P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha. So is it also fiction, then, that Cobra is working as KP's investigator now? Any inkling at all that they're in cahoots?
It has been reported in an article that Cobra was brought in by KP and is working with KP on this case. The quote was supposedly from KP, but you would have to refer to the article which I do not have a link for at the moment. (It is probably on this thread somewhere.)

RSO = Registered Sexual Offender ; SO = Sexual Offender ; = Piece of . DS is a man in the immediate area arrested recently, but has not gone to court to determine if he will become a RSO, a SO, or if he is simply a , imo (in my opinion). Hope that helped. ;)

Yes, thank you! I had forgotten about the man that was arrested, need to do more research on him though, I didn't realize he knew Ron and/or Misty.

Hasn't Cobra left town as of yesterday, or am I mistaken?

Hard to keep up sometimes.

There are actually folks that believe Grandma lured Cobra to that area so he could be shot/killed. I'm serious.

This is such nonsense, it boggles the mind. I am not directing this at you, Meagain, :)I'm just saying.... This rumor started because of something Cobra said on the phone while he and TN looked at that trailer. Posters are wondering why TN stood back - heck - I think she stood back to stay out of the way in case someone answered the door! I mean really...

Salem

This is such nonsense, it boggles the mind. I am not directing this at you, Meagain, :)I'm just saying.... This rumor started because of something Cobra said on the phone while he and TN looked at that trailer. Posters are wondering why TN stood back - heck - I think she stood back to stay out of the way in case someone answered the door! I mean really...

Salem

Stranger things have happened....

Isn't just anything - any twist or turn - possible in this case? Honestly, every time I open a thread about H, it's another incredible happening. I'm still getting my breath.

Aha. So is it also fiction, then, that Cobra is working as KP's investigator now? Any inkling at all that they're in cahoots?

No idea. Too many battling rumors. *IF* KP the family court attorney has employed the PI ... one would first assume it is for purposes of family court - not criminal court. just sayin....

Everybody needs to just take a deep breath and wait. It is impossible to try to figure out exactly what is going on in Satsuma. I too have my theory about what happened and why it happened. If everyone posted all of their theories on this site it would just lead to mass confusion. The motives and the connections of the people searching for Haleigh are not near as important as the search itself. Remember that no one is perfect. We all make mistakes even when we have the best intentions in our hearts. I just keep focused on the ultimate goal here. Someone needs to find Haleigh and make those responsible for her disappearance face justice.

There are actually folks that believe Grandma lured Cobra to that area so he could be shot/killed. I'm serious.

I am not sure exactly what she was up to. The fact that she called the PI working with the attorney for the other side in a custody case is just way hinky on my meter. Something strange was going on there...I just don't know yet what it is.

Has anyone seen the TV program "Lie To Me"? It should be required viewing for people interested in high profile cases like this. I remember the tactics used in that show being used back in the 70's. Of course not with the safistication that is in the show.

Everyone should keep as much as an open mind as possible. Anything can be true, as anything can be false. It seems like many have taken an adamant stance when it comes to one side of the other. I know I have. To be honest I'd rather be sitting 1,500 miles away discussing this case.

I can not find any valid info that Cobra was packed up and thrown out of town. Anyone?

I can not find any valid info that Cobra was packed up and thrown out of town. Anyone?

Like in.....be out of town by sunset or meet me in the street in the center of town?

Has anyone seen the TV program "Lie To Me"? It should be required viewing for people interested in high profile cases like this. I remember the tactics used in that show being used back in the 70's. Of course not with the safistication that is in the show.

Everyone should keep as much as an open mind as possible. Anything can be true, as anything can be false. It seems like many have taken an adamant stance when it comes to one side of the other. I know I have. To be honest I'd rather be sitting 1,500 miles away discussing this case.

Lie to Me is a wonderful show. Interesting fact about the show -- the main character is based off a real life psychiatrist Dr. Paul Ekman, who is a pioneer in the study of emotions & their relation to facial expressions. (He fascinates me).
You can read about him here:
http://www.paulekman.com/

(ETA - is it ok to use the doctors full name and the website link? If not, sorry and please remove!)

If all this was true, don't you think we'd be reading about Cobra getting picked up by LE?

Yes...but we can't discuss that up here....lol

OK...I just responded to a post by tmommy...and now it's gone...lmao.

Yes...but we can't discuss that up here....lol

OK...I just responded to a post by tmommy...and now it's gone...lmao.

I need a roster of rules. Ok to say this here, but you better not say it there. I'm not smart enough to remember all those.

I love "Lie to Me"-- fascinating stuff, the micro-expressions especially. Wonder if Cobra is up to snuff on that stuff...if he is, the man must be exhausted! imo

(Tapping my foot) OK...Big break! Where is it and how long do we have to wait?!

The :liar: are the big BREAK.......
Custody issues have nothing to do with finding, taking, returning where found evidence. Not working with the agencies involved is a disservice to the Families either way.

The comment I made here has disappeared in another thread. Why?
The ultimate goal is to find Haleigh and make those responsible face justice. That is all I'm trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny