P.I. "Cobra" searches for Haleigh, feels confident there will be a break in case soon

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any homes safe anymore? With perps coming in and stealing our children while we sleep, it leads me to think there aren't any safe places any longer. That is so sad for us all.

I can somewhat see where the poster is coming from. IF Junior's statements are true RE: squeeky shoes, black man in black, and bouncing couch...he could very well ID someone and that in itself could provoke the perp to want to silence this child.

I don't know if moving him from the Cummings to the Sheffields is the answer, maybe protective custody? Not away from his family but a safe-house of some sort where there is a guard to watch over him. On the other hand, I would dearly hope that if the police believe what JR is saying...then they would have taken it upon themselves to protect a potential witness to an abduction/crime...right?

Didn't mean to answer somebodies else's question....hope you don't mind the butt-in :)

Praying for Haleigh.
His paternal grandmother, T. Neves could probably request for security from the officers she works with as a dispatcher. They are not from Putnam County where this occurred and would probably be glad to help keep Rj safe.

You aren't butting in at all!! Keep posting!! :)

His paternal grandmother, T. Neves could probably request for security from the officers she works with as a dispatcher. They are not from Putnam County where this occurred and would probably be glad to help keep Rj safe.

bold mine

And I think she should!! I even think they should "offer"!!! Surely they would do the favor! But if they wanted pay - fine, it would be worth it. imo

Good points. And let us remember, LE doesn't have her listed as abducted. I'm thinking if they felt it was a stranger--a SO, they would list her as abducted. They have her listed as endangered. That says something to me.
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/FlyerNewPerson.asp?Case_Id=28474&case_nbr

I've wondered about that since the change on the amber alert...I couldn't figure it out what made them change it and why or what it meant....what do you think it means?? moo.

I've wondered about that since the change on the amber alert...I couldn't figure it out what made them change it and why or what it meant....what do you think it means?? moo.
I could be way off, but I think they believe it to be someone in the family. I think they believe Haleigh was removed by someone in that home--not someone who snuck into the house. JMO

Maybe this is why Haleigh is missing in the first place? Because she witnessed something she shouldn't have? Maybe it isn't an SO?

I agree, everyone needs to be making sure Jr. is safe and out of harm's way. I'll never watch Geraldo again - ever!

Salem

That's a possibility also Salem...one of the many I have running rampant in my head! What could she have witnessed tho'? Misty doing the deed with wbg? If it were a drug deal or someone doing drugs...I don't think that would register in a five year old's brain...ya know? What could she have witnessed that would be bad that it result in her someone wanting to kidnap/harm her? moo.

I could be way off, but I think they believe it to be someone in the family. I think they believe Haleigh was removed by someone in that home--not someone who snuck into the house. JMO

OMG, do you know how BIG the goosebumps were that came up when I read what you wrote! See, I would've thought that it meant they thought it was someone on the other side of the family, Crystal's side. Whoa. So when you say "someone in that home"...is that limited to Ron and Misty? or are visitors of the home included?

Also, is the change from being missing/abducted better or worse than missing/endangered? Sorry for all the questions...I finally have the house to myself and have time to actually do more than read the posts! :woohoo:

Ty kidz, that has piqued my interest and I'm currently looking for the criteria that FL uses to identify what category a missing person falls under.

While I was searching I found this, while it doesn't answer my question it gives a general overview as to the procedures that the FL Highway Patrol and other agencies use at the beginning of a missing persons case.

It was interesting to me. It might be interesting to others as we try to follow this case.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/fhp/html/Manuals/fh22-08.pdf

The fact that LE is listing Haleigh as endangered instead of abducted is almost scandalous for the family when you think about it. Talk about a slap!! Ronald says she was abducted (someone stole my child) yet LE won't buy it seemingly. What a tragic mess!

I hope she can, has, or will do that...
....... Thanks SS :)

moo

The fact that LE is listing Haleigh as endangered instead of abducted is almost scandalous for the family when you think about it. Talk about a slap!! Ronald says she was abducted (someone stole my child) yet LE won't buy it seemingly. What a tragic mess!

Wasn't it about the same time they had Misti go back in the trailer and the pink shirt was found? Do you think that's why?

This I'm sure is has been talked about in depth on another thread when this first happened...but that was when Haleigh didn't have anything but one daily thread....and not a whole space dedicated....I'd never find it.

Am I hijacking this thread? ............it's so hard to stay on topic when everything seems to be tied together!!

Good points. And let us remember, LE doesn't have her listed as abducted. I'm thinking if they felt it was a stranger--a SO, they would list her as abducted. They have her listed as endangered. That says something to me.
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/mcicsearch/FlyerNewPerson.asp?Case_Id=28474&case_nbr

Wow, I'm so stupid. I didn't even catch that. Well, that is good news, wouldn't it be? Idk, missing/endangered to me means like a family abduction or something. Like runaways are usually classifed like that aren't they? Abducted, is like a stranger? Idk, maybe it isn't good news.

Wasn't it about the same time they had Misti go back in the trailer and the pink shirt was found? Do you think that's why?

This I'm sure is has been talked about in depth on another thread when this first happened...but that was when Haleigh didn't have anything but one daily thread....and not a whole space dedicated....I'd never find it.

Am I hijacking this thread? ............it's so hard to stay on topic when everything seems to be tied together!!

I got so lost trying to follow that thread, but I do recall that they then stopped reporting what she was wearing and called for the public to focus on her face. Sad isn't it?

No, I don't think you are hijacking the thread.LOL!! Yes, it is hard when things are so connected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem
I want to know where the break in the case is and where is the arrest?????? What is this PI doing????

Salem

Yeah, when's this Cobra gonna strike?

Cobra: What is your definition of "soon" ???

I see it the same way too. They seemed pretty quick to account for the known SOs in the area and haven't really focused on the missing one, CR, as being connected to Haleigh's disappearance. It may be though that there just isn't any evidence of an abduction.

I would very much like to know what this means too.It might not have anything to do with the family.I found this.What does it say?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/173218/missing_vs_endangered_missing.html?cat=9

I don't like this part of what i found on the above link:

"Endangered Missing: Customer goes and gets gas at an all night convenience store. Enters the store. Blood on the floor, register open and empty, employee is no where to be found. This is Endangered Missing."

ETA: it also gives another example that still leaves me with hope that Haleigh is still alive:

moo

"Car door open, keys in the ignition, engine running, lights on, purse and driver are not present, and Police can not locate anywhere. This too is Endangered Missing.

JMO..Endangered missing is due to Haleigh's medical condition.

They don't know if Haleigh was truly abducted, they have no descriptions of any perp or car...

Does anyone know when that changed?I hadn't looked there for a little while and just noticed that being posted today.

I think it was the day after Misti went back into the MH with the police...the night the pink shirt was found in the laundry basket....moo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay