P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, just maybe....KM went there and checked herself, found Caylee, and due to her loyalty to the A family decided to tell them instead of LE about her find? So many possibilities. But given JB jumped right in concerned about the fact the video may have something to do with confidential communications between him and his client, I can't help but think he got this info from Casey, either directly, or indirectly through JB.

The fact is that this PI went out on the line and said he said he had a video and now it is erased-regardless of the meter man. If Casey wanted to distance himself he would have a week ago when all this came out. Stop picking on the meter man, it could have been anyone of us WS who were looking for her.Something stinks with the P.I's and worse than the stench in KC's car....

The fact is that this PI went out on the line and said he said he had a video and now it is erased-regardless of the meter man. If Casey wanted to distance himself he would have a week ago when all this came out. Stop picking on the meter man, it could have been anyone of us WS who were looking for her.Something stinks with the P.I's and worse than the stench in KC's car....

ITA....if I lived or worked around there, I'd have probably peeked into those woods a few times myself. And I would have followed up like MR did too.

You know the more I go over the doc's, the statements, the media reports and the time line. I agree. I feel there is something very wrong here. Money can make people do crazy things and this case has been nothing but publicity and about who can gain what. Always, CASEY, Baez, Cindy, George, Lee,, P.I., blah blah NEVER ONCE EARLY ON DID THE MEDIA REPORT, HEY SOMEONE CLOSE TO CASEY TOLD THEM TO SEARCH HERE,4 GUYS FOUND SOME BONES BUT LE TOLD THEM IT WAS A BOMB.. LIE AFTER LIE WHILE THIS POOR BABY WAS GETTING EATEN UP! I AM SO DISGUSTED, I PRAY THEY ALL GET WHAT THEY HAVE COMING TO THEM, WHO EVER THEY ARE! For God sake, Tim went over the area in Infra Planes, Sonar, over 3000 + people searching and the body was not found? \ This body was found long ago "IMO" and they were just buying time for this case to blow over and for Casey to get acquitted, 5 years with probation or a mistrial. Just Sick!
According to P.I. Casey he's the only private investigator working on the case for the Anthony's and admitted he went to the site where the remains were found November 15th. previously said the reason they were at the site on November 15 was to eliminate that area as a possible place where Caylee would have been. Despite reports that this area had been searched and cleared....,Baez says he doesn't want P.I. Casey revealing conversations they had regarding where Caylee's "REMAINS" might be--But they were found on Dec 11, where were they before then? Casey must of told more than Baez "IMO".

As for P.I. Casey saying he was the only P.I. that to is not true, because the other P.I. "H" was with him. Now I understand why Baez may of filed the Gag motion for the media, have to go back and look at the date on that last one, it could be, he knew they new about the video and didn't want that information to be released. Little by little some of what Baez dose has a purpose behind it and sort of makes a tiny bit of sense.

it always has.....just all the stuff either they convinced the a's they had or whatever....

Oh, this is great. Somebody's gonna spill the beans and possibly blow a hole in the defenses case! :woohoo:

That's what PI Dominic C's says. He also claims he told PI Hoover that filming was "inappropriate." Since DC claims he was only there to check out the teen hangout place, that doesn't make sense. There is nothing inappropriate about filming a teen hangout place. Looks like Dominic may have some credibility issues in the near future.

I think he might be referring to it being inappropriate to hone in on another PI's turf.

I know it is not admissable in a court of law but has anyone else thought that the week we did not know who the meter man was that LE more than likely gave him a polygraph exam and he must have passed in order for them to clear him of any wrongdoing as far as the meter man I think it is Case Closed.

We know LE gave JG a polygraph and he passed why not the MR?

Our conversation brought up the possibility that perhaps DC found out about this particular tip.. or some of the tips. Who knows... maybe we'll find out DC and the MR play poker on Thursday nights?? :eek:

I heard on Fridays :confused:

I think that the body was moved to the location near the Anthony house. I don't know who moved her but I have read several accounts from neighbors, searchers and others in the area that the body wasn't there. I remember reading that all of the media parked right alongside the road where Caylee was discovered. Many of them said that she was so close and they were there day after day covering the story that they would have see the bag. I think that forensics will prove that she was moved. If Caylee had always been in that location, she would have been found long, long ago. I'll go out on a limb and speculate that Lee moved her. He was just to anxious to have communication through writing with Casey. They had to some how work out the move.
I think that the body was originally found at Greenwood (apparently they thought she'd be found quickly there) and was later moved. The woman who found remains and clothing there told the detective that the skull had duct tape on it (I've seen the sworn statement). At any rate, that area was put under video surveillance.....so it's only a matter of time before the culprit is revealed.

Do you have links for these statements....so far, I've only seen people associated with the As claim she wasn't there before.

I cannot tell you how disturbed I am by the fact that it appears a number of people associated with the As were coincidentally taking pictures at that site before she was found. And then come forward with all those pics, not thinking for a moment that it will look suspicious, but thinking it will prove their Mother of the Year innocent. I feel certain they knew it was coming so took these pics thinking it would help Casey.

:clap::clap: Well stated!!! :clap::clap:

I think that the body was moved to the location near the Anthony house. I don't know who moved her but I have read several accounts from neighbors, searchers and others in the area that the body wasn't there. I remember reading that all of the media parked right alongside the road where Caylee was discovered. Many of them said that she was so close and they were there day after day covering the story that they would have see the bag.
I think that forensics will prove that she was moved. If Caylee had always been in that location, she would have been found long, long ago. I'll go out on a limb and speculate that Lee moved her. He was just to anxious to have communication through writing with Casey. They had to some how work out the move.
I think that the body was originally found at Greenwood (apparently they thought she'd be found quickly there) and was later moved. The woman who found remains and clothing there told the detective that the skull had duct tape on it (I've seen the sworn statement). At any rate, that area was put under video surveillance.....so it's only a matter of time before the culprit is revealed.

greenwood?????what did I miss on this ???? I have similar thoghts only because of the a's consistant remarks about Caylee being on the move....I don't really know what to beleive anymore.....(except I do believe that kc killed her own baby---the a's have major major problems in what they have done and said--)

Maybe, just maybe....KM went there and checked herself, found Caylee, and due to her loyalty to the A family decided to tell them instead of LE about her find? So many possibilities. But given JB jumped right in concerned about the fact the video may have something to do with confidential communications between him and his client, I can't help but think he got this info from Casey, either directly, or indirectly through JB.

Above in bold... you have got to be kidding.

Are we debating as devil's advocates here today?, I find it interesting that posters are throwing out totally speculative theories to explain away DC's actions -- which are highly questionable (from his own words) -- and yet choose to not given the same credence to the MR -- seeking to throw him under the bus as a villain. Hmmmm.

Do you have links for these statements....so far, I've only seen people associated with the As claim she wasn't there before.
Sorry, I don't keep track of links. Most of what I've seen has been local news (TV) coverage of interviews with searchers, neighbors and news preporters themselves who parked daily right next to where she was found.

Now I understand why Baez may of filed the Gag motion for the media, have to go back and look at the date on that last one, it could be, he knew they new about the video and didn't want that information to be released. Little by little some of what Baez dose has a purpose behind it and sort of makes a tiny bit of sense.

respectfully snipped....

It wasn't Baez who filed for the gag order...it was the SA.....Baez successfully fought against it.

DC's explanation is plausible, for it's close to the house and easy to check.

The meter man's story is not believable (nonsense).
MM story must be believable because a LOT of people believe him.
The PI's story is suspicious because he is connected to the A's,connected to the defense and claimed to have evidence of an alive Caylee for months.

I think that the body was moved to the location near the Anthony house. I don't know who moved her but I have read several accounts from neighbors, searchers and others in the area that the body wasn't there. I remember reading that all of the media parked right alongside the road where Caylee was discovered. Many of them said that she was so close and they were there day after day covering the story that they would have see the bag.
I think that forensics will prove that she was moved. If Caylee had always been in that location, she would have been found long, long ago. I'll go out on a limb and speculate that Lee moved her. He was just to anxious to have communication through writing with Casey. They had to some how work out the move.

But if moved, why moved it closer to their home? that makes no sense, at all. move the body to atlanta or somewhere that "Zani" could have taken her...by their own home? naahh!

Sorry, I don't keep track of links. Most of what I've seen has been local news (TV) coverage of interviews with searchers, neighbors and news preporters themselves who parked daily right next to where she was found.

It would be great if you could find them. You seem to be the only person who saw those reports??? I only saw people associated with the As make those claims. TM and other reputable sources are saying differently.

What are you talking about?

Are we debating as devil's advocates here today?, I find it interesting that posters are throwing out totally speculative theories to explain away DC's actions -- which are highly questionable (from his own words) -- and yet choose to not given the same credence to the MR -- seeking to throw him under the bus as a villain. Hmmmm.

Grab some pop corn.....we getting a preview of things the defense might try...lol:crazy:

As for the MM---I feel sorry for anyone doing the right thing in this case...It irked me the other night on JVM show when that atty Jane W said perhaps he was in it for the money....he didn't ask for any--he dialed 911 for a reason to advoid the money offered....he is getting nothing at this point...I also find it sad that everyone who ever knew or said anything negative about kc is thrown under the bus by a's in some form or another....the only people who seem (at times) honored by media coverage is the "poor grieving grandparents"----I believe the MM---I think he was just trying to help out....LE---well hindsight is 20/20 -- as for JB--want to see him back on the witness list....:rolleyes:

What links do you have to back this up? I've never heard it before. Not even an inkling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skelyatr