P.I. "Cobra", feels confident there will be a break in case soon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may please say.Didn't someone say somewhere that He is assembling a new team?Has any one heard any more on that?I do feel he was on the right track at first.He needs to look at other people associated with the same people.I feel if he stays on that track he will find out what happened to Haleigh.

That's what I heard too, Suzanne. I hope they venture out of Putnam County.

Has any one heard of what he is up to and what he is doing?I do feel he was on the right track before.I do feel LE needs to keep the focus there to find out what happened to Haleigh.

Please tell me when Cobra was ever on the right track? If so, it must have been something he played "close to the vest" because I never saw it splashed across AH's site or anywhere else that he was ever close in any way to uncovering what happened to Haleigh.

I am personally still waiting on his "big break" in the case like he promised and the "fireworks" which obviously fizzled out. I do not expect even if he puts together this "team" that it will do Haleigh one iota of good. This PI can't buy a clue, imo. (Then again...LE doesn't appear much better than he is at the moment!)

He was on the right track with investigating the whole weekend party saga.MC's friends verified it did happen.It was on national T.V.I do feel the answers are there.If Cobra does not investigate this.Then LE or some one else needs to come in and investigate this again.MC is the key.The police said this.They need to put thier focus back on MC.

He was on the right track with investigating the whole weekend party saga.MC's friends verified it did happen.It was on national T.V.I do feel the answers are there.If Cobra does not investigate this.Then LE or some one else needs to come in and investigate this again.MC is the key.The police said this.They need to put thier focus back on MC.
LOL LE has said a lot of things which do not gel with the case because they only have theories and no proof of any wrongdoing from Misty or anyone else. Trying to pin this on Misty, they ran up against an unfortunate circumstance...you cannot "break" her if there is nothing there to find, imo. They should never have claimed she was the "key". This was only one in a long series of mistakes they have made in this case, imo.

LE isn't doing much better than Cobra, imo. They don't need to put the focus on Misty...they need to put the focus on Haleigh and motives.

IMO, the reason LE claimed MC was the key was because she was the last person to see Haleigh and had been for several hours before she disappeared from her bed in the middle of the night. MC would be the only person to be able to give any clues and answer questions.

LOL LE has said a lot of things which do not gel with the case because they only have theories and no proof of any wrongdoing from Misty or anyone else. Trying to pin this on Misty, they ran up against an unfortunate circumstance...you cannot "break" her if there is nothing there to find, imo. They should never have claimed she was the "key". This was only one in a long series of mistakes they have made in this case, imo.

LE isn't doing much better than Cobra, imo. They don't need to put the focus on Misty...they need to put the focus on Haleigh and motives.
They need to keep the focus on MC.The FBI needs to step in or some one else.

Has there been any new information released recently?

I guess that the next break in the case might only occur, for example, if one perp gets into trouble and rolls over on another perp, or if Haleigh is found.

Has there been any new information released recently?

I guess that the next break in the case might only occur, for example, if one perp gets into trouble and rolls over on another perp, or if Haleigh is found.

We can sure hope that one of the scenario's you mentioned will happen. I would love for Haleigh to be found. I can't believe how long it's been.

They need to keep the focus on MC. The FBI needs to step in or some one else.

bbm
If there is any evidence that Haleigh might be in another state, then I would expect the FBI involvement to increase. IMO, this would be a good thing because local LE will not be able to solve this case if they limit themselves to a good ole boy perspective. (This applies also to Cobra.)

I don't know if this is posted in the right place, if not, Mods please put it in the proper place.

I found this today while reading my usual blogs. I don't believe anything that Cobra has to say. I think that he's just upset that he got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. JMO, MOO, and all that.

I'm most interested in what you all have to say about this.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/08/william-cobra-staubs.html#more

I look to David Lohr's blog as one of the best crime blogs out there... Cobra better be thankful that David took the time to listen and write about the situation as Cobra is telling it. Overall, the blog entry sheds very little new light on the situation because it seems rather one-sided, and as always, Cobra brings it back around to money woes and insisting on a theme of self-bravado chest thumping.

Cobra has only himself to blame for losing his ability to do what he does. Even before the issue of him trying to take the law into his own hands with the sex offender, Cobra was in a mess and had long killed his own credibility by how he came into the case with guns publicly blazing, making claims he couldn't carry through on, and for making sure his every move and word was out there, tabloid style. And every week it seemed that he had a new person to blame for Haleigh going missing, and/or claiming a new person or group of people was after him.

I don't wish the man ill will, but he did it to himself. Hopefully David will dig a little deeper and do a follow up on the entry, looking at things from the other side, not just Cobra's side.

Oh, David's blog entry says that Cobra was involved in the OJ Simpson stuff... can anyone elaborate on Cobra's involvement in regards of OJ and which case it was?

I don't know if this is posted in the right place, if not, Mods please put it in the proper place.

I found this today while reading my usual blogs. I don't believe anything that Cobra has to say. I think that he's just upset that he got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. JMO, MOO, and all that.

I'm most interested in what you all have to say about this.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/08/william-cobra-staubs.html#more
If I was inclined to any sympathy towards the Dud, which frankly I am not, this statement of his in the article removes all question ...

... but now they have took away my ability to earn a living because, right now, I can't throw anybody on the ground. I can't kick in nobody's doors …
The man is undoubtedly a bully with an over-inflated sense of his own importance. There should be no opportunity for him to act out his fantasies under color of law.

Oh, another query: Cobra claims Tim Miller was told to leave from down there... is there any truth in that?

Oh, another query: Cobra claims Tim Miller was told to leave from down there... is there any truth in that?

According to TM, I asked him personally WHY we pulled out....he was not TOLD to LEAVE. He followed the leads and area he was asked to search and we did. There is so much land to cover and after the initial search...with no more credible leads it was futile.

According to LE, I was told the same story when I was searching on my own.

According to a local I searched with, I was told the same thing, too much ground to cover and no credible leads.

I do not know where Cobra got his info so late in the game, he was not there the first week or second or third....

According to TM, I asked him personally WHY we pulled out....he was not TOLD to LEAVE. He followed the leads and area he was asked to search and we did. There is so much land to cover and after the initial search...with no more credible leads it was futile.

According to LE, I was told the same story when I was searching on my own.

According to a local I searched with, I was told the same thing, too much ground to cover and no credible leads.

I do not know where Cobra got his info so late in the game, he was not there the first week or second or third....

Thank you for the info! Cobra needs to start thinking before speaking...

"snip" According to Staubs, he got involved in the Haleigh case just weeks after the tot was reporting missing by her father, Ronald Cummings. He was asked to come to Satsum through a friend of RG.

Search For Haleigh Cummings Scaled Back
Monday, February 16, 2009
"snip"
Ronald C. can't understand why the army of volunteers trying to find his daughter was sent home.

And there's disagreement over why the volunteers are leaving. EquuSearch claims the sheriff's office asked them to go, but Sheriff Hardy said he said no such thing.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18722504/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member