P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that is true as well. Maybe he knows or heard something.

I am hoping that LE will give an update and at least tell us what they feel may of happen to Haleigh. The way this article reads is that they feel they may solve the case by July 4th or at least have an idea on what happen. I hope that they make some arrest if they don't find Haleigh by then. Maybe then Misty, Ron, or someone will start talking.

One would hope!! I really don't see how they can put a time limit on when they will solve it, unless it's pretty much wrapped up now. I've never seen any LE agency say they will get a case solved by such and such time. OR let the public know that they plan to arrest someone. That's all hush-hush until they're ready to move in. Don't want to alert the perp as to their intentions, you know?

Fireworks for the 4th of July - Hmm, let us hope they involve finding Haleigh and that there are no duds. :crossfingers::bananapowerslide:

Cobra said there would be fireworks before the 4th of July (in the case) I am hoping that is true.
Corbra needs to stop with the "predictions" unless he has recently become a psychic (which my guess would be he did not). I don't trust anything coming from him.

Corbra needs to stop with the "predictions" unless he has recently become a psychic (which my guess would be he did not). I don't trust anything coming from him.

Personally what Cobra says dont mean squat to me. He lost his creditiblty along time ago. I just wish they would find Haleigh:(

Marking it: the 4th is in a week... his claim was "before the 4th", so he has 6 days left. If the past is a predictor of the future: well, we know where this is going...

Cobra had said there would be fireworks before the 4th of July. I now wonder if this is the fireworks he was predicting.
I also wonder what will be next? June 5, 2009 Agencies Review Status Of Haleigh Cummings case.

The group intends to meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved. http://www.news4jax.com/news/19668260/detail.html

New search for clues in Haleigh case covers mom's family property

"Snip" By Matt Coleman updated at 4:33 PM on Friday, Jun. 26, 2009

About 40 officers from multiple law-enforcement agencies converged on the home of Crystal Sheffield
"Cobra" the south Florida bounty hunter and former associate of Picazio's who helped in the hunt for Haleigh, said Sheffield was told last Friday about the upcoming search.

"They definitely knew about it ahead of time," Cobra said. http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...s_in_haleigh_case_covers_moms_family_property

Well we will have fireworks here, my husband's daughter will be coming back to the States, July 4. She is in Afghanistan and we want her home and in one piece.

Well we will have fireworks here, my husband's daughter will be coming back to the States, July 4. She is in Afghanistan and we want her home and in one piece.

Congratulations to your family Bern, I know how special a time that will be for all of you. Was your daughter in the military and deployed there? If she was extend my heartfelt thanks for all she does for our country.

I laughed when Cobra said that.
By the way, I own a few Firework Stands Cobra can call me for a discount. LOL

Congratulations to your family Bern, I know how special a time that will be for all of you. Was your daughter in the military and deployed there? If she was extend my heartfelt thanks for all she does for our country.

Yes, she is in the Air Force, a nurse at Bagram. They got bombed this past Saturday, 2 killed, 6 wounded. This is the second time her unit has been hit.

She is okay, but just wants to get back here. We won't see her right away, they send them off to get checked out and then I think she will get some kind of leave. She is stationed in DC usually, that is where her and her husband live. He is in the Air Force too.

Cobra had said there would be fireworks before the 4th of July. I now wonder if this is the fireworks he was predicting.
I also wonder what will be next? June 5, 2009 Agencies Review Status Of Haleigh Cummings case.

The group intends to meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved. http://www.news4jax.com/news/19668260/detail.html

Is it normal procedure to inform someone their property will be searched ahead of time? Doesn't seem very logical to me.

Is it normal procedure to inform someone their property will be searched ahead of time? Doesn't seem very logical to me.

It seems to me that if LE has strong suspicions of someone that they would rather just get a search warrant and get it over and done with without giving the suspect time to get rid of evidence. In some cases they might like to give the advance warning to see how the suspect reacts, though.

If the subject of the search came up with their interviews with the property owners it might be a different story. The property owners have reportedly requested the search. Maybe they wanted their property searched or LE had previously asked them about possible places on their property where evidence might have been hidden and if they would consent to a search if necessary, or the subject came up in some other way. In any case, it seems likely that owners already took the possibility of a search into account and if they wanted to get rid of evidence they have had several months to do so, so a few days of advance warning would not make that much of a difference.

Yes, she is in the Air Force, a nurse at Bagram. They got bombed this past Saturday, 2 killed, 6 wounded. This is the second time her unit has been hit.

She is okay, but just wants to get back here. We won't see her right away, they send them off to get checked out and then I think she will get some kind of leave. She is stationed in DC usually, that is where her and her husband live. He is in the Air Force too.
My nephew is at Bagram (Army) and he called his mother last Sat. to let her know that he was all right, although he was just yards from the blasts. You are so lucky she is coming home. My nephew is there until next Feb. and I pray for him every day.

My nephew is at Bagram (Army) and he called his mother last Sat. to let her know that he was all right, although he was just yards from the blasts. You are so lucky she is coming home. My nephew is there until next Feb. and I pray for him every day.

This is a really bad place to be, I will keep him in my prayers. What are the odds??? She was in the medical unit when the rocket went thought the roof last time. Sounds like they had very similar experiences and didn't get hurt. Someone is looking out for them :) sorry of off topic...

LE would have to present to a judge valid reasons to have a search warrant executed... I think if something was seriously afoot and LE was on to something, they would have never went and asked the family to search... they would have presented their findings and gotten a warrant signed off on by a judge.

It raises my eyebrows and I find it suspicious that Cobra is running his mouth about supposed fireworks were coming, and now this search happened... I seriously doubt Cobra has inside LE info, given that they have arrested him in regards of how he has went about dealing with this case... so I'm starting to think that maybe Cobra and his posse are instigating stuff (like with how they are hell bent on making the public believe a pic of Crystal with her kids, is fake. I've worked enough graphics and photography in my life to know that the pic (they are questioning) of Crystal holding her children is NOT fake, and now that group is reporting it to the FBI? COME ON... and even if it was photoshopped, IT'S NOT A CRIME.) It's (about Cobra's dealings in the case and things looking suspicious) my opinion, I hold my right to have it... but like I said, it's suspicious that Cobra makes the fireworks claims and now the search.

If the search was suppose to produce fireworks: well Cobra got his party rained on, given nothing was found.

I apologize if I come off as mean sounding, but I am aggravated with how this man flits in and out of this case and how him and his posse are doing NOTHING to help find Haleigh by trashing one side of the family and now the other side, and putting it out there for all the world to see. Enough is enough...

If I may please say.Didn't someone say somewhere that He is assembling a new team?Has any one heard any more on that?I do feel he was on the right track at first.He needs to look at other people associated with the same people.I feel if he stays on that track he will find out what happened to Haleigh.

I don't think this case is cold at all! Just because we aren't hearing anything from LE we know they are doing something. We have the search out in Baker County and now we hear of a new search being planned on the property of the green trailer. It might be good that things have gotten quiet for awhile because that is when people who know tiny bits of information feel safe to talk! And a little child does not go missing and no-one see's anything. Someone knows something....I feel it!

And about Cobra, bounty hunters are usually only successful when they are not seen or heard. I think if this guy was going to do any good and find out anything he should not have aligned himself with either side and he should have kept quiet and not drawn attention to himself. I don't know if I trust this Cobra because if he really wanted to help Haleigh and find her he wouldn't have drawn so much attention to himself. Thats just what I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae