P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to remind posters that the telephone conversation/interview with Cobra at this point is considered "hearsay" and yet to be verified by the local LE or other.

Indigo, I have to relisten to the interview again later on, I can't right now I have to get and run an errand for a few hours.

IIRC, Cobra was going to ask RC about the allegations that MC "sleeping with" an african american male (Cobra had heard that rumor) before Cobra could get the full question out, RC says "I know what you're going to ask.."

It was then that RC said he had heard allegations about MC "sleeping with" yet another male.

So I derived from the conversation that there are two men that MC had allegedly slept with.

Note: the word allegation wasn't used in the convo that's my addtion for clarity should anyone read this and assume has been proven to be factual.

that's the way I took it too, he even called him "white ****" <---insert name

makes you think 2 guys with the same first name they're friends with & he's clarifying which one.

**edited to add: hearsay, not verified

Does anyone think that an African American named "White Boy" might be the same as an Imaginanny?

Actually I think he said "White G***" as opposed to "Black G***" - two men. ??

I hope something comes out of this. But if this information is real and Ronald is in the know, why the marriage? I don't get it.

Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway

Ron replied that "she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns"

Maybe Misty threated Ron or Ron figures if he married her he could try and get information from her before she makes a run for it. I think Misty knows she is in hot water and I would not be surprised if she didn't make a run for it. I hope they can find this Greg. I wonder if she had any info on him on her my-space?

Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway

Ron replied that "she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns"

Maybe Misty threated Ron or Ron figures if he married her he could try and get information from her before she makes a run for it. I think Misty knows she is in hot water and I would not be surprised if she didn't make a run for it. I hope they can find this Greg. I wonder if she had any info on him on her my-space?

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh and probably the only one who holds the key info to finding out what really happened. Sure keep her close, but jeesh, marry her? IDK

Maybe we have a reason for Ron to marry Misty, but why did Misty marry Ron, especially if she was having sex with WBG?

Maybe we have a reason for Ron to marry Misty, but why did Misty marry Ron, especially if she was having sex with WBG?

Misty is a kid. Maybe she feels nothing will happen to her now that she is Ron's wife.

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh and probably the only one who holds the key info to finding out what really happened. Sure keep her close, but jeesh, marry her? IDK

I agree, getting married to her is way out there in my book. But like they say keep your friends close and your enemies even closer..I guess that is what Ron is doing. I am sick to hear she did that to him and the allegations. But I will not go into that here since this is about the P.I.
I just hope Cobra finds this Greg, I now wonder if Misty was pointing the finger at her cousin to take the spot light off of Greg. What if Haleigh. caught Misty with Greg and her being older threated to tell Ron? Lord, this really worries me now even more.

wow... just wow. If this interview is real..... oh man.

Stick a pistol in her mouth? Holy s#$%. Hey ladies and gents... It might just happen, and we might have a whole other story after all is said and done.

We could have a missing child plus a homicide. (Which I've been contemplating for a while.)

wow... just wow. If this interview is real..... oh man.

Stick a pistol in her mouth? Holy s#$%. Hey ladies and gents... It might just happen, and we might have a whole other story after all is said and done.

We could have a missing child plus a homicide. (Which I've been contemplating for a while.)

Please don't!! :slap:

Honestly, you couldn't make this story up fast enough.

Just about eveyone involved has criminal backgrounds... mother loses custody of her children.... mother is behind in child support... sex offenders in the neighborhood... possible drug dealing... a 25 yr having a relationship with a 17 yr old... 17 yr old possibly having another sexual relationship... child is kidnapped... guns and threats...

The only thing I can see that's not part of the picture is the 17 getting pregnant by her lover.

Just about eveyone involved has criminal backgrounds... mother loses custody of her children.... mother is behind in child support... sex offenders in the neighborhood... possible drug dealing... a 25 yr having a relationship with a 17 yr old... 17 yr old possibly having another sexual relationship... child is kidnapped... guns and threats...

The only thing I can see that's not part of the picture is the 17 getting pregnant by her lover.

Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......don't jinx it.;)

Don't forget about the hogs in underground cages and giant rabbits!

Stop that...now your making me think again:doh:...that would be something, it has been rumored. Lord help that child and any child that comes from this clan..

It is real. I just heard the second half of the tape played twice on The Sky 97.3 and they said the interview was done by reporter TJ Hart.

I'd like to remind posters that the telephone conversation/interview with Cobra at this point is considered "hearsay" and yet to be verified by the local LE or other.

Has anyone forwarded this on to NG? Wouldn't her staff just pick up the phone & call Cobra to verify?

I sure am getting tired of all her old news :(

Don't forget the feuding parents, the criminal records of nearly EVERY person even remotely related to this case....I'm just looking to see if Springer is showing up soon. (Your last sentence made me chuckle. Hard.)

Okay I'm back, while my daugther browsed for spring clothes for over two hours I mulled this convo over in my head.

The heat's on. Cobra has released info to the media through an interview that MC isn't being honest and forthright. I bet you anything that the Sheriff's office was informed of what he was going to say before he even said it in interview and they condoned it. I haven't seen LE make a comment about it yet.

As for RC's potential involvement. This does not clear him. I think it's safe to assume Rome wasn't built in a day. IIRC, Cobra said something to the effect of "you got to get them seperated". I can't assume that he means that his complete focus in only on MC, I think I would be premature in that conclusion.

So for now, I am under the impression it's MC first. Then they find out what happened to Haleigh. Which man was resposible for Haleigh's disappearance. Be it RC, Be it AA/Guy be it W/Guy or someone else all together. So once they get MC and hopefully arrest her for some charge, then she will spill the beans on her activity that night. Letting LE move forward in determining what happened to Haligh and hopefully by whom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member