P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, pointing fingers at the meterman is only a distraction to take away from what the PI's have done, IMHO. Waiting to hear what Jose's response to this will be. He's been unusually silent, as far as I know:confused:

Anyone know when that special master hearing is going to be?

The MM was in the area doing his job on his typical route on the dates he was supposed to be there. IMO, that's alot more plausable than any reason DC can come up with. The bottom line is DC expects us to believe he was looking for a live Caylee on behalf of the A's in an area a live Caylee would never have been. That is not plausable.
Yes. I don't see any way he can get around that with his story of looking for signs of a "teen hangout". Altho...it makes me wonder if they don't have further video/photos of the area back from August and we just aren't aware they were there then since they didn't get "caught". :waitasec: Maybe this was the tape he was actually referring to having been "taped over or erased" perhaps?

I have never heard one from the meter man. Rather, he lawyered up, which was smart. Because nobody is buying his storyline.
"Steve Triggs, Director of Communications for Orange County, said Kronk has been a county employee for a relatively short time. Triggs said Kronk is being represented by outside counsel at the county's expense"

http://www.wftv.com/news/18318370/detail.html#-

Yes. I don't see any way he can get around that with his story of looking for signs of a "teen hangout". Altho...it makes me wonder if they don't have further video/photos of the area back from August and we just aren't aware they were there then since they didn't get "caught". :waitasec: Maybe this was the tape he was actually referring to having been "taped over or erased" perhaps?

Good point. Especially since one of the news outlets, I don't recall which one, actually viewed the tape. Doesn't sound like the footage being discussed was taped over. Wishful thinking on DC's part, IMO.

Anyone know when that special master hearing is going to be?

No, I haven't even found the paperwork Jose had to file for it. Have You, or anyone else?

Good point. Especially since one of the news outlets, I don't recall which one, actually viewed the tape. Doesn't sound like the footage being discussed was taped over. Wishful thinking on DC's part, IMO.

Well, we know of at least 4 people who have seen the tape.
Dominic C
Hoover
LP
a newsteam member from unknown newsteam

Was it a video, or still photos that Joy W took to the site to show LE? If a video, we can possibly add Joy W to the list.

The MM was in the area doing his job on his typical route on the dates he was supposed to be there. IMO, that's alot more plausable than any reason DC can come up with. The bottom line is DC expects us to believe he was looking for a live Caylee on behalf of the A's in an area a live Caylee would never have been. That is not plausable.

Why was he checking to see if this was really a teen hangout and looking for beer bottles on the same day the A's were having a "Meet and Greet" with Kidfinders and MB? How did he have time to check out the woods with so many Caylee sightings to investigate?:waitasec:

Not only that but if they had a hunch or tip about the site from the the meter reader tips... why wasn't there photos from other sites... other sites that were tips... other site that people had hunches about such as the airport. There is no coincidence... they knew cause the family or lawyer told them where to shoot.

Playing devil's advocate... because the meter reader's tip held a little more water than the others. It was so close to the A's home, and MR called three days in a row.

Playing devil's advocate... because the meter reader's tip held a little more water than the others. It was so close to the A's home, and MR called three days in a row.

But the PIs did not know about the tips.

But the PIs did not know about the tips.

Our conversation brought up the possibility that perhaps DC found out about this particular tip.. or some of the tips. Who knows... maybe we'll find out DC and the MR play poker on Thursday nights?? :eek:

But Baez never even pick up those tips from OSCO due to cost, remember? How would the PI's know about them?

Our conversation brought up the possibility that perhaps DC found out about this particular tip.. or some of the tips. Who knows... maybe we'll find out DC and the MR play poker on Thursday nights?? :eek:

??

I've never had a conversation with you. I have no doubt he got a tip, and it is JB that is concerned about him disclosing where he got his info from, and on the basis of privilege. So it is highly unlikely he would bring the matter to court if they only investigated on the basis of a tip they got through LE. Nor would LE need to question them about it.

I cannot tell you how disturbed I am by the fact that it appears a number of people associated with the As were coincidentally taking pictures at that site before she was found. And then come forward with all those pics, not thinking for a moment that it will look suspicious, but thinking it will prove their Mother of the Year innocent. I feel certain they knew it was coming so took these pics thinking it would help Casey.

I cannot tell you how disturbed I am by the fact that it appears a number of people associated with the As were coincidentally taking pictures at that site before she was found. And then come forward with all those pics, not thinking for a moment that it will look suspicious, but thinking it will prove their Mother of the Year innocent. I feel certain they knew it was coming so took these pics thinking it would help Casey.

Sounds like an idea coming from the "smartest tool in the shed." (LOL!) JB! :rolleyes:

??

I've never had a conversation with you. I have no doubt he got a tip, and it is JB that is concerned about him disclosing where he got his info from, and on the basis of privilege. So it is highly unlikely he would bring the matter to court if they only investigated on the basis of a tip they got through LE. Nor would LE need to question them about it.

I wasn't referring to a conversation with YOU, I was referring to the original post that I quoted.. from Maddywv. WE were having a discussion about the possibility that the PI's found out about this particular string of tips that LE received. Understand?

A) The same reason they would ask that a group of law students go onto the internet to various websites discussing the case to toss around theories, interject absurd scenarios, and try to garner a case for reasonable doubt?!

B) You get what you pay for?!

C) They are spending someone else's money and wanted to include all their friends on the tab in any capacity so everyone gets a cut?!

D) All of the above?

A) explains a lot.Thanks.I'll keep that in mind.

But Baez never even pick up those tips from OSCO due to cost, remember? How would the PI's know about them?

A couple of posters have tossed around the possibility. Who knows.. maybe the DC knows a couple of deputies.. maybe knows the deputy who came to check it out...

A couple of posters have tossed around the possibility. Who knows.. maybe the DC knows a couple of deputies.. maybe knows the deputy who came to check it out...

So what if he knows the deputy??? He's saying he was there because of KM's statement. I assume you are talking about one of the many deputies who apparently didn't look properly??? Why in the world would he tell the PI of one of many of hundreds of tips that amounted to nothing?

The more we find out about them the less surprised I am.I don't know about DC,but I don't believe the others think too far ahead.JMO

So what if he knows the deputy??? He's saying he was there because of KM's statement. I assume you are talking about one of the many deputies who apparently didn't look properly??? Why in the world would he tell the PI of one of many of hundreds of tips that amounted to nothing?

Look, this is one of many theories that have been tossed around, as I stated. Of course I'm talking about one of the deputies who didn't find the remains. And as I stated earlier, the MR's tips were particularly good tips. They were close to the A's home, and the guy called three times. The MR wasn't satisfied with the deputy's handling of the situation. Perhaps a PI (an investigator) wasn't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly