P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video from wftv says DC did it because of Kios statement, but I do not buy that. Her statement was August 12, 2008.

NOW...Henry Lee DID check the trunk on November 14th, 2008...one day before they went to the site...

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/casey-anthonys-defense-team-examines-her-car/

Now this makes sense to me. Dr. Lee is (obviously) not an idiot. Dr. Lee probably took one look at/got a whiff of that trunk and went straight to JB and told him under no uncertain terms that there was obviously a body in there and that the defense better come up with a better way to inject reasonable doubt. Either JB always knew Caylee was dead or he went to KC and told her that she needed to cut the and tell him what she did with the body if she wanted him to be able to do his job and get her off. Enter the P.I. videotaping the area where Caylee's remains were eventually found. In the minds of some, it might be enough of a diversion to steer a jury away from all the evidence against KC...i.e..."We can't explain how Caylee was killed, or how her body got into KC's car, but what we DO know is KC could not be involved since we have 'evidence' that Caylee's body was placed at the site where it was discovered sometime after our videotape was made, and KC could not have been the one to do it as she was in jail at the time..." Easier to concede some of the facts and try to create reasonable doubt that way than Dr. Lee trying to convince a jury that there is a mathematical possibility, no matter how remote, that there is another molecular explanation for the 'mysterious' stain in KC's trunk...

Add in the odd circumstances with the meter reader, and it could be enough to get one person on the jury to hold out for not guilty.

The video from wftv says DC did it because of Kios statement, but I do not buy that. Her statement was August 12, 2008.

NOW...Henry Lee DID check the trunk on November 14th, 2008...one day before they went to the site...

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/casey-anthonys-defense-team-examines-her-car/

Carrying over what I found when I goggled exactly when Kio C contacted LE...
Why would the A's PI's wait till Nov. to look at an area around the corner from thier house. :bang:It sounds like they are reaching for an answer as to why they were looking there they sure did take thier time to look. MOO

Her official statement was taken Aug. 12, 2008 but contacted them a few days after KC's arrest.

Cruz's Story
Kio told her story to police investigators on July 19 and July 20, 2008. She contacted police to tell them that she had spoken with Casey Anthony in mid-July, and had heard a girl's voice in the background. Kio later stated that she was mistaken and had spoken with a friend named Casey W, not Casey Anthony.2

Kio then met with an investigator at Hidden Oak Elementary, where she and Casey Anthony had gone to school. Kio showed the investigator around the area and pointed out places where they spent a lot of time when children.2

Kio stated the last time she had seen Anthony was two months before, at a Super Wal-Mart. At the time Caylee was not with her.2

Link:
http://www.mahalo.com/Kiomarie_Torres_Cruz

I'll carry this over for reference as to the fact of where the A's were on 11/15/08:

Anthonys Greet Volunteers, Ask For Funds At Kid Finders Event
updated: 11:56 am EST November 15, 2008

<snipped>
At Saturday's function, the Anthonys were helping Kid Finders gather a list of volunteers they can contact at a later date and determine how those volunteers can help in the search for Caylee, who the Anthonys maintain is still alive.

In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17982607/detail.html

I wonder who will benefit the most from this video coming out? The prosecution appears to be the clear victor on this front, imo. The defense is already scrambling to cover their @sses over this. I can't wait to hear the REST of this story....

From what I watched this morning on HLN the lawyers interviewed were saying it's being done create a smokescreen/reasonable doubt for possible jury members. This is being posted out of memory from early this morning.

The defense are trying to implicate someone else being involved, but that still dosen't add up. :crosseyed:Why would Baez be sooooo worried @ LE talking with them if they he wasn't trying to hide something?:yow:
Of course my opinion only!

WOW Angel....The Anthony's and MORE donation$....That makes me want to PUKE

Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search.

Why would the A's PI's wait till Nov. to look at an area around the corner from their house. :bang:It sounds like they are reaching for an answer as to why they were looking there they sure did take their time to look. MOO

Her official statement was taken Aug. 12, 2008 but contacted them a few days after KC's arrest.

Cruz's Story
Kio told her story to police investigators on July 19 and July 20, 2008. She contacted police to tell them that she had spoken with Casey Anthony in mid-July, and had heard a girl's voice in the background. Kio later stated that she was mistaken and had spoken with a friend named Casey W, not Casey Anthony.2

Kio then met with an investigator at Hidden Oak Elementary, where she and Casey Anthony had gone to school. Kio showed the investigator around the area and pointed out places where they spent a lot of time when children.2

Kio stated the last time she had seen Anthony was two months before, at a Super Wal-Mart. At the time Caylee was not with her.2

Link:

I'll carry this over for reference as to the fact of where the A's were on 11/15/08:

<snipped>
At Saturday's function, the Anthonys were helping Kid Finders gather a list of volunteers they can contact at a later date and determine how those volunteers can help in the search for Caylee, who the Anthonys maintain is still alive.

In an interview, Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search.

Article:

I just don't understand how they ask for money and never really searched for Caylee. Didn't Lee take off work to search? Was it not said that the money donated went to t-shirts, flyer's and Lee's search? Said by Lee's own attorney? But kid finder's charged $10.00 for the shirts and people donated the flyer's. Where did the money go? So confusing...:confused:

Now this makes sense to me. Dr. Lee is (obviously) not an idiot. Dr. Lee probably took one look at/got a whiff of that trunk and went straight to JB and told him under no uncertain terms that there was obviously a body in there and that the defense better come up with a better way to inject reasonable doubt. Either JB always knew Caylee was dead or he went to KC and told her that she needed to cut the and tell him what she did with the body if she wanted him to be able to do his job and get her off. Enter the P.I. videotaping the area where Caylee's remains were eventually found. In the minds of some, it might be enough of a diversion to steer a jury away from all the evidence against KC...i.e..."We can't explain how Caylee was killed, or how her body got into KC's car, but what we DO know is KC could not be involved since we have 'evidence' that Caylee's body was placed at the site where it was discovered sometime after our videotape was made, and KC could not have been the one to do it as she was in jail at the time..." Easier to concede some of the facts and try to create reasonable doubt that way than Dr. Lee trying to convince a jury that there is a mathematical possibility, no matter how remote, that there is another molecular explanation for the 'mysterious' stain in KC's trunk...

Add in the odd circumstances with the meter reader, and it could be enough to get one person on the jury to hold out for not guilty.

I doubt it. It has been established that the body had been there for a certain length of time. It has also been reported that the ME now has a TOD that has not been announced as of yet. How close her estimate is ...
anyone's guess. It has been established that plant growth under the body was brown and there was an indentation in the soil below it.
I don't care what any PI, Baez, Baden, Lee, or anybody else says, this jury will be able to see fact from fiction.

So with all the stories out there about where Casey hid Caylee, this is the one they latched onto? This was right after TES left the area, conducting searches that were based on solid information. But, this guy thinks this girl's tip was credible? They didn't put any stock in TES...why would they trust this as being viable? And the "Zone" that's been referred to is NOT where Caylee was found.

WOW Angel....The Anthony's and MORE donation$....That makes me want to PUKE

Cindy stressed that the effort requires more donations so that Kid Finders can keep up the search.
Yeah and look what it bought everyone...dueling PIs.

So with all the stories out there about where Casey hid Caylee, this is the one they latched onto? This was right after TES left the area, conducting searches that were based on solid information. But, this guy thinks this girl's tip was credible? They didn't put any stock in TES...why would they trust this as being viable? And the "Zone" that's been referred to is NOT where Caylee was found.

Bolded by me.
I figured that would end up being the case.

Oh wait...just had a lightbulb go on.

What date did the Anthony's set up a tipline? If somehow the tips got from OCSO over to them, and Kronk had called the tipline with that piece of information, then the dots are connected. It would make sense why DC went out there.

But, we dont know that he had the exact area. Supposedly that stretch of marshy forrest stretches almost a mile. What are the odds they had the EXACT spot?

My opionion is KC told them where Caylee was so they filmed nearby but not exact area. D. Casey also says thay could have missed the spot where Caylee was when they filmed. Sounds fishy to me & wouldn't they be afraid of possible :snake:'s. Which I would think there would be a lot of :snake:'s in a flooded area. I'm sure they wouldn't want to get thier suits & shoes too dirty either & venture around too much. The neighboors did say that it was still flooded in the area Caylee was found up until @ a week r so before she was found.

They r saying they went to the area because of the tip from Kio C. though they waited a long time to go look around the corner. KC had plenty of time with her family, many hrs. with Baez, & with the PI's that my bet is they all knew the truth for a long time.

The pair of private eyes, one of whom was working for Caylee's grandparents, said they not only visited, but videotaped and photographed the wooded area. D. Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kio C, had given detectives.

D. Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

It all just dosen't add up!:confused:

Why would the A's PI's wait till Nov. to look at an area around the corner from thier house. :bang:It sounds like they are reaching for an answer as to why they were looking there they sure did take thier time to look. MOO

Cruz's Story

Link:

<snipped>

Article:
Oh, and please let's not forget that her boyfriend wouldn't allow them access to the phone bill. This girl has as much credibility as a...oh, you get the point.

My opionion is KC told them where Caylee was so they filmed nearby but not exact area. D. Casey also says thay could have missed the spot where Caylee was when they filmed. Sounds fishy to me & wouldn't they be afraid of possible :snake:'s. Which I would think there would be a lot of :snake:'s in a flooded area. I'm sure they wouldn't want to get thier suits & shoes too dirty either & venture around too much. The neighboors did say that it was still flooded in the area Caylee was found up until @ a week r so before she was found.

They r saying they went to the area because of the tip from Kio C. though they waited a long time to go look around the corner. KC had plenty of time with her family, many hrs. with Baez, & with the PI's that my bet is they all knew the truth for a long time.

The pair of private eyes, one of whom was working for Caylee's grandparents, said they not only visited, but videotaped and photographed the wooded area. D. Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kio C, had given detectives.

D. Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

It all just doesn't add up!:confused:
Nothing adds up in this case if it comes from the A fam or the defense. Why be confused now?! LOL :blowkiss:

I don't care what any PI, Baez, Baden, Lee, or anybody else says, this jury will be able to see fact from fiction.

it is amazing to me how quick a LOT of folks are to swallow the supposed implications of the "latest' SPECTACULAR REVELATION....

and go off willy nilly in to the land of oz.....otherwise known as the A family (and their good buddy JB) reality show.

Now that is food for thought what was the date the person was looking around the house for bug devices?

Sorry if someone answered you, but I believe it was late evening of Dec. 13th r it was the 14th. That is out of memory it was when LE was done with the search warrant when they came back from doing LKL show on 12/10/08. They stayed at a hotel the night of the 11th & an unknown place the night of the 12th & 13th???....came back to the house the 13th. I'd bet they stayed at the new lawyers house after the hotel stay. I'm confused :confused: on the dates...I guess I should of looked for a link about it before trying to answer ur ?!!:bang::crazy:

Checked it was the 14th the A's returned home so it was the evening of the 24th that the PI's were using lasers to check for bugs in the house.

If the intent was to sell the tape or prove Caylee's body wasn't where it was found in November, it backfired. All it shows is the PI's were not looking for an alive Caylee as they claim and that's a biiiigggg problem if they were getting paid and not doing pro bono work as they claimed.

Oh, and please let's not forget that her boyfriend wouldn't allow them access to the phone bill. This girl has as much credibility as a...oh, you get the point.

the part that really get me is that it was not CA she talked to but CW ???
what.
Is she the one that was going to write book?
Did she take the Pi out there to film? If so it been said over and over this was not the spot that they hung out.

This makes sense, in terms of timing. It is interesting that the PI's selected this precise area and only filmed a few minutes. I just imagine covering that area myself and unless you are wide angle it would take some time to film. It is a forest after all, with trees, scrub, palmettos . . . so you cannot just film one opening -- unless you know that's the one. Then you need to zoom in to trees and undergrowth to show what's there or not there.

If they have the fence as a frame of reference and then the area-ish in question then it seems either they knew EXACTLY or edited it -- which makes the video even more suspicious. A long raw tape would be more credible that just happened past this area as well -- than an edited or tape that cuts to the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85