P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...so I just don't think a search team would have missed her, as close as that bag was found to the road. She was only 15/20 ft. in from the road, and we went into wooded places much deeper and wider than that.

Sheriff Beary said the "crime scene" was 50-60 feet from the road.

Part of what makes this such a gripping story is the collection of characters.As the saying goes ,"you can't make this stuff up!"
They seem drawn to each other.When have we had a clear and truthful story in the past 6 months? The PI videos is just the next chapter.
BTW when was the last time we saw Jose' this quiet?
I'm going to guess it was when the skeletal remains were found and before they were identified?

Nope, LA never stopped to say "Thank You" to any of us, and there were 4 teams searching just on the East side of JB Park that day, and he spotted each team. I was a team lead, DH was a team lead, a friend who is a firefighter in Orlando was a team lead, and the other team was led by another military officer. He just drove by and gave a cold "I hate you" kind of stare. He is evil, pure evil, just like the rest of his disfunctional family.
Thanks, for sharing FK.
Slightly OT, I always wondered whether or not the As had come out and thanked LE , TES, and the general public for all their hard work trying to find Caylee after the remains were found. Not that I've seen, but as you are local are you aware of any such statement?

Are we really buying this PI's video story? Is it supposed to somehow prove Caylee's remains were not there? How do they know they videotaped the exact spot her remains were found? I don't believe these people have any credibility. Aren't they the same people who ran the Caylee sightings spin machine?

I'm not. People are way too loose in talking about having allegedly searched where Caylee was found, or taken dogs to search there. We never really know if its even the exact same spot, or how well the search was done, etc.

Are we really buying this PI's video story? Is it supposed to somehow prove Caylee's remains were not there? How do they know they videotaped the exact spot her remains were found? I don't believe these people have any credibility. Aren't they the same people who ran the Caylee sightings spin machine?
I'm not. Not for a second. This is just so reminiscent of the psychic's claim that they filmed the exact same area on the exact same day the MM claimed he saw something.

I find it interesting that the meter reader, the PI's, & a psychic all came to the same spot looking for Caylee. Hmmm... Others also have claimed to be there but not validated. Was there a secret tip everyone had gotten? I am not insinuating the MR etc...are quilty of something.

I rememeber reading when TES was leaving I think the first time, they took dogs to an area close to the A's (end of the street I believe it was reported). Everyone wanted them to check their backyard too. Never heard anything else.

IMO...i wouldn't put it past ANY of them involved with the defense to be pulling out all of the stops and doing their best to plant seeds of doubt- to possibly have any one juror not be able to find her guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt". I think these seeds are being planted hoping for a KC tree. They have all given me plenty of instances where their judgement vs CYA comes up with the CYA verdict. I think that is the only thing that has kept CA and GA off our TV screens. I just hope that all that are getting their 15 mins realize that this is no reality show and this is a murder case. This is seriously sad. Sadly, there are more bizarre turns to be taken prior to the trial to try and not have true justice served for this baby.

Maybe DC left JB for the A's but it was all a ruse..IOW!..He worked for both but was it with the A's knowledge or not?..Either way is that kosher?

When KC was first released on bond you can see H taping her exit from jail but why was he there?..He (supposedly) wasn't working for JB or DC at that time because he approached LP for a job (got rejected) a few days later..So could that have been a ruse too?

Some time after that H ends up working for the A's after approaching them to be a bodyguard..We've seen him walking in their yard & driving them around so that looks to be true but supposedly he wasn't also working for DC..Or was he?.

Something STINKS with this H guy & JB/DC/A's/LP..I hope LE gets to the bottom of it.

Thanks, for sharing FK.
Slightly OT, I always wondered whether or not the As had come out and thanked LE , TES, and the general public for all their hard work trying to find Caylee after the remains were found. Not that I've seen, but as you are local are you aware of any such statement?

No, they never have. Not once, not to any of those you've mentioned. Pretty sad if you ask me.

I find it interesting that the meter reader, the PI's, & a psychic all came to the same spot looking for Caylee. Hmmm... Others also have claimed to be there but not validated. Was there a secret tip everyone had gotten? I am not insinuating the MR etc...are quilty of something.

I rememeber reading when TES was leaving I think the first time, they took dogs to an area close to the A's (end of the street I believe it was reported). Everyone wanted them to check their backyard too. Never heard anything else.
Your post reminded me of something that has been a bugaboo for me and I am wondering if I am alone on this. When the skeletal remains were first announced, the news stations were all showing a location at the corner of Hopespring and Suburban. That was not the location. And I think the kids who found the bomb (?) said they found it at the corner location.

How can there be so many stupid people involved in one case??? This guy is making a total fool of himself. If he's a discrete PI, what the heck was he doing telling some guy who doesn't work for him, when/where he was going to be at a spot where Caylee's remains were coincidentally found. Don't you think he'd keep his work to himself???

I believe/hope Hoover is already working with LE on this. DC is digging himself one very big hole....seems to be contagious around the As.

That's kind of my feeling, that Hoover is a plant by the cops or after inserting himself with the As that he went to the cops and became an informant.

Sheriff Beary said the "crime scene" was 50-60 feet from the road.

If you watched the TV coverage, remember where the blue tarp like tent/overhang was situated at a slant, off the road ? That blue tarp / tent was placed over where the remains were found, and that is where they put the grid in place and searched every square within the grid. They put that tarp up to keep the rain/elements off of them and the remains until they could recover the remains and search the grid so they wouldn't be searching in mud. That was not 50 - 60 feet from the road. I think several WS'rs called him on his "distance mistake" the same day he said it.

I'm not. Not for a second. This is just so reminiscent of the psychic's claim that they filmed the exact same area on the exact same day the MM claimed he saw something.

We saw from GSJ's film it was NOT the right spot..Where the car stopped was the closest to it but her daughter walked down the street the other way & where she was seen walking with the dog off the road was a large cleared area..She may have been getting near to it if she kept walking but because of it being wet & swampy she retreated back to the car.

IMO...i wouldn't put it past ANY of them involved with the defense to be pulling out all of the stops and doing their best to plant seeds of doubt- to possibly have any one juror not be able to find her guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt". I think these seeds are being planted hoping for a KC tree. They have all given me plenty of instances where their judgement vs CYA comes up with the CYA verdict. I think that is the only thing that has kept CA and GA off our TV screens. I just hope that all that are getting their 15 mins realize that this is no reality show and this is a murder case. This is seriously sad. Sadly, there are more bizarre turns to be taken prior to the trial to try and not have true justice served for this baby.

I agree. This is going to be the trial of the century and is being handled like a three ring circus. JB is constantly asking for us to look at anything but the center ring.

Maybe DC left JB for the A's but it was all a ruse..IOW!..He worked for both but was it with the A's knowledge or not?..Either way is that kosher?

When KC was first released on bond you can see H taping her exit from jail but why was he there?..He (supposedly) wasn't working for JB or DC at that time because he approached LP for a job (got rejected) a few days later..So could that have been a ruse too?

Some time after that H ends up working for the A's after approaching them to be a bodyguard..We've seen him walking in their yard & driving them around so that looks to be true but supposedly he wasn't also working for DC..Or was he?.

Something STINKS with this H guy & JB/DC/A's/LP..I hope LE gets to the bottom of it.

For the rumor thread but I am going to throw out that JH was a plant by either LP (or LE) to infiltrate and report back.

We saw from GSJ's film it was NOT the right spot..Where the car stopped was the closest to it but her daughter walked down the street the other way & where she was seen walking with the dog off the road was a large cleared area..She may have been getting near to it if she kept walking but because of it being wet & swampy she retreated back to the car.
Exactly. I found it very suspect that GR would have her as well as JB as guests on his show claiming that she had video taped the exact spot and guess what? No Caylee! Weeeeeee!
I'm just wondering if that was an attempt to say that someone must have put the body there while JB's client was locked up in the hooscow, therefore she couldn't possible by guilty.
Perhaps the two PI's were out there looking for a Bigfoot, er, Zanny sighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robincus030