P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we forgotten the woman with pictures of the area? As some WSers followed up they found pics of her with the A's and the Cowboy PI with Caylee is Alive signs.She has a chat space and allegedly said she had the pics because her husband was a PI that worked with Casey[PI] and that she was a friend of the A's.
I think she was the one that came forward in her misguided way to support the A's claiming the body was not there when the pics were taken.That might have been the trigger for LE to start digging into who took the pics and when.That may be the only reason these tapes were uncovered.It's possible the PI's never meant for them to become public and this woman jumped the gun.
If the videos were taken from the PI's by LE on Dec 17th ,as reported,that would be the same timeframe ,just after this woman came forward with the pics.
She was seen taking dinner to the A's after Caylee was found and claimed to be close to them.
The thread on this woman ended up in the parking lot....rumor thread.

I am 90% sure this video was never supposed to be seen publicly.

They all knew where she was and they all know how she died. I'm convinced of it.

October 15, 2008
Todd Black, the spokesperson for Casey Anthony's legal team, admitted on national television late Wednesday that Caylee Anthony is dead.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

November 6, 2008
Defense: If Caylee's Dead It Was "Almost Certainly" An Accident
http://www.wftv.com/news/17915608/detail.html

PI Casey say's they (He & Hoover) both knew Caylee's body was there.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18391868/index.html

Originally Posted by ecs5298
ITA. I think on Nov14 after Dr. Lee looked at the car and told JB in no uncertain terms that there was a dead body in the trunk, JB went to KC and told her to come clean. He then got word back to the A's and the PI's and had the PI's go out and video tape the general area so they could see if the bag was visible now that the vegetation had started to die off. I don't think it was taken to support a defense of "look, the body wasn't there on 11/15 so my client couldn't have done it" but was taken to assure themselves that the body was hidden well enough and wouldn't be found. You'll also notice that this is about the time that MN quit. I speculate that he found out that the A's knew about the location of the body and that they were going to keep quiet about it and he didn't want to be a part of that crime so he quit. Everything was going along fine. The A's were still able to play the "Caylee is still alive, please send us money to help search for her", they could still pretend that KC was innocent. Then along came Roy on 12/11 and screwed their plans all up. Now everyone's getting nervous about being charged, they're asking for immunity and lawyering up and they're just waiting for the other shoe to drop. The PI that has the video figures he better leak it to the media and take the stance that "I didn't know the reason they asked me to video tape that area. They just told me to go to Suburban Dr and video tape the swamp on the south side of the road"

***the above is purely speculation on my part, but like any puzzle, if the pieces fit.....*****
It might be a guess but it's a darn good one. I think if we knew why MN quit, we'd have the key that unlocks the mystery. He didn't just quit, he let it be known that he was unhappy with the twists and turns of this case. He also has little respect for JB and clearly says he thinks Casey knows exactly what happened to her daughter. He doesn't ever say the word 'accident' and I think it's on purpose. JMHO

snipped from ecs5298 post "I think on Nov14 after Dr. Lee looked at the car and told JB in no uncertain terms that there was a dead body in the trunk,"

does anyone know about Dr. Lee telling JB there was a dead body in trunk? I haven't heard about that but easily could have missed it. would like to know if that happened.

I cannot find it....Maybe it has not been released yet...

It might be a guess but it's a darn good one. I think if we knew why MN quit, we'd have the key that unlocks the mystery. He didn't just quit, he let it be known that he was unhappy with the twists and turns of this case. He also has little respect for JB and clearly says he thinks Casey knows exactly what happened to her daughter. He doesn't ever say the word 'accident' and I think it's on purpose. JMHO

I suppose that MN's knowledge of anything related to the Caylee case would be subject to attorney client privilege?

Is it at all possible that he would be allowed to talk with LE about what he knows and what compelled him to quit representing the Anthonys without jeopardizing his standing as an attorney?

I don't know where the line is drawn with regard to privilege- I would think that something like the knowledge of where a child's body is- or the knowledge that the parents were lying to the public might be excluded from privilege.

Any legal eagles want to weigh in?

Now this makes sense to me. Dr. Lee is (obviously) not an idiot. Dr. Lee probably took one look at/got a whiff of that trunk and went straight to JB and told him under no uncertain terms that there was obviously a body in there and that the defense better come up with a better way to inject reasonable doubt. Either JB always knew Caylee was dead or he went to KC and told her that she needed to cut the and tell him what she did with the body if she wanted him to be able to do his job and get her off. Enter the P.I. videotaping the area where Caylee's remains were eventually found. In the minds of some, it might be enough of a diversion to steer a jury away from all the evidence against KC...i.e..."We can't explain how Caylee was killed, or how her body got into KC's car, but what we DO know is KC could not be involved since we have 'evidence' that Caylee's body was placed at the site where it was discovered sometime after our videotape was made, and KC could not have been the one to do it as she was in jail at the time..." Easier to concede some of the facts and try to create reasonable doubt that way than Dr. Lee trying to convince a jury that there is a mathematical possibility, no matter how remote, that there is another molecular explanation for the 'mysterious' stain in KC's trunk...

Add in the odd circumstances with the meter reader, and it could be enough to get one person on the jury to hold out for not guilty.

This theory sounds about right because it fits in with the timeline of the first couple weeks of Nov and with Nejame quiting so abruptly, it's obvious that something huge happened to force his hand.

Now what I don't get is the bolded parts, is jose allowed to talk to people that are no longer on his defense team and inform them about such critical information? The PI's were no longer in his employ so I wonder if jose has just opened himself up to be disbarred?

While jose had no responsiblility to see to that Caylee's body was retrieved how can the anthony's live with themselves having known this information, ugghh this is just so awful.

Also I don't see how filming that area and only that area would help the defense because that's where she was ultimately found, a reasonable person would deduce from those facts that they had prior knowledge which of course could only have come from the defendant.

ITA. I think on Nov14 after Dr. Lee looked at the car and told JB in no uncertain terms that there was a dead body in the trunk, JB went to KC and told her to come clean. He then got word back to the A's and the PI's and had the PI's go out and video tape the general area so they could see if the bag was visible now that the vegetation had started to die off. I don't think it was taken to support a defense of "look, the body wasn't there on 11/15 so my client couldn't have done it" but was taken to assure themselves that the body was hidden well enough and wouldn't be found. You'll also notice that this is about the time that MN quit. I speculate that he found out that the A's knew about the location of the body and that they were going to keep quiet about it and he didn't want to be a part of that crime so he quit. Everything was going along fine. The A's were still able to play the "Caylee is still alive, please send us money to help search for her", they could still pretend that KC was innocent. Then along came Roy on 12/11 and screwed their plans all up. Now everyone's getting nervous about being charged, they're asking for immunity and lawyering up and they're just waiting for the other shoe to drop. The PI that has the video figures he better leak it to the media and take the stance that "I didn't know the reason they asked me to video tape that area. They just told me to go to Suburban Dr and video tape the swamp on the south side of the road"

***the above is purely speculation on my part, but like any puzzle, if the pieces fit.....*****

Legal eagles, tell us this. If a woman accused of murder fessed up and told her attorney where the body was, would the attorney try to manipulate the situation in some way... try to cover it up? A lot of posters on this thread seem to think JB had a hand in this videotaping in efforts to make it look like the remains were not there, etc. I don't know the protocol when a defendent confesses to their attorney (and we don't know if KC has). But I can't imagine JB taking action here. How would it benefit him? He'd be hauled off to prison too... for tampering!

But this theory with MN quitting the A's because he knew all of this stuff was going on is too far fetched to me. I may be alone, but I honestly think MN quit because the A's were ignoring his advice to save face and shut up. They weren't listening to his lawyerly advice.

I don't think JB needed Dr. Lee to tell him there was definitely a dead body in the trunk. He knew, just as we all did. I don't think Dr. Lee's assessment would have spurred any big action on JB's part.

~snip~ I may be alone, but I honestly think MN quit because the A's were ignoring his advice to save face and shut up. They weren't listening to his lawyerly advice.

I totally agree.

Yikes - this makes sense to me ... how evil!

how can we see the log from Nov. 13-18 as that seems like when everything happened.
On November 6, it was reported that a 30 page document was handed over to the Prosecution to take the DP off the table which concedes that if Caylee was dead it was due to an accidental death (IIRC). This would put it right in the timeframe of the videotape being made. Less than a month before, the prior spokesperson for the Defense, T. Black, made the statement that Caylee was indeed dead.

IMO, this meant they already knew she was dead and her location. In order to keep the defense's "alive" theory going for reasonable doubt, they could only hope no one would find her. Thank goodness...they are unlucky gamblers.

It sure sounds like the PI's knew where Caylee was and this info could only come from either LA or KC. Thats if you believe that the PI's are telling the truth and didn't discuss it with the A'a until 12/11. I think it's all going to come out in the wash, no one who had anything to do with what happened to Caylee or the cover up will walk away unscathed. MOO

snipped from ecs5298 post "I think on Nov14 after Dr. Lee looked at the car and told JB in no uncertain terms that there was a dead body in the trunk,"

does anyone know about Dr. Lee telling JB there was a dead body in trunk? I haven't heard about that but easily could have missed it. would like to know if that happened.

If you read the entire post the writer [ecs] says this is purely speculation on their part......

Legal eagles, tell us this. If a woman accused of murder fessed up and told her attorney where the body was, would the attorney try to manipulate the situation in some way... try to cover it up? A lot of posters on this thread seem to think JB had a hand in this videotaping in efforts to make it look like the remains were not there, etc. I don't know the protocol when a defendent confesses to their attorney (and we don't know if KC has). But I can't imagine JB taking action here. How would it benefit him? He'd be hauled off to prison too... for tampering!

But this theory with MN quitting the A's because he knew all of this stuff was going on is too far fetched to me. I may be alone, but I honestly think MN quit because the A's were ignoring his advice to save face and shut up. They weren't listening to his lawyerly advice.

I don't think JB needed Dr. Lee to tell him there was definitely a dead body in the trunk. He knew, just as we all did. I don't think Dr. Lee's assessment would have spurred any big action on JB's part.

ITA Some lawyers seem to stretch to create reasonable doubt,but I don't think JB would go so far as to participate in a cover up.
I also think MN was fed up.The A's continuosly created controversy and he could not have been pleased with that.The picture of that little girl at the mall was obviously not Caylee,but the A's and their spokespeople continued to use it.I doubt if MN knew anything about the PI's taping this site.

On November 6, it was reported that a 30 page document was handed over to the Prosecution to take the DP off the table which concedes that if Caylee was dead it was due to an accidental death (IIRC). This would put it right in the timeframe of the videotape being made. Less than a month before, the prior spokesperson for the Defense, T. Black, made the statement that Caylee was indeed dead.

IMO, this meant they already knew she was dead and her location. In order to keep the defense's "alive" theory going for reasonable doubt, they could only hope no one would find her. Thank goodness...they are unlucky gamblers.

I still don't see what good it would do the PI's to go out and film the area. If they were caught, they would only be drawing attention to the area. They apparently told LP about their videotaping session. Why would they do that?

That is where the saying, "Loose lips sink ships" comes from. LOL You see Baez' reaction to this coming out. He is running scared.

ITA Some lawyers seem to stretch to create reasonable doubt,but I don't think JB would go so far as to participate in a cover up.
I also think MN was fed up.The A's continuosly created controversy and he could not have been pleased with that.The picture of that little girl at the mall was obviously not Caylee,but the A's and their spokespeople continued to use it.I doubt if MN knew anything about the PI's taping this site.

He may not have known until it was done- he was probably watching how they spent the donated money and perhaps he disagreed with the use of PIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313