P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For anyone that doesn't know. Nick Savage also worked the Trenton Ducket and Jessica Lunsford cases. He actually flew to Georgia and interviewed Couey himself.

The fact that Nick S sat in on this interview with John A tells me this was a very serious interview.
Is he FBI?

I looking for the date. You notice how many times LE asks DC about that? Sounds to me like LE think he got the info to search on Suburban from her. They certainly aren't buying he was checking out the Kio M and teenage slash psychic angle.

:floorlaugh:

well, he did meet with KC and it sounds like one of her...er, stories....

Here's some reasons I see for the interview.

Why and who sent DC to the scene.

Who knew Caylee was dead, when did they know it and why didn't they call LE.

And if they knew Caylee was dead, why were they still telling everyone and raising money for a live Caylee.

Anything else anyone?

I think they kept harping on it because he made absolutely no sense.

What if he'd gone out there and found no signs whatsoever that the place is used as a teenagers' hangout? How would that disprove what Kiomarie said had occurred years earlier?

There was no date associated with the question.

Stealing tragco's transcript (thank you!), the question was posed as:

NS: Was there ever an occasion where you had any contrary instructions, if, if you had found the remains of Caylee Anthony? I mean was everybody on board with if you found Cay...Caylee Anthony, yeah (affirmative), you were going to call 911 and the proper steps would, would have taken place?

Sounds like the "occasion" was during the time that ol' Dominic was working for Baez. After he left Baez' employ on October 1st, he was then employed by the Anthony family. Apparently an earlier, personal letter agreement with Casey dated in September is also still in effect, although Baez blocked all contact with her shortly after DC left his employ.

There is no privilege applicable to DC's communications with the Anthonys (he said it wasn't them), or with Casey (with whom he hasn't been in contact for months).

The fact that his response was made off the record points directly to Baez or one of his staff, with whom the privilege restriction did apply. Sounds to me as if DC was uncertain as to whether he could answer the question without being in breach.

I think maybe the judge allowed the transcript to be released specifically because whatever he told the detectives was excluded from the record. Of course, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to draw a conclusion here.

Not that we wouldn't all make great rocket scientists, if only we had the time.

I see what you mean. So, I guess DC was searching for Caylee while he was employed with Baez and not necessarily a live Caylee and was instructed as to what to do if he found the remains. Sure hope we get to see the other part..

Here's some reasons I see for the interview.

Why and who sent DC to the scene.

Who knew Caylee was dead, when did they know it and why didn't they call LE.

And if they knew Caylee was dead, why were they still telling everyone and raising money for a live Caylee.

Anything else anyone?
They also seemed pretty interested in any conversations that occurred between the ABC producer, Kaitlyn Folmer, and either DC or Jose Baez. I got a distinct whiff of "follow the money" there. As I posted on the ABC thread, I wonder if LE is pursuing this angle by interviewing Michelle Bart?

They also seemed pretty interested in any conversations that occurred between the ABC producer, Kaitlyn Folmer, and either DC or Jose Baez. I got a distinct whiff of "follow the money" there. As I posted on the ABC thread, I wonder if LE is pursuing this angle by interviewing Michelle Bart?

And DC wasn't going to admit to a conversation with Kaitlyn until JA pointed out that they had them on tape sitting together for about an hour. That made me want to lololololol.

I feel that this interview was more about OJ charges than anything else. Who knew what when and why the heck did y'all not include LE in this?

Now I really want to know what the email KathiB got by accident that was from CA to KFN and Michelle B.

ETA: and yes, KathiB promptly turned the email over to the FBI and they FBI said they would be investigating it.

I noticed that too. They wanted to know who talked with her and what they said. And I noticed that they were interested in the fact that Baez stayed (though DC first indicated that he didn't) and that he was chatting the producer up.

BTW does anyone feel that DC appeared truthful in his interview?

And DC wasn't going to admit to a conversation with Kaitlyn until JA pointed out that they had them on tape sitting together for about an hour. That made me want to lololololol.

I feel that this interview was more about OJ charges than anything else. Who knew what when and why the heck did y'all not include LE in this?
I know. Even Brad Conway was like, "Dude, just tell them already."

I wish we had a video still of the face of The Man With The Secrets when he discovered his secrets were out.

I noticed that too. They wanted to know who talked with her and what they said. And I noticed that they were interested in the fact that Baez stayed (though DC first indicated that he didn't) and that he was chatting the producer up.

I'll bet he got a lot more truthy when he found out the detectives already knew the answers to their questions.

Only halfway and only when JA told him he already had the answers.

Only halfway and only when JA told him he already had the answers.

Yeah that was the impression I got too. And even after the LE told him that they knew the answers to the questions they were asking him, he still tried to alter the truth ie when they asked him about him talking with the producer. So I'm not too confident of his answers even after they told him they knew the answers.

Yeah that was the impression I got too. And even after the LE told him that they knew the answers to the questions they were asking him, he still tried to alter the truth ie when they asked him about him talking with the producer. So I'm not too confident of his answers even after they told him they knew the answers.

I've got my fingers crossed that the second interview is released.

but didn't I just recently read that CA said she sent him out there and on this interview he said he told A's about 2 weeks later that he had been out there? Someone is fibbing

bold by me

DC's way fibbing cos he first claimed he did NOT tell the A's about his search until AFTER her remains were found..I'm positive of that & will try to find a link to this statement.

Anyone else have a problem with Conway representing DC or is it just me? It seems like he protecting his clients by representing him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back