P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what created Art's problem in the ANS case. He didn't remain neutral.

moo

Art's first dive was the 1996 Olympic's bombing. He declared Richard Jewel as the bomber - he wasn't. Things went down for him & CNN from there regarding that issue. Jewel collected major monies over that.

IMO, Staubs is creating havoc in the Cummings camp. I say good. If Misty doesn't like him or is afraid of him . . . even better. Someone needs to break her and if takes ruthlessness . . . then stir the pot, Cobra, stir the pot. He is using an age old technique called "Divide and Conquer." Not liked by targets, but effective in breaking something loose.

I don't disagree that is perhaps his technique but I don't think it is working. I think with his bad azz attitude he probably has all the locals clamed up. All we have heard is how afraid everyone is of Ronnie & that's why they won't come forward to LE. What sense does it make for any local to talk to Cobra when he blabs it all over the place & NOT talk to LE who is keeping it real close to the vest?

I would venture to say, we will all see a lot less info coming out from anyone.
That's usually a good thing. If nothing is said, it keeps folks wondering.

Art's first dive was the 1996 Olympic's bombing. He declared Richard Jewel as the bomber - he wasn't. Things went down for him & CNN from there regarding that issue. Jewel collected major monies over that.

Yup, and after his CNN stint wore out he went to blogging. Getting involved with the ANS case, left him out in the cold with the celebrities he once loved to cover. Now he's in Satsuma covering a missing child. How far the great fall.

moo

I am not sure how this all works but it shows it was sold in 4/2003 for 1,150,000. KP and MP are the owners and paid rough 30,000 in taxes in 2008 for the property.
http://205.166.161.12/oncoreV2/showdetails.aspx?id=32250168&rn=73&pi=7&ref=search
then click on property appraiser and revenue collections.

On the property appraiser page it says it was sold in 4/2003.I wonder who was his bankruptcy lawyer?I can't find the bankruptcy page,I guess it would say who it is,they're kept on credit files for 14 years,not sure about official records to the public.
Goodness it's went up in value to $2,327,030 since 2003,oohwee!

I disagree. I think when some start talking it gets others to start talking. When no one talks everyone is afraid to be the first and possibly only especially when you have to still live there when all this is done. Have you ever talked to LE. It isn't always pleasant even when you are on their side.

On the property appraiser page it says it was sold in 4/2003.I wonder who was his bankruptcy lawyer?I can't find the bankruptcy page,I guess it would say who it is,they're kept on credit files for 14 years,not sure about official records to the public.
Goodness it's went up in value to $2,327,030 since 2003,oohwee!

I see a David B. attached to some of the indebtedness things cobra had back in 03..You might start there..

IMO, Staubs is creating havoc in the Cummings camp. I say good. If Misty doesn't like him or is afraid of him . . . even better. Someone needs to break her and if takes ruthlessness . . . then stir the pot, Cobra, stir the pot. He is using an age old technique called "Divide and Conquer." Not liked by targets, but effective in breaking something loose.

I don't think anyone will let him near Misty again after what he pulled on Ron. I think he was stupid for making it all public when he had Rons trust. (if he ever really did have that trust)
Talk about shooting your own foot off.

Art Harris' reputation has been quite sullied since his partcipation in the ANS case, and the bloggers he courted. You do realize he is being sued in a court in Texas for defamation, amongst other charges.

moo

Really is there a link for this? or just hear it on the news?

What differance does any of this property stuff make.
It does not take us any closer to Haliegh.

It shows his connection to KP who is not there to find Haleigh but is there for a custody battle.

What differance does any of this property stuff make.
It does not take us any closer to Haliegh.

Player, I'm thinking IF Staubs has done anything illegal, unlawful or immoral..
He and Ron C are nothing but two peas in the same pod...
You need to add many more to that pod. Why single Ronald out each time?! Unlawful or immoral could apply across the board to the groups involved in this, imo. (With the exception of Teresa N. who has not been proven to do anything which is unlawful or immoral that I am aware of to date.)

You cannot compare Cobra and Ronald either. One is still considered a victim in this case even if he has not been cleared. Cobra is not a victim, not a suspect, or a real player here. He is like an extra in a bad movie, imo.

Really is there a link for this? or just hear it on the news?

there is a reference to it in the Inquest and other things ANS thread in the parking lot. I brought this up the other day, but no one really jumped on it. If u will give me a few, I'll find the link for you.

Does this mean the property was 1,150,000.00 and Kim and her husband got it for $10?It is hard to understand these record things,I wonder if it's the standard deed as in some of this other ones or is that what was paid for it?

The $10 on the deed might mean nothing especially if it read, "and other consideration". I used to research deeds in Illinois and it was very rare to see the real sales price on the deed. There is usually another document that provides those who need to know (usually the government) the actual sales price.

Oh VA is from Texas. Just remembered. Some bloggers, websites, etc are being sued in that mess too

Lets not turn this thread into the "Art H." thread.

I would think that if Cobra actually leaves it will hit the news

There have been other reports of him leaving, then he shows up again.
He may just go home on the weekends to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV