P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that LP would either learn to say "this is my theory" as a preface to his remarks or get himself a lawyer. Sometimes you can tell a little too much of what you know and when you know it. JMHO of course.

I so agree. His emphatic declarations are so confusing to me.

I said yesterday that I wonder if LE isn't feeding him information or telling him what to disclose sometimes because he seems to be breaking alot of confidences- and reporting them on NG rather than to the authorities.

If LE did not want him talking, I would think they could shut him up.

Actually, it was on October 6th...shortly before T. Black's statement came out.

Casey Anthony Wants To Search For Caylee Without Public Knowing Details
Monday, October 6, 2008 – updated: 7:44 am EDT October 7, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony has been reported missing for 82 days now and detectives say she's dead, but now her mother is taking some interest in searching for her.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17634763/detail.html

Actually, it was on October 6th...shortly before T. Black's statement came out.

Casey Anthony Wants To Search For Caylee Without Public Knowing Details
Monday, October 6, 2008 – updated: 7:44 am EDT October 7, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony has been reported missing for 82 days now and detectives say she's dead, but now her mother is taking some interest in searching for her.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17634763/detail.html[/quote]

I'm starting to believe that this was known in Oct. and took a month to come to light so to speak. the little people were left out of the money making and so they are bringing it out into the open...LMOP

I have not read all the post yet, but...
how does it help the defense to have videotapes of the area BEFORE Caylee was found???
Forensics will have no problem verifiying that Caylee was truly there FROM DAY 1! This is simple forensics from everything I've read. So if they have 10 tapes of the area that show Caylee was not there...we know she was.
and they just missed it.
However, as it has been mentioned, WHY, WHY, OH WHY, WERE THEY VIDEOTAPING THIS AREA???? as a juror that would be my big question...dead give away that they knew b/c the murderer told them.

Your talking about the same guy that spent several thousand putting divers in the ECON because he was POSITIVE she was in there, we dont think if he got a tip like that he would have had the free world at that site with every camera in the Western Hemisphere? Personally, I think this is yet another way for LP to continue his spotlight, and he may just get it, maybe they can add that question to the Poly he wont take unless Don King sets it up on pay per view. Sheesh. Really, already.

I agree. LP wants his own show.... he should work on that and get out of this case.

I agree. LP wants his own show.... he should work on that and get out of this case.

When LP first started saying stuff I really thought he had an inside track. Now I just think he is an interesting person, but believe he just throws stuff out there for reactions.

You know some people get offended at this saying its LP bashing but my thoughts on this are is he is a big boy, if he is going to get on national tv and say these things he is big enough to take the heat.

You know some people get offended at this saying its LP bashing but my thoughts on this are is he is a big boy, if he is going to get on national tv and say these things he is big enough to take the heat.

LP is an interesting character isn't he? Good source of misinformation.

I have not read all the post yet, but...
how does it help the defense to have videotapes of the area BEFORE Caylee was found???
Forensics will have no problem verifiying that Caylee was truly there FROM DAY 1! This is simple forensics from everything I've read. So if they have 10 tapes of the area that show Caylee was not there...we know she was.
and they just missed it.
However, as it has been mentioned, WHY, WHY, OH WHY, WERE THEY VIDEOTAPING THIS AREA???? as a juror that would be my big question...dead give away that they knew b/c the murderer told them.

Not only does this go to prior knowledge, from the perp but also is incriminating as in who knew what/when? To me, while prior acts of contradictory statements and lying were borderline -- if the PI did know something and filmed the area then this has to be solid obstruction of justice, placing yourself at the crime scene poking around with a camera, as well as, conspiracy for all those in the circle of knowing about it. There seems a small leak in the dam of lies and it is about to blow.

snipped from article:

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December.

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html#-
--------

That is a pretty damning statement by LP. How could the PI or LP NOT contact LE in November with this information?

This statement from LP is damning and does let the cat out of the bag. If it is false BS then LP is getting in deeper and deeper water. However, if this is a true account of a conversation with the PI then the PI has a lot of talking to do -- to LE.

The PI, DC was trying to characterize the videotaping as being initiated from the tip of Kiomarie, however, if PI, JH made these comments to LP they have a LOT of splaining to do.

We don't know what LP has shared with LE or FBI since this 'bombshell' on WFTV could be just LP blurting out stuff or, in coordination with LE / FBI to put pressure on the A team and throw a wrench into any shenanigans to unravel them.

The discovery of Caylee's remains was a mjaor breakthrough for the prosecution and now this, if true, could likewise be a major breakthrough that solidifies ties to KC as being the killer. Pretty intriguing how this is playing out.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html
In this article above it says Dominic told LP on the 15th that they found the body- LP left to go back to California the 16th-or the Sunday after the 16th which someone just told me- Why would LP leave to go back to Calif. if he was told they found the body- wouldnt he have stuck around?????? and why would the P.I.'s just leave the body there for a month until the MR discovered it- am I missing something here? Wouldnt the P.I.'s be in trouble for not telling LE they found the body or LP for not telling LE that the P.I. found the body?

I wrote my post before I went back and read other posts- so i see I am not the only one wondering about LP being called and told they found the body- I'm baffled- I am more baffled he went back to Calif knowing this- and i kept hearing on NG that he was coming back in January to search so evidentally she didnt know about this discovery either- I dont know what to think at this point

That's what I was thinking as well...LP implicated not only the PI's in OJ, but himself as well with his off the cuff (and probably not factual) comment. I sure hope he realizes what he's done this time and watches what he says or he may wind up in deeper than he wants to be.

I'm just guessing here.....but at the time PI Casey told LP they had found her or whatever it was, LP was in the midst of the BP mess. He knew Cindy did not want him searching and probably thought the stuff from PI Casey was an attemt to get him to stop searching.....maybe.

I wrote my post before I went back and read other posts- so i see I am not the only one wondering about LP being called and told they found the body- I'm baffled- I am more baffled he went back to Calif knowing this- and i kept hearing on NG that he was coming back in January to search so evidentally she didnt know about this discovery either- I dont know what to think at this point

IIRC on NG LP said the conversation was that they had found the body, as in had info and were going to get it. LP then discusses seeing the video tape which shows the area but there was no body found.

I think the PI was given inside info as to location and they went but it was no longer in the exact location so they filmed the area, maybe moved by water or animal activity?

IMO LP wrote it off at that time as a false lead and it all came together when the MR did find Caylee's remains and they were just a few hundred yards off.

So, to me, LP was still planning on searching in JBP because it was seen as a false alarm at that time -- obviously the PI did not reveal their source.

This is just speculation on my part. If the PI did tell LP he knew where Caylee could be found, but could not reveal his source, this may have been what went on. LP may have gone to LE and was not believed. (They were requesting a lie detecter test.) Lp had just finished searching the Econ river and already had his plane ticket for Ca. The PI needed a search team to go in to find the exact spot because they couldn't do it themselves. Nobody would help them. LP was tired and discouraged and maybe didn't really believe them.
But then, why come forward now? Maybe because they know the info would get out sooner later and it would be better if they took it in right away. If they could have convinced LP to search there and find caylee, they may have never had to come forward with the information.
They told LP they were going to go get her. What stopped them?

Oh wait...just had a lightbulb go on.

What date did the Anthony's set up a tipline? If somehow the tips got from OCSO over to them, and Kronk had called the tipline with that piece of information, then the dots are connected. It would make sense why DC went out there.

But, we dont know that he had the exact area. Supposedly that stretch of marshy forrest stretches almost a mile. What are the odds they had the EXACT spot?

The PI says he was responding to suggestions made by Kiomarie, not Kronk. But who knows? Nothing in this case has been clear.

snipped from article:

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December.

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html#-
--------

That is a pretty damning statement by LP. How could the PI or LP NOT contact LE in November with this information?

This is just my opinion, but if LP knew where that body was, there is no way on God's green earth he would have left it there for someone else to find. He'd have hightailed his hiney out there, while dialing media to meet him there. Leonard has called himself a media *advertiser censored*, and media *advertiser censored* don't fly AWAY from publicity, they go TOWARD it.

I also don't know why a PI working for the Anthony's would call LP of all people to report a find. LP was actively an enemy of the Anthony family at that time.

Nothing about LP's newest story rings true to me.

Talk about obstruction of justice, huh? I'm hoping LE throughly investigates LP's latest allegation, because this man is a walking talking disaster.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18394140/detail.html
In this article above it says Dominic told LP on the 15th that they found the body- LP left to go back to California the 16th-or the Sunday after the 16th which someone just told me- Why would LP leave to go back to Calif. if he was told they found the body- wouldnt he have stuck around?????? and why would the P.I.'s just leave the body there for a month until the MR discovered it- am I missing something here? Wouldnt the P.I.'s be in trouble for not telling LE they found the body or LP for not telling LE that the P.I. found the body?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/30/ng.01.html

"PADILLA: I was introduced to Hoover back when we bailed out Casey in August. And because we have basically a sealed team, we don`t allow outsiders in. And therefore, even though he volunteered to help and all that, he wasn`t accepted.

When we went back this last time, we noticed that he was part of the security or the people that were hanging around the Anthonys. And after I had been there about three or four days, he mentioned to me that he had a film that he had filmed when Dominic called him on the 15th. And I asked him, I says, How can you have a film of the area? He says, Well, Dominic called me on the 15th, told me Caylee had been found. Hoover told me that he asked him, Is she alive? He said, No, she`s dead, but we`re going to go get her right now.

He then -- about two hours later, he showed up again. He had this film, a minute-and-a-half. But it`s not of the exact area where the body was found."

NO- listen- he searched in Blanchard Park from the 7th- 14th- the phone call to LP from the P.I. came on the 15th - so it was AFTER the Blanchard park search- I think this is the biggest turn in this whole case so far- if he knew, why didnt he tell LE? they just let her lay there in the woods? Something is NOT adding up here- What if it is true that they did tell LP? and then the meter reader finds her? hmmmmmmm this is way beyond my thinking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member