P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND, IIRC, Kio met with the investigator in the school parking lot to tell him about where (behind the school) they hung out. NOT on Suburban where PI supposedly was.

ETA that I'm pretty positive it was Kio....I can go back and check if it was her or someone else.....I hate going thru all those documents !! :crazy:

ETA ETA : http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...w-transcript/?referer=sphere_related_content/

ETA ETA ETA : IIRC, Police DID search the area where Kio showed them

Sorry late to respond...been under the weather a bit! You are correct it was Kio & behind the school it was posted by me somewhere. Another poster confirmed this to NOT the same area that Kio was pointing out. So what were they doing on Suburban? Monday will be very interesting it'll be the a battle of words between the PI's, JB motions, the A's asking for immunity. Next week will be a 4-ring bizzare circus event of many things exploding.
Sorry if someone else confirmed this for you....backtracking the thread! LOL

Everyone get your housecleaning, ez dinners bought, etc.this weekend.:crazy:

That's kind of my feeling, that Hoover is a plant by the cops or after inserting himself with the As that he went to the cops and became an informant.

Ha!!! Great minds :woohoo:

For the rumor thread but I am going to throw out that JH was a plant by either LP (or LE) to infiltrate and report back.

Wouldn't that be something? If true, I'm going to be doing a very loud happy dance!:woohoo:

Sorry late to respond...been under the weather a bit! You are correct it was Kio & behind the school it was posted by me somewhere. Another poster confirmed this to NOT the same area that Kio was pointing out. So what were they doing on Suburban? Monday will be very interesting it'll be the a battle of words between the PI's, JB motions, the A's asking for immunity. Next week will be a 4-ring bizzare circus event of many things exploding.
Sorry if someone else confirmed this for you....backtracking the thread! LOL

Everyone get your housecleaning, ez dinners bought, etc.this weekend.:crazy:
I hope you feel better.

I'm not. People are way too loose in talking about having allegedly searched where Caylee was found, or taken dogs to search there. We never really know if its even the exact same spot, or how well the search was done, etc.
Good point!!

Another couple of questions I would like answered by JH:

When did you show the video to LP?
When did you speak to LP about going out to the area?
Did you at any time leave the path to go off towards where Caylee's remains were actually found?
Did you leave anything at the scene?
Did you see a book or videotape a book in the area where the body was found?
Did you find a white board attached to a tree?
Are you aware of any inside knowledge of being directed to the area?
In what capacity do you either work for or aide DC/the A fam?
Do you know Joy?
Do you know if Joy had been speaking with DC on that particular day?
Are you crazy for working for these people? (Sorry...got carried away! LOL)

Who is Joy?

essies, I'm very frustrated because one of those articles, I thought a WFTV article, earlier today said that DC had been fired from the Baez firm. I saw it.. it was the last sentence in a paragraph in the middle of a story. Now I can't find it! They might have retracted that statement.

My guess is they'll say he was fired some time before he did the filming.

For the rumor thread but I am going to throw out that JH was a plant by either LP (or LE) to infiltrate and report back.

ooooooh, I like the way you're thinking :eek:

would not suprise me at all

I'm not. People are way too loose in talking about having allegedly searched where Caylee was found, or taken dogs to search there. We never really know if its even the exact same spot, or how well the search was done, etc.

Me too! Some need to remember that sweet Caylee's bones were scattered around an acre area.....that should give us an idea of just HOW big that area is.

Y-e-s-s...I thought at first he was dodging a polygraph, but this makes more sense.
Immunity-the race is on.

He never dodged the polygraph because the FBI guy said on TV they would take it in California at his convenience. The FBI guy said they would call him "if" they wanted to pursue it. I assume they never did want to.

Me too! Some need to remember that sweet Caylee's bones were scattered around an acre area.....that should give us an idea of just HOW big that area is.

If you measure it with the maps it is about 15 acres or more.

Are we really buying this PI's video story? Is it supposed to somehow prove Caylee's remains were not there? How do they know they videotaped the exact spot her remains were found? I don't believe these people have any credibility. Aren't they the same people who ran the Caylee sightings spin machine?

Exactly...........the same PI who said he "had the kidnapper under surveillance" and had pictures of alive Caylee he was turning over to LE.

That area is over 15 acres, so how did he KNOW it was the exact area unless someone told him? The second PI taped him on the phone talking to someone as he walked there. Interesting isn't it?

Sheriff Beary said the "crime scene" was 50-60 feet from the road.

Like I said on another thread, distance is deceptive with heavy brush and trees. People think 60 ft. is a long way when in reality it is very close to the road. The setbacks on most houses (where they are built) are about 50 ft.

Exactly...........the same PI who said he "had the kidnapper under surveillance" and had pictures of alive Caylee he was turning over to LE.

That area is over 15 acres, so how did he KNOW it was the exact area unless someone told him? The second PI taped him on the phone talking to someone as he walked there. Interesting isn't it?
Do we know the PI said that or did the A's claim he said it? I really don't remember.

If you measure it with the maps it is about 15 acres or more.

Thanks Turbo :blowkiss: I've missed 'seeing' you.

Wow, I knew that area was big, but I had no idea it was THAT big!

Like I said on another thread, distance is deceptive with heavy brush and trees. People think 60 ft. is a long way when in reality it is very close to the road. The setbacks on most houses (where they are built) are about 50 ft.

Earlier in this thread FloridaKatz said that Beary is wrong. The remains were 20-30 feet from the road. The 50-60 foot thing is still on the OCSO website.

A) The same reason they would ask that a group of law students go onto the internet to various websites discussing the case to toss around theories, interject absurd scenarios, and try to garner a case for reasonable doubt?!

B) You get what you pay for?!

C) They are spending someone else's money and wanted to include all their friends on the tab in any capacity so everyone gets a cut?!

D) All of the above?

And THAT, my dear SS, has won my vote as "POST of the DAY"!!

I am still LMAO, even though my head hurts!!!:clap::clap:

Back in mid-August, the meter reader was pretty insistent about finding very suspicious things. Is it crazy to think that he told more people about it than just LE?

Originally Posted by cyberborg

WOW! Me likey.

I can buy into this too. JH was at the first bail release, as he was spotted right there to JB's left, video'ing KC as she and JB walked toward a vehicle under an umbrella. But JB appeared to hover/hide KC from JH.

I think JH is LP's "plant" and that's how LP is continuing to get his information from, even though he's not here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030