P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to TM, I asked him personally WHY we pulled out....he was not TOLD to LEAVE. He followed the leads and area he was asked to search and we did. There is so much land to cover and after the initial search...with no more credible leads it was futile.

According to LE, I was told the same story when I was searching on my own.

According to a local I searched with, I was told the same thing, too much ground to cover and no credible leads.

I do not know where Cobra got his info so late in the game, he was not there the first week or second or third....
Thank you - this paints a pretty consistent picture. I also recall the statement by TM "She's not here." at the time his group pulled out. I wonder why Sheriff Hardy would deny this, unless it goes along with LE's not wanting to reveal ANY information about this case.

Hopefully David will dig a little deeper and do a follow up on the entry, looking at things from the other side, not just Cobra's side.

That was my original intent, but none of the others - police, bond agency or insurance company - would return my calls. I even waited two days before running with it. I did include a quote from one of Art's articles though in an attempt to show where the other side stands.

Oh, David's blog entry says that Cobra was involved in the OJ Simpson stuff... can anyone elaborate on Cobra's involvement in regards of OJ and which case it was?

He said he was hired to watch OJ while he was out on bond in the Nevada case.

Actually, I should reword that. They were not told to leave in a bad way, as in "get out." It was more like, "You've covered all the areas we wanted you to cover and there is not much else you can do righ now."

THanks for REWORDING the true words that came out of Tim's mouth to my ears.

THanks for REWORDING the true words that came out of Tim's mouth to my ears.

What I wrote above is more or less what he told me. We were in regular contact at that time because we were working together on the Corrie Anderson case.

I was supposed to join him in Florida, but the fundraisers were still going on in NY and I had already promised my assistance there.

My understanding is that TM just went from a search in Oklahoma to one in Missouri, and is now considering a return to Florida to look into the Haleigh case again. That is what I have heard through the grapevine anyway.

Thank you for the information, David. Sorry to hear that your calls weren't returned... but in a way, it doesn't surprise me given how Cobra has acted and things he has said in various online interviews. It's like a lot of people are trying to stay away from the circus atmosphere he has created, in an attempt to save his tail, IMO. You are the first credible writer, in a while, that has reported on his situation... like I said, he better be thankful you listened to him.

What I wrote above is more or less what he told me. We were in regular contact at that time because we were working together on the Corrie Anderson case.

I was supposed to join him in Florida, but the fundraisers were still going on in NY and I had already promised my assistance there.

My understanding is that TM just went from a search in Oklahoma to one in Missouri, and is now considering a return to Florida to look into the Haleigh case again. That is what I have heard through the grapevine anyway.

This is potential good news ! Thanks for sharing it.

Yes, I didn't realize it was posted in the media links thread when I posted the URL to David Lohr's most excellent blog.

It's too bad no one else would comment, such as the bonding company. I am most interested in knowing what they have to say about Cobra!

David, thank you for writing your blog. It is my one "must see" blog everyday!

Since this has turned into a criminal case with Cobra, maybe that is why the bond company hasn't responded to David contacting them. Or, maybe, like a lot of other people, they just don't want to be a part of Cobra and his games, anymore. Or, maybe they are just being stubborn and don't want to respond. Whatever it is, I wish that someone had responded, too.

Does anyone know if Cobra is still working with Spike TV on his and Tank's concept show? As well, is he still working with Tank in their bounty hunting business...

I was with Tim 3 weeks ago, if he has decided to return to Fl that would be wonderful.

Question....Does LE have to approve TES to search? Who asks for TES to come and such?

Question....Does LE have to approve TES to search? Who asks for TES to come and such?

I'm not sure how that works. I always thought if the parents wanted to work with a person, PI or agency, LE would work with them. But Tim is there to look for recovery of a body, so I guess if LE is looking at recovery, they would call? Now if the parents want to look for a live child, like in the A's case, they refused IIRC Tim's services. But I think they are looking at both scenarios (LE).

I think that Cobra has been distracted by the case against him, but I don't think there really is a valid basis there (JMO). I suspect that there is a lot of churn and posturing (competition?, jealousy?) behind the scenes among the various parties working this case, unfortunately.
Say what you will about Cobra or his approach, I think at this point he does have a strong desire to crack this case because he cares about this child. And it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't still have his irons in the fire. I wish him the best and hope and pray that his probes eventually find their mark.

I think that Cobra has been distracted by the case against him, but I don't think there really is a valid basis there (JMO). I suspect that there is a lot of churn and posturing (competition?, jealousy?) behind the scenes among the various parties working this case, unfortunately.
Say what you will about Cobra or his approach, I think at this point he does have a strong desire to crack this case because he cares about this child. And it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't still have his irons in the fire. I wish him the best and hope and pray that his probes eventually find their mark.

Did Cobra check out DS while he was there? With the current arrest I would be interested in what his opinion is on the situation.

Did Cobra check out DS while he was there? With the current arrest I would be interested in what his opinion is on the situation.

Yeh, I would too. I think his arrest has crippled his activities so he is in a holding pattern until he can reclaim his abilities to do his job. So I don't imagine he has been able to do much re: DS.

Yeh, I would too. I think his arrest has crippled his activities so he is in a holding pattern until he can reclaim his abilities to do his job. So I don't imagine he has been able to do much re: DS.

Was DSp on his radar at all before his incarceration?LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member