P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He never dodged the polygraph because the FBI guy said on TV they would take it in California at his convenience. The FBI guy said they would call him "if" they wanted to pursue it. I assume they never did want to.

Good to know. He doesn't seem like the type to dodge much of anything.

Earlier in this thread FloridaKatz said that Beary is wrong. The remains were 20-30 feet from the road. The 50-60 foot thing is still on the OCSO website.

Well, I will go with FloridaKatz because I have not seen it personally.

I will just tell her to go measure. ROFL!!!

We'd better search the other timeline threads fist - and the calendar. Maybe we should add to those, or did you mean you'd like a specific new thread about activities around the PI video tape stuff?

I would like a thread with all the fishy stuff......that made us go hmmmm then.....and now makes us say hey wait a minute....

it could be before and after the finding of the body, with the meter reader and all the PI stuff, and people leaving the case and then the new ones hired....and the interviews that were done...stuff like that....???? I dont know....I have it in my head....I just dont know how to orginize it all or get it started and someone might be working on something like that all ready....

I guess Im seeing a LOT of hard work on many differnt threads....that all kinda link together in one way or another....and I would LOVE to see all that hard work in one place time lined after the 31 daysof Caylee and have it from like JULY 16 forward......(the hmmm, what? wait a min stuff)

I hope that makes since......LOL....just ignore it if it doesnt...:) Im so intrigued with all of this!

:clap:You guys are awesome!!:clap:

Does the motion pertain to just DC or also Hoover? If he didn't work for JB or DC, I can't see how it could extend to him.

I wonder why JB needs the Master if DC is telling the truth and was only there to prove it was a teen hang out...lol. Don't these people realise they sound ridiculous?

Baez ALWAYS sounds ridiculous to me.............he is 5 beers short of a six pack, if you ask me.

I would like a thread with all the fishy stuff......that made us go hmmmm then.....and now makes us say hey wait a minute....

it could be before and after the finding of the body, with the meter reader and all the PI stuff, and people leaving the case and then the new ones hired....and the interviews that were done...stuff like that....???? I dont know....I have it in my head....I just dont know how to orginize it all or get it started and someone might be working on something like that all ready....

I guess Im seeing a LOT of hard work on many differnt threads....that all kinda link together in one way or another....and I would LOVE to see all that hard work in one place time lined after the 31 daysof Caylee and have it from like JULY 16 forward......(the hmmm, what? wait a min stuff)

I hope that makes since......LOL....just ignore it if it doesnt...:) Im so intrigued with all of this!

:clap:You guys are awesome!!:clap:

Something like a simple at-a-glance summary that indexes the details? The calendars do that but sometimes there it still TMI and you want some specific events such as these recent Nov/Dec happenings. As you said, things that make you go Huh? list.

Lets think about this.......What if the A's PI had information where the body was and went to videotape it while on the phone with JB or someone in the A family, and this other PI was tailing him, and videotaped him doing this. (which is what appears to have happened)

That would mean more than one person knew where KC put the body and they planned when found for the tape to show it was not there to back up their kidnapping story.

If it had been put one place and the water had moved it, he would have to find it again to video tape where it was or move it to its present location after the video taping for his film to be accurate. Can anyone see this man in his suit and Italian loafers walking around in that underbrush JUST to videotape ONE place?

That area is over 15 acres (maybe more) It even has a road through it to E. down next to the dead end. WHY would he go "exactly" where the body was if someone was not directing him? The more logical place would be drive on that unpaved road and video tape.

I believe we have a serious problem with the defense team here and I have noticed NONE of the big named "experts" have been around lately.

Like I said on another thread, distance is deceptive with heavy brush and trees. People think 60 ft. is a long way when in reality it is very close to the road. The setbacks on most houses (where they are built) are about 50 ft.

Another way to think about it is that 60ft. translates to 20 yards on a football field.

Lets think about this.......What if the A's PI had information where the body was and went to videotape it while on the phone with JB or someone in the A family, and this other PI was tailing him, and videotaped him doing this. (which is what appears to have happened)

That would mean more than one person knew where KC put the body and they planned when found for the tape to show it was not there to back up their kidnapping story.

If it had been put one place and the water had moved it, he would have to find it again to video tape where it was or move it to its present location after the video taping for his film to be accurate. Can anyone see this man in his suit and Italian loafers walking around in that underbrush JUST to videotape ONE place?

That area is over 15 acres (maybe more) It even has a road through it to E. down next to the dead end. WHY would he go "exactly" where the body was if someone was not directing him? The more logical place would be drive on that unpaved road and video tape.

I believe we have a serious problem with the defense team here and I have noticed NONE of the big named "experts" have been around lately.

Yes, it is an ENORMOUS problem for the defense and the A family. Additionally, one or both PI's returned to the site Nov. 16 to videotape / photograph again. It was not a glitch or routine clearance by any means.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Uh-oh, I feel a really bad case of schadenfreude coming on. *sniff*

ITA Turbo -- that was the first thought that came to my mind...him in his tweed coat and loafers wading through snake infested marsh. Yeah right. I also have noticed the lack of the 'experts' input lately and wondered at it. I thought perhaps it was because of the holidays. I guess we'll see next week. LOL Now would be the time to exit stage left for them I think. :clap: ROFL I'll bet even THEY are scratching their heads over this development.

O/T - I heard that the Phil Spector case is coming back for retrial very soon. I wonder if LKB will be representing him and 'too busy' to deal with the lil ole KC trial?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA. Not plausible.

Photos of the crime scene area before it was processed was that it was totally overgrown with high weeds, scrub, brush and . . . the possibility of snakes.

Also, it was misleading because of the location, near the fence -- that you'd tend to go further down, closer towards to school. The area is full of trash so how do you tell trash from remains where there was little left of the remains?

This is not a location you investigate on a whim based on the Kio tip when so much else is going on, this is something you have solid info on and a pretty good description of where to go -- if the tape was short and he was already in the area.

Being filmed by JH and being on the phone and stating that was to his sick daughter, hmmmm?, if I was in an area checking something out I'd be on the phone providing feedback on what I see or seeking directions.

That seems credible and believable to me NOT this was an ad-hoc thing and he was wandering around while calling his daughter -- wouldn't you step onto the sidewalk to do that call? Not while wandering with snakes?

Does anyone else recall the date that Caylee's remains were found that Joy rushed up to the scene with those photographs that she claimed showed there was no body there in November? She claimed she'd taken the photos there while involved in a search with TES?? Anyone recall that?

Methinks the plot gets even thicker if that's possible...Miss Joy may have been lieing to LE as to where the photos came from as well. I think they've only revealed who REALLY took the photos (DC) because LE didn't buy her story. They tried that route, and when LE blew her off, then the real story had to come out to make them credible?

Miss Joy might be keeping KC company if she lied to LE. Supposition, of course, but it certainly makes sense to me...especially since she's involved with the PIs.

What do you think?

Does anyone else recall the date that Caylee's remains were found that Joy rushed up to the scene with those photographs that she claimed showed there was no body there in November? She claimed she'd taken the photos there while involved in a search with TES?? Anyone recall that?

Methinks the plot gets even thicker if that's possible...Miss Joy may have been lieing to LE as to where the photos came from as well. I think they've only revealed who REALLY took the photos (DC) because LE didn't buy her story. They tried that route, and when LE blew her off, then the real story had to come out to make them credible?

Miss Joy might be keeping KC company if she lied to LE. Supposition, of course, but it certainly makes sense to me...especially since she's involved with the PIs.

What do you think?

Makes me wonder if a PI was supposed to drop a little something onsite, perhaps a ZFG driver's license. jmho

And here's additional food for thought....

The big TES Search Weekend was Nov. 8th/9th. The following weekend is when this PI tape was supposedly made.

On the weekend of the 8th / 9th, I PERSONALLY saw LA drive through JB Park at least 3 times while my team was there, and he was watching where we were searching and what we were doing. If he did this at other search locations that weekend, then I wouldn't know, but what I do know, is that Yuri, John Allen, OSCO and the TES Leaders where all occupied at the TES command center on those 2 days, so I don't know "how closely" anyone was watching the activity of LA and the A' family. Then on Sunday the 9th, I was standing with 2 Core TES members in the parking field at the command center, and we saw LA pass by the command center twice. So to me, he was keeping an eye on what we were all doing. Perhaps to ensure that we weren't anywhere near where Caylee really was ? I don't know, but it seems to make sense to me.

Now here's what I think. I think that either the weekend before Nov. 8/9, or even that weekend, KC told someone where to find Caylee. While we were all occupied searching in places where Caylee wasn't, LA was in contact with "whomever" to say, ensure the remains are moved or hidden, or whatnot, to the spot on Suburban.

Now I don't know if TES had a search team to look at Suburban that weekend, but I do know this. Given how close her remains were found to the road, a search team most likely would have found that bag w/the remains if they had gone in, arms length apart, on the weekend of the 8th/9th. So either they didn't search that spot on that weekend, or Caylee was put there the following weekend (the weekend of Nov. 15th), which would have been the weekend when the PI said that he got a call from Dominic Casey, telling him they had found Caylee and that they were going to get her.

PI "H" is having a presser on Monday and I think he's going to have much to say about this "Daisy Chain" of events that occurred the first couple of weeks of November, IMO.

Wow, FK.

I've read your comments before regarding LA and the search drive-bys, but this is a new slant when considered in context with the PI's actions in November.

What do you think?
December 17th

I thought it was Dec. 11th, but if it was the 17th thanks for clarifying RR. I didn't go back to check when the thought hit me. What do you think of her involvement?

Like I said on another thread, distance is deceptive with heavy brush and trees. People think 60 ft. is a long way when in reality it is very close to the road. The setbacks on most houses (where they are built) are about 50 ft.

These pictures really show you how close to the road the crime scene is. Why anyone couldn't go back and check in August is mystifying. :waitasec:

You could have seen the bag while driving by almost. Something very weird is going on here. :steamed:

I'm almost fully convinced this body had to have been moved except for the August calls.

I thought it was Dec. 11th, but if it was the 17th thanks for clarifying RR. I didn't go back to check when the thought hit me. What do you think of her involvement?
I went back and checked my emails. We spent the evening going over pics and matching them up. Then we started emailing news outlets. Dec. 11th was the date her remains were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030