P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I thought I saw in a news story published like yesterday? So now suddenly the video no longer exists? Just as I thought, somebody has some splainin' to do.

LP says the FBI has it............They most likely told him to tell the media and all others it is gone to take the pressure off of him.

Maybe I'm in the minority but quite frankly, I can't see CA divulging the location of the body (if she knew and I don't think she did) to an outsider and I also don't see KC telling JB. I really don't. That takes some control away from them. While the circumstances are suspicious of the PI's being there, I think they gained this information some other way... maybe they came across something while in the Anthony home, talked with some of KC's friends who had some thoughts of the area or overheard something they should not have. JMO

Maybe the meter reader "HEARD" them discussing it or talking on the phone in their back yard, while he was reading the meter.

If the actions of the MM are in any way questionable, even though there is absolutely nothing known that connects him to any party to this case, then it has to follow that the PI's and their explanations are deserving of strict scrutiny. A plausible story by a former PI for the defense, or a current one for the A family, is not necessarily a credible story. What reason is there to just automatically believe him? I don't automatically believe LP on this issue, either. As usual, a story breaks, there is a big discussion of the possible implications (possible support for a defense theory that Caylee's remains were not always at the site where they were found), and then people start to backtrack.

If this all turns out to be true than the videotape probably wasn't the goal. The PI (according to LP) said that she was dead and they were going to go get her. They just didn't find her, the MM did.

OK so "she's dead and we're going to go get her," but instead of doing that, they go out with a video camera and shoot a bunch of trees, then call it off? :waitasec: It doesn't appear that they searched at all. Of course, it's never been said if they did or didn't.

Now we're hearing that PI #1 snuck up on PI #2? :confused:

OK so "she's dead and we're going to go get her," but instead of doing that, they go out with a video camera and shoot a bunch of trees, then call it off? :waitasec: It doesn't appear that they searched at all. Of course, it's never been said if they did or didn't.

Now we're hearing that PI #1 snuck up on PI #2? :confused:

That's what PI Dominic C's says. He also claims he told PI Hoover that filming was "inappropriate." Since DC claims he was only there to check out the teen hangout place, that doesn't make sense. There is nothing inappropriate about filming a teen hangout place. Looks like Dominic may have some credibility issues in the near future.

That's what PI Dominic C's says. He also claims he told PI Hoover that filming was "inappropriate." Since DC claims he was only there to check out the teen hangout place, that doesn't make sense. There is nothing inappropriate about filming a teen hangout place. Looks like Dominic may have some credibility issues in the near future.

Also, there is no need for him to confirm it's a childhood hangout...KM was talking about them hanging out there years ago, and why would the defence want to bolster KM's credibility? I've never seen a bigger group of liars than the As and their associates. They must think we are all fools if they think we will buy this.

Haha.. in the Fox article they say "Casey sets in jail accused of murder". Maybe that's appropriate.. the word "sit" is for human beings....

If true, no tape exists that could be used for impeachment. And Casey's alleged reason for taking pictures in that area sounds plausible whereas the meter man's story does not.

I don't mean to be rude, but why do you think his reason is "plausible"???

How is it that SO many people in this weird twisted story can lie so easily when we are talking about a 2 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL???

Her name is Caylee, she was 2 years old. She is MORE than a pile of bones to be shifted around and argued over. :furious:

bump

And I might bump this about a hundred more times today (if the mods grant me full immunity of course :) )

I'm :furious: too!!

Because he bases his action on information obtained from discovery documents. PIs often check out particulars sourced from discovery.

If you believe him....lol. This is not a material particular, and in my experience, the reason he gives for going to the area is nonsense.

I don't want to attribute motives to the PI that he might not have had, but this is a truly excellent point. What would be inappropriate about taking pictures of a supposed hangout on an empty lot if it wasn't already known to be or suspected to be a burial ground? Would an investigator really go out there merely to take photos or video to show -- what? That there were no beer bottles, trash, etc. there, to impeach Kio's testimony? Or to show there were such things to prove it WAS a teen hangout? What's the point? You don't have to be a whacked out conspiracy theorist to at least wonder why there was all this interest before the remains were found in the area where they ultimately were found? And why come forward about past acts now? Why did 2 men who are unrelated and don't work together, per DC, just fortuitously show up at this same place to take photos/video on the same day at the same time?

If you believe him....lol. This is not a material particular, and in my experience, the reason he gives for going to the area is nonsense.

DC's explanation is plausible, for it's close to the house and easy to check.

The meter man's story is not believable (nonsense).

Any overhead shot of the Anthony neighborhood shows lots and lots of wooded area, he didn't look at any of that land, he himself says this is the only location he looked.

If he was employed as a PI by Baez then a plausible explanation would be "I am not able to comment on events that led to me documenting this area at this time." The more the whole group speaks the more suspicious they look. moo

Any overhead shot of the Anthony neighborhood shows lots and lots of wooded area, he didn't look at any of that land, he himself says this is the only location he looked.

If he was employed as a PI by Baez then a plausible explanation would be "I am not able to comment on events that led to me documenting this area at this time." The more the whole group speaks the more suspicious they look. moo

I can't help myself, but "absolutely."

<<Casey said Hoover simply showed up at the Anthony's door one day and offered to help them deal with protesters free of charge, and the Anthony&#8217;s allowed it

According to Casey he's the only private investigator working on the case for the Anthony's and admitted he went to the site where the remains were found November 15th. >>

This is the best part, Dominic states Hoover just showed up to offer the Anth's help in dealing with protesters. No attorney-client priveledge there on anything Mr. Hoover may have/know, based on Dominic's statement.

Close to the house, yes, but why check it unless they knew it had something to do withthe charges Casey was facing! LOL. The fact they played there as kids had no relevance to the defence, but the fact that Caylee's body was there did.

The meter man is a different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member