

This just gets more interesting the more we find.

Hoosgirl, I like your non-profit sleuthing skills. :) I found some other companies that RH is associated with, some of which are non-profits, so I thought I'd dump what I have found so far in case you want to dig into any of them. Mods, if this is too much info on someone not charged in this case, please delete (and thanks for all you do).

A WELL FOR HEALTH, INC.
Santa Fe, NM 87506

ROY M HEILBRON (DR.) (I don't know where the middle initial "M" came from but it shows up periodically)
CARING CARDIOLOGY, P.A.
Miami Beach, FL 33140

Miami Springs, FL 33166

ROY HEILBRON (PRESIDENT)
Santa Fe, NM 87506

WELL FOR HEALTH, INC.
Miami Springs, FL 33166

Holistic Medical Church Clinic, Priory of Santa Fe 505-983-1293 (this website came up when I searched RH's phone number)

http://kaylehope.com/wordpress/practitioners/dr-roy-heilbron-and-angelique-hart/

Company Overview - A WELL FOR HEALTH CHURCH INC is in the Religious Organizations industry in Santa Fe, NM. This company currently has approximately 1 to 5 employees and annual sales of Under $500,000.

Miami Springs, FL 33166

Miami Springs, FL 33166

Every time I step away from this case for a few days, something comes completely out of left field like this! :gaah: Mark just gets crookeder and crookeder! (I know that's not a real word.) Where on earth does he find all these miscreants? Craigslist?

As in birds of a feather flock together?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes! Birds of a feather....Thank you for adding the line I was thinking and forgot to include in my post! Another one: You are known by the company you keep.

Does Purple Truck Man still legally have his MD license? No proof or links needed. I have read so much negative on this man, he is a disgrace to the medical practice! IMO.

A WELL FOR HEALTH, INC.
Santa Fe, NM 87506

CARING CARDIOLOGY, P.A.
Miami Beach, FL 33140

Miami Springs, FL 33166

ROY HEILBRON (PRESIDENT)
Santa Fe, NM 87506

WELL FOR HEALTH, INC.
Miami Springs, FL 33166

Miami Springs, FL 33166

Miami Springs, FL 33166

As someone who has worked in the nonprofit sector for twenty years, what I am reading is making me very suspicious. Making himself president, secretary, and director is a big non-no and immediately sets off red flags. In another post, I read that he had been loaned money by one of the nonprofits, which is another red flag.

Yet another red flag is the similarity in the names of the church and the pharmacy. Only one word is different, "of" versus "for." Why would the two organizations have such similar names when one is a church and one is a pharmacy?

Again, all of this makes me very uneasy and I highly suspect that I have valid reasons to be suspicious. In my line of work, I would not work with a nonprofit that had two people on its board/executive committee (when it was listed that it was just RH and his (ex) wife).

Or, creates a business for a specific short-term reason and dissolves it when it's served it's purpose.

Some people who behave this way are laundering money, hiding money, using a shell game, tax dodges... Not saying that's what he's doing just saying some people do.

This just gets more interesting the more we find.

BBM: When all of MS' domains and LLCs were found, and then learning that TS' didn't take insurance, that's immediately where my mind went with regard to Mark.

It's interesting to me the convolutions of paying rent to yourself and writing things off. The church took in over 1.22m and had expenses of 978k? How convenient. They paid occupancy/rent of $52k to whom? Oh, I don't know...perhaps the owner of the property RH again? Office expenses of almost $30 on top of that - gimme a break.

One of the (confusing) questions on the tax form is about having business transactions with board members or family of board members: Form 990, p4, line 28. It doesn't count when you pay rent to yourself. ? So, it's possible that while RH owned the property at Bishop's Lodge, those multiple businesses (also owned by RH) paid rent and that's understandable. Just thinking about what kind of shenanigans were being played.

A Well to Health Church's principal is Dr. Roy Heilbron. It is recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit; according to guidestar it is classified as a church. Formed in 2009.

The IRS select check shows them as eligible to receive donations:
https://apps.irs.gov/app/eos/pub78S...patchMethod=searchCharities&submitName=Search

However, it's last published information return (990) on guidestar is 2012 says it is transferring its assets to another charity:
http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2012/223/934/2012-223934844-0991073d-9.pdf

The returns show its mission as "health and church services". Real catchy, that mission statement. Compare to, say, National Community Church in Washington, DC: "To address poverty by assisting the poor, address disease by caring for the sick and address brokenness by transforming through reconciliation".

Its one program offered is "provide medical and financial support to the communities of New Mexico."

The only two board members listed in each of the returns available on guidestar are Dr. Heilbron and his ex-wife. Not exactly a nonprofit best practice to have only two board members, especially two whom are related and are paid $64k each by the organization (2010), $68k each (2011) and $0 in 2012 (even though it says they worked 40 hours a week). From 2010 on, it shows a loan to an officer (RH) in the amount of $31,617, which he paid nothing on until 2012, when it shows he finally paid it back. The organization had one annual meeting a year. I see nothing on google showing any kind of outreach or promotion of their charitable services.

http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2010/223/934/2010-223934844-0796ec8a-9.pdf
http://www.guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2011/223/934/2011-223934844-08c5bbc3-9.pdf

It lists 0 for 1096 (if they paid independent contractors) and no W-2s for 2012, yet had salary and payroll expenses.

The returns were audited by a CPA: Arthur Palermo of Hollywood, FL. It says it is required to file its returns in Florida, which I find strange. Why Florida? Generally that would be if you were soliciting charitable contributions in that state, yet their return shows no donation revenues.

This listing has A Well for Health as a pharmacy: https://pharmacy.healthdir.biz/nm-n...-for-health-church-inc-23-calle-alexia-87508/

Looks like the "church" has some unclaimed cash: http://newmexicounclaimed.net/d/DJs...H+INC/1530+BISHOPS+LODGE+RD+SANTA+FE+NM+87506

Sorry if I made anyone's eyes glaze over. It's the nonprofit geek in me :)

Interesting! You know, something just dawned on me- the original purchase of all those parcels together in Bonita Springs. The house next door where they lived while the new house was being built. I'm wondering now wether it was for a similar type set up like Rons eventually and NOT so much real estate holdings or rentals per se?

Teresa sure was beginning a similar track to Ron's with the branching out into infomercials, speaking gigs and supplements.

What was Marks plan exactly?

As someone who has worked in the nonprofit sector for twenty years, what I am reading is making me very suspicious. Making himself president, secretary, and director is a big non-no and immediately sets off red flags. In another post, I read that he had been loaned money by one of the nonprofits, which is another red flag.

Yet another red flag is the similarity in the names of the church and the pharmacy. Only one word is different, "of" versus "for." Why would the two organizations have such similar names when one is a church and one is a pharmacy?

Again, all of this makes me very uneasy and I highly suspect that I have valid reasons to be suspicious. In my line of work, I would not work with a nonprofit that had two people on its board/executive committee (when it was listed that it was just RH and his (ex) wife).

Thank you, thank you for your verification of my knowledge of non- profits. Have not worked with them for a number of years, so wasn't sure of the latest rules (and did not take the time to look them up).

The more I read or check on this man, my suspicions climb off the chart in doubting a word of truth from him! The "resume" of his qualifications is too impressive to be true. There is no way he has achieved all he claims. After reading the various companies he has been a part of, it becomes a joke as to who does he think he is fooling?

A successful Doctor does not have a path like he is claiming. To be the highly esteemed Doctor he wants us to believe he is, there needs to be solid employment, whether his own business or in a highly rated practice. One builds their practice and mainly remains in that area and type of field, not jumping from cardiology, to general practice, to chelation, to holistic and selling supplements. Ridiculous!

He reminds me of a carnival worker - what field can I sell my wares next?

I am aware that Dr. Sievers did change cities and revamp the way she wanted her practice to go. To that I say, the move was a demand from MS, and by moving, it was the right opportunity to make the change to her practice.

My opinions only.

Hmmm...I wonder if it was Mark's plan all along to have RH step into the practice, but then whoops, RH got busted the very next day. That must have been a bummer for Mark. I hope in the next document dump we get Mark's cell phone information. I would love to know how long he was communicating with RH. Mark played CWW like a violin - it was never about their so-called friendship. IMHO, Mark had ZERO intention on including CWW or anyone, much less pay them, in his new found life sans Teresa.

Forgot to add RH is no longer certified in Cardiovascular Disease either.

Keep in mind that the suspensions and loss of certifications being tracked are likely nothing compared to what's coming after the fraudulent billings. Considering RH's diagnosis of enlarged thyroid on a patient with no thyroid, followed by his announcement that the patient's thyroid was normal, both medical errors done in furtherance of fraud, he should be kissing his license(s) goodbye for a very long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back