P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thoughts Daisy Faithfull, So you are saying he could be working in conjunction w/ LE in an undercover way all along. Hmmmm interesting.

Where this case gets so confusing is that Haleigh llived in the midst of approx 44 sexual predators, and yet in keeping it SIMPLE, most children that vanish do so at the hands of their parents or someone known to them. I think that is right, correct me if I am wrong.

We do have one double entendre here though, in that DS is a soon to possibly be RSO this June and Haleigh had even been to his house several times with either Misty or Mitsy and Ron. They were friends. Gadzooks, that sounds so ominous when it is written out like that!

Not to mention DS shows up at the Hayleigh house with offers of donations. That made me suspicious as to why. Could it be it was a jesture to make himself better rather than for the cause. Sorry - it just struck me as extraordinary.

Not to mention DS shows up at the Hayleigh house with offers of donations. That made me suspicious as to why. Could it be it was a jesture to make himself better rather than for the cause. Sorry - it just struck me as extraordinary.

Jeramie (sp) says DS shows up. He overhears the name as DS is giving an interview to the orlando sentinel reporter. Which by the way I have yet to find an article in the OS. He does not call LE instead he calls Art Harris and Cobra. They then go to DS's house.
I just dont buy it. Why would they not call LE immediately and tell them that DS was at the center...why inform media before LE. Makes no sense to me. Something is just not right in Denmark.

I think Cobra's a flashy Superman who thought he could quickly get an arrest, but things turned out to be more difficult than he imagined. IMO, however, he has a good idea who's involved, and I bet he kept one eye open during the prayer vigil.

IDK, but I think it's a smart tactic. By announcing his awesomeness and that he is going to solve this case quickly, I would think that at the very least it would make the guilty party extremely nervous. It might make them mess up or they might give info while trying to throw suspicion off themselves.

IDK, but I think it's a smart tactic. By announcing his awesomeness and that he is going to solve this case quickly, I would think that at the very least it would make the guilty party extremely nervous. It might make them mess up or they might give info while trying to throw suspicion off themselves.

Unless the guilty party is the one working with him.

Who can agree the stink is coming from the Sheffield/Griffis camp now?

I think this was a good oppurtunity provided by Cobra's lawyer friend as a publicity stunt for Cobra.. taking advantage of a case where a young girl is missing.

Come on .....believing that this camp has no reasons to lie and impede this investigation yet? I honestly believe things would start a happening If we DID what we all are here to do without the curve balls. All their eyes are watching!!!!!!!!

Can we believe anything Cobra says? He's worked with KP in the past, and is it true that she's hired him as a PI to investigate this particular case? No wonder he has negative things to say about MC and RC. I find it extremely hard to believe that RC would marry MC to "keep his enemies close". That the biggest pile of carp I've ever heard.

And do we really believe that Jr. said the couch was bouncing? I don't buy that for a second. CS is up to no good.. no good at all.

Can we believe anything Cobra says? He's worked with KP in the past, and is it true that she's hired him as a PI to investigate this particular case? No wonder he has negative things to say about MC and RC. I find it extremely hard to believe that RC would marry MC to "keep his enemies close". That the biggest pile of carp I've ever heard.

And do we really believe that Jr. said the couch was bouncing? I don't buy that for a second. CS is up to no good.. no good at all.

KP has worked with Cobra in the past?? How so? Must have missed it.

Great thoughts Daisy Faithfull, So you are saying he could be working in conjunction w/ LE in an undercover way all along. Hmmmm interesting.

Where this case gets so confusing is that Haleigh llived in the midst of approx 44 sexual predators, and yet in keeping it SIMPLE, most children that vanish do so at the hands of their parents or someone known to them. I think that is right, correct me if I am wrong.

We do have one double entendre here though, in that DS is a soon to possibly be RSO this June and Haleigh had even been to his house several times with either Misty or Mitsy and Ron. They were friends. Gadzooks, that sounds so ominous when it is written out like that!

Oh my, I need to buy a vowel please! :o

Need a hint on who is DS :confused: and also what is an RSO? TIA!

Kim Pacazio was "Cobra's" lawyer in family court with his wife in 2006 according to Broward County records.It seems like the only thing he's done is made public what LE might have been keeping close to thier breast,since they had already questioned WBG.Besides that and a bad mouth,he's only dug up rumor.I don't see where he's helped the case,except give people more to look up and with all we have and no concrete info,might just be a distraction.But,I think his quick departure after the interview speaks alot.

No. KP represented Cobra's wife. that fact along with the court doc was posted in the Rumor thread yesterday.

No. KP represented Cobra's wife. that fact along with the court doc was posted in the Rumor thread yesterday.

Aha. So is it also fiction, then, that Cobra is working as KP's investigator now? Any inkling at all that they're in cahoots?

There are actually folks that believe Grandma lured Cobra to that area so he could be shot/killed. I'm serious.

Originally posted by Magpie: Oh my, I need to buy a vowel please! :o

Need a hint on who is DS :confused: and also what is an RSO? TIA!
RSO = Registered Sexual Offender ; SO = Sexual Offender ; = Piece of . DS is a man in the immediate area arrested recently, but has not gone to court to determine if he will become a RSO, a SO, or if he is simply a , imo (in my opinion). Hope that helped. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves