P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<<According to Casey he's the only private investigator working on the case for the Anthony's and admitted he went to the site where the remains were found November 15th.

"I went out there to determine if it really was a place where teens hung out,&#8221; Casey said.
Casey added that he was taking photos to document information found in discovery documents that stated it was a teen hang out. He said he was looking for items such as beer bottles, makeshift chairs and similar items.

While he was there, Casey said that James Hoover snuck up on him.

"As I turned around, Hoover was standing there with a video camera,&#8221; Casey said. &#8220;I said, 'What are you doing here?' He said, &#8216;I thought you might want help.' I said, &#8216;James, that's completely inappropriate&#8217;.">>

Reading his statement again, it is just rediculous.

"I went out there to determine if it really was a place where teens hung out,&#8221; Casey said.

What a load of twaddle.

I believe what LP related. "We found Caylee. She's dead. We have to go and get her."

So many new questions...

My question is what is up with "go and get her"? Surely they couldn't mean that they were actually going to remove the remains themselves, did they? Get her and bring her where? Aren't you supposed to call the police when you find a dead person? These were private investigators that said that? :confused:

But DC in his interview with FOX says this & proves that they were there. So I'm betting there is/was a video.

Casey took photos of the area and said he's turned over his photos to the Anthony's attorney, to give to prosecutors.

So that still dosen't explain why they were looking Nov. 15th when Kio told LE about hanging out there July 18th or it was the 19th. I posted the link to prove it was even sooner then what the transcript was done. JMO

Well, they're busy you know. Remember JOse never did pick up those tips from OSCO...alll those little pesky :crazy:details

Do I smell a busy week coming up for JB & all of the A's lawyers? A's lawyer said he is putting in the paper work for the A's on Monday for immunity. I think we're going to get hit with a lot next week....doc dumps, JB's Oh noooo this can't be happening motions. I agree no immunity for DC but still yes for JH.

Is what LP kept referring to on NG last month about a bombshell that was to come soon? As much of a talker he is....he wouldn't reveal to NG what that was. Maybe this is what he was talking about....The dueling PI's & knowing where Caylee was in Nov.! This could be why LP didn't come back to search after he had the divers at the Little Econ? He did say he was coming back & ended up going home to CA! :waitsec:

And now I'm wondering about the Caylee Alive sign lady and hubster. Were they showing up to cause trouble, allowing Hoover to sweep in and offer his services?

Didn't LPadilla say DC was on the phone with Joy(sign lady) on the video?

My question is what is up with "go and get her"? Surely they couldn't mean that they were actually going to remove the remains themselves, did they? Get her and bring her where? Aren't you supposed to call the police when you find a dead person? These were private investigators that said that? :confused:

I'm going to go to hell for what I'm thinking, but here goes.
JB called DC and told him to go and move the body. He needed help, so he calls Mr. I Work For Video to help him. All he said was we have to go get her.
I think they went and moved her, then took video and pictures to prove no body was there.
This might explain why they never went back when "they couldn't find anything."

They moved the body to the same area that had been checked and double checked...

If this just happened to be one of a dozen places the PI video taped, I smell some exploitation going on. On the other hand if the PI went specifically to that spot, somebody has some splainin' to do.

If the video does show some evidence of remains, and I apologize if that is what was being referred to in an earlier post in this thread because I misunderstood, then that certainly should have been turned over immediately as I can't see how that could fall under privilege.

If... no I'm going to stop now, there are too many if's. Anyone have an Advil?

According to the reporters on wftv, this was the only place the PI's said they looked for Caylee, where they were looking for a body not an alive Caylee.

"I went out there to determine if it really was a place where teens hung out,” Casey said.

What a load of twaddle.

I wonder if he checked out Fusions too? He wouldn't need to take pictures there, lol all he would have to do is ask a few million people for them..surely someone would give them to him:bang:

But not only has LP stated he was shown part of the tape. I believe one of the news stations also claim to have seen part of it.

Yeah that's what I thought I saw in a news story published like yesterday? So now suddenly the video no longer exists? Just as I thought, somebody has some splainin' to do.

So, he turned the pictures over to MN?

No that would be BC who released a statement to the media that he was submitting paper work for the A's to get immunity. I would say a PI didn't give the only copies or the originals over to BC.

No that would be BC who released a statement to the media that he was submitting paper work for the A's to get immunity. I would say a PI didn't give the only copies or the originals over to BC.

Oh. I was thinking he had turned them over to the attorney back in November. Thanks!

This supposedly is the ONLY place the PI went which wasn't Alive Caylee related.

Wouldn't you rather have a drink instead?!
11.gif

Good idea, I still have almost a full bottle left over from last night, I might need it ;)

BTW~ Doesn't it make him a pretty sorry PI when another person can "sneak up on him" in a rather jungletype setting with a video camera rolling?! And he admits it?! Hahahahahaha~

Reminds me of a scene from The Outlaw Josey Wales, "I didn't surrender they snuck up on my horse and made him surrender" ;)

How is it that SO many people in this weird twisted story can lie so easily when we are talking about a 2 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL???

Her name is Caylee, she was 2 years old. She is MORE than a pile of bones to be shifted around and argued over. :furious:

Yes, he did. I would say that the FBI and OCSO will be asking to see their cell records very soon. :p

yep. I still want to know if "Mr. Joy" works for Jose, in what capacity? The man has a battery arrest (or 2) on his record. Why would an attorney, or law firm, take a chance in hiring someone with that arrest record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties