P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense he if was hiding assets, doesn't it? Not saying that is what he was doing but if you sell someone of value for 10 bucks to me it's just to get it out of your name for the time being. I wonder if there was a quitdeed filed anytime after 03 to put stuff back in his name or maybe his kids name?

Yeah, or an under the table form of payment.

I wonder how large a contribution this anonymous donor in Miami has made and how much Cobra charges? I've read that he will stick around until the money runs out.

On that note, I cannot imagine working on a missing child case and then simply stopping working. I would imagine your heart and soul becomes invested. I realize bills have to be paid... but how do you just up and stop? I could never do work like that. I have to see things through to the very end.

(As for my email reply, I think I'm going to combine everyone's ideas into some fashion of a response and send it to Mr. Harris. Hopefully I get an answer this time. :) )

As we discussed last night in the Cobra thread, I did send an email to Art Harris re: all of his posted Cobra videos. I asked him whether he receives the videos pre-edited by Cobra, or whether Art receives whole videos and does the editing himself prior to posting.

His reply in full:

I haven't responded yet. I haven't figured out how to word my response, yet. ;)

Thought it was an interesting reply though.

I might ask or say that there are some inconsistiencies in his reports & time frames and you are just curious as to who does the editing adding that AH has a great reputation and you wouldn't want it blemished by hearsay. Tell him that you know how internet hearsay can break a good rep, such as yours, and that you didn't want that to happen to him. Just some thoughts.

I am responding to a post on the other cobra thread about him selling Kim P some land for 10 bucks. Apparantly he filed for bankruptcy in the same year. Maybe he was 'moving' assets before he filed

"Although Staubs won't identify his clients, he describes himself as a Broward County-based private eye and fugitive hunter who also had been a building contractor until he filed for bankruptcy in 2003. In a Nov. 15, 2005, tape-recorded interview, Staubs told agents that he had been tracking Masilotti on and off since January or February 2005."

this article comes from the Palm beach Post in 2006 and is since gone and I found this here:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x2585401

(Cobra) Selling property to KP for $10 was probably payment for her legal services in his custody battle in 2006. This maneuver still kept his assets minimal and under the radar in his bankrupcy. Seems perfectly logical and legit to me. sometimes, you have to do what you have to do.

Why are people so dubious about that fine man Mr. Staubs ? Do you actually believe he would do anything illegal, unlawful or immoral ? I couldn't concieve of such a fine citizen being so villified. I almost had him in the same category as Ron C. And the mere mention of the wonderful objective attorney Kim P. makes me wonder what you people are really thinking. You can tell Mr. Staubs that he, for sure, will be supported by me in anyother county. Did yawl get a little sarcasim there ?

Gone with the wind.. I am nominating you as the master of the obvious. "No matter where you go, you are there" LMAO We need a little humor in finding our little girl. Lets try to loosen up a wee bit.

(Cobra) Selling property to KP for $10 was probably payment for her legal services in his custody battle in 2006. This maneuver still kept his assets minimal and under the radar in his bankrupcy. Seems perfectly logical and legit to me. sometimes, you have to do what you have to do.

This was in 03 not 06

lakelandladi
user_offline.gif

Cobra sold KP a piece of property in Coral Ridge, Broward County for $10.00 in 2003.
Pretty cheap price for a piece of property if you ask me.

http://205.166.161.12/oncoreV2/search.aspx?q=detail

type in staubs, william

Why are people so dubious about that fine man Mr. Staubs ? Do you actually believe he would do anything illegal, unlawful or immoral ? I couldn't concieve of such a fine citizen being so villified. I almost had him in the same category as Ron C. And the mere mention of the wonderful objective attorney Kim P. makes me wonder what you people are really thinking. You can tell Mr. Staubs that he, for sure, will be supported by me in anyother county. Did yawl get a little sarcasim there ?

I can't speak for anyone else here Player, but I always catch your sarcasm for what it is, and enjoy it :D

I like the way your mind works, I get the feeling we think in the same way though so it may be easier for me to recognize than other posters :p

Player, I'm thinking IF Staubs has done anything illegal, unlawful or immoral..
He and Ron C are nothing but two peas in the same pod...

Damage control in any area can be highly suspicious and makes one wonder if things are not always as they appear and what great lengths one would go.Is it legal for a major player to tell a person a lie to have it spread online,or just plagerism or questionable work ethics?Either way it does make you wonder and look at a case more deeply.Since the PIs and lawyers have come on the scene,there are many questions,too many questions,I feel like the riddler. ;)

Does anyone know if this is is first Missing Child case? Has he done others and if so what ones?

I might ask or say that there are some inconsistiencies in his reports & time frames and you are just curious as to who does the editing adding that AH has a great reputation and you wouldn't want it blemished by hearsay. Tell him that you know how internet hearsay can break a good rep, such as yours, and that you didn't want that to happen to him. Just some thoughts.

Art Harris' reputation has been quite sullied since his partcipation in the ANS case, and the bloggers he courted. You do realize he is being sued in a court in Texas for defamation, amongst other charges.

moo

Art Harris' reputation has been quite sullied since his partcipation in the ANS case, and the bloggers he courted. You do realize he is being sued in a court in Texas for defamation, amongst other charges.

moo

I wasn't aware of that and didn't follow him as far as ANS. Interesting..

Damage control in any area can be highly suspicious and makes one wonder if things are not always as they appear and what great lengths one would go.Is it legal for a major player to tell a person a lie to have it spread online,or just plagerism or questionable work ethics?Either way it does make you wonder and look at a case more deeply.Since the PIs and lawyers have come on the scene,there are many questions,too many questions,I feel like the riddler. ;)

ok please get me up to speed, what did I miss

IMO, Staubs is creating havoc in the Cummings camp. I say good. If Misty doesn't like him or is afraid of him . . . even better. Someone needs to break her and if takes ruthlessness . . . then stir the pot, Cobra, stir the pot. He is using an age old technique called "Divide and Conquer." Not liked by targets, but effective in breaking something loose.

moo

No,I didn't know that,I've just started seeing him,I feel like I did before on NG,just never paid much attention to him.It just makes more sense to me for a reporter to stay neutral and get both sides and you would get more interest and even more investigative stories on this case.
It's never too late for him to change that,what stories he could tell,unless he's signed a confidentiality paper as Wayanne Kruger had to.

I'm not being selective in what I believe or don't believe at this point ... no idea whether the attorney requested anyone post in forums for her. No idea what is going on at all. Wide open and running full speed - someone is getting burnt big time ... and I'm clueless as to why. Satsuma, FL! Who would have thought.

I am not sure how this all works but it shows it was sold in 4/2003 for 1,150,000. KP and MP are the owners and paid rough 30,000 in taxes in 2008 for the property.
http://205.166.161.12/oncoreV2/showdetails.aspx?id=32250168&rn=73&pi=7&ref=search
then click on property appraiser and revenue collections.

It makes sense he if was hiding assets, doesn't it? Not saying that is what he was doing but if you sell someone of value for 10 bucks to me it's just to get it out of your name for the time being. I wonder if there was a quitdeed filed anytime after 03 to put stuff back in his name or maybe his kids name?

Does this mean the property was 1,150,000.00 and Kim and her husband got it for $10?It is hard to understand these record things,I wonder if it's the standard deed as in some of this other ones or is that what was paid for it?

That is what it looks like to me. I am going to check with my sister tonight...that is her field specialty.

No,I didn't know that,I've just started seeing him,I feel like I did before on NG,just never paid much attention to him.It just makes more sense to me for a reporter to stay neutral and get both sides and you would get more interest and even more investigative stories on this case.

That's what created Art's problem in the ANS case. He didn't remain neutral.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member